• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
I'm interested in
UT jolly shiny scraggy lv.1 (flawless/dragon dance, ice & thunder punch, drain punch)

I could offer
Flawless shinies:
Horsea
Chansey
Teddiursa
Duskull
Chimchar
Snover
Or possibly some gen 1-4 EVd shiny flawless poke's

(can post natures and egg moves of the flawless shinies if needed.
Would you post the info of duskull please?
Do you have a shiny Eevee/Umbreon? Because if you do I can offer you a shiny Dialga, Regigigas or Ho-Oh for it.
Yes I have a shiny eevee, I'm not interested in what you offered and so you can have the eevee for free ^^

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2012
Yes I have a shiny eevee, I'm not interested in what you offered and so you can have the eevee for free ^^

Seriously!? Wow, thanks you're one of the nicest Pokémon players that I've ever met. When can you be online? I'm here the whole day!

Giraffe

キリンリキ
Years
-UT Modest サザンドラ (Hydreigon ♂) lv.70 (6/17/2011) OT カリータ ID 06171 (Mcdonalds event)
shiny oshawott lv.1 (night slash & air slash)

^Eeek, what're you seeking for them? :3

I have an Osaka PalCity Mew & shiny Swampert/Raichu?

[You have such amazing Pokémon, btw!]

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
-UT Modest サザンドラ (Hydreigon ♂) lv.70 (6/17/2011) OT カリータ ID 06171 (Mcdonalds event)
shiny oshawott lv.1 (night slash & air slash)

^Eeek, what're you seeking for them? :3

I have an Osaka PalCity Mew & shiny Swampert/Raichu?

[You have such amazing Pokémon, btw!]
What is the moveset of your Osaka PalCity Mew?

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2012
Does anyone have a tornadus?? i really need one to have my Unova pokedex nearly complete. Just ask me what you want in return and i will tell you if i have it or not. Message me or text me at 856-813-0410. thanks for your help :)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Hey wazup? When will we be able to do our massive trade XD? IRC. I requested a ton of events for 5th gen but have not really been able to trade as I rarely see you on XD. Thanks. To see the list check my previous posts in your thread XD. Thanks.:) BTW are you able to help me regrow the grass in White Forest? I can't recruit anyone so was wondering if we could try to do the Extralink on Wi-Fi to see if it can be done on Wi-Fi. Thanks man.:)

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Hey wazup? When will we be able to do our massive trade XD? IRC. I requested a ton of events for 5th gen but have not really been able to trade as I rarely see you on XD. Thanks. To see the list check my previous posts in your thread XD. Thanks.:) BTW are you able to help me regrow the grass in White Forest? I can't recruit anyone so was wondering if we could try to do the Extralink on Wi-Fi to see if it can be done on Wi-Fi. Thanks man.:)
Yo, not much and is your Korean Shinsaegae Manaphy Level 50 UT a 100% legit? (its kinda hard to find legit ones) I don't think Extralink works on wifi

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Yo, not much and is your Korean Shinsaegae Manaphy Level 50 UT a 100% legit? (its kinda hard to find legit ones) I don't think Extralink works on wifi

I am not sure XD. My DW Rayquaza is legit if you want it and so is my V Create Rayquaza. Not sure about the Manaphy though.:(

EDIT: It is level 50 UT and that sucks about that not working on Wi-Fi. Do you know how I can make the grass reappear in White Forest with only 1 DS then? Thanks XD.:)

CrashSG32

PI...KA...CHUUUUUUU!!!!!! !!!!
Years
-UT Timid Mew lv.5 (10/15/2010) OT FAL2010 ID 10160 w/premier ribbon
*UT shiny chimchar lv.1 x2
-UT Pikachu lv.50 (Jan. 30 - Feb. 4, 2011 different characteristics) OT Ash ID 01301 (got 6 of them myself)

I'm mainly looking at that Mew (it is 100% legit, right?) and I can trade you any starter pokemon (most are UT), some legendaries, or any of Eevee's evolutions. Those are just off the top of my head, so if these aren't good enough I'll take a look at my game and see what I can do ;)

For the pikachu, I'll give you any starter (mainly UT), any of Eevee's evolutions, or once again, if that's not good enough I'll take a look at what's in my game ;)

For the Shiny Chimchar, same offer as I said for the Pikachu.

And these are all legit, right?

Hopefully we can trade :)

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023
Hi are you interested in a ノブナガ Rayquaza (gentle or quiet) for one of your FEB2012 Mewtwo? or if you're not please check my thread.

Thanks.

-Meh-

Lucozade <3
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2012
I'm interested in any of your EV'd Pokemon! I have a Pignite (Shiny) I am willing to trade!

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
I am not sure XD. My DW Rayquaza is legit if you want it and so is my V Create Rayquaza. Not sure about the Manaphy though.:(

EDIT: It is level 50 UT and that sucks about that not working on Wi-Fi. Do you know how I can make the grass reappear in White Forest with only 1 DS then? Thanks XD.:)
hmm can you give me the info on your SSG Manaphy? You need another DS and black version to make the grass come back.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Aw crud that stinks XD. Actually can you come on Wi-Fi and I will bring it on so you can clone it and then you can take a look at it? I have heard from Rayquaza that it is a possible hack XD.:)

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023
Hi are you interested in a Nobunaga Rayquaza (gentle or quiet) for one of your FEB2012 Mewtwo? or if you're not please check my thread.

Thanks.

CrashSG32

PI...KA...CHUUUUUUU!!!!!! !!!!
Years
Ginji said:
-UT Pikachu lv.50 (Jan. 30 - Feb. 4, 2011 different characteristics) OT Ash ID 01301 (got 6 of them myself)
I've been DYING to get a legit one of those... I've asked on several sites and trade shops... but no-one has wanted to trade theirs... would you spare one for me? I can offer: Japanese Dialga, Jap Cresselia, Jap Mesprit and Jap Giratina. I don't have any events to offer :(
Pretty please with a cherry on top? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back