• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think there should be another Shadow Pokémon game?

Do you think there should be a new Shadow Pokémon game?

• Yes

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I could take it or leave it

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

Blaze42

The Spirit of Chaos
Years
And by that, I mean a game like Pokemon Colloseum or XD. Fun Fact! Pokemon XD was my first Pokémon game. Anyway, what do you think?

Autophobic

Fearing Isolation
Years
It wouldn't really affect me because I'm not really into the newer games. If I do play a newer game, I'd get a rom of it.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
It would be cool, but this time they make shadow Pokemon, and let them into the wild, so instead of snagging the Pokemon, we could encounter them .

Years
While I liked the two games, and they were far better than Battle Revolution, I just find that your selection of Pokemon is so limited and the actual "shadow Pokemon" make it not really worth a third shadow game. I think a different 3D Pokemon game should be made, similar, but fixing up some of the lacking aspects with a different story base etc.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I'd like more games with Shadow Pokemon. However, there should be a wider variety of available Pokemon.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
As much as I would love to see it, I don't think there will be 3rd Shadow game...
1) Game Cube is an ancient console now, so it wouldn't probably be done on it.
2) It probably wouldn't fit in 3DS.
So the only possibility is Wii which could result in lower sales and as a result being Japanese-only (remember Wii MDs? Similar story).

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I would LOVE to see shadow Sinnoh and Unova Pokemon. I vote yes. Colosseum is my favorite spin offs, and one of my favorite games in the series. I'd love to see another Shadow Pokemon adventure. It'd be awesome.

Valvatorez

Prinny Instructor
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
I wouldn't mind seeing one, but if they were going to make it, I'd prefer it to be not quite as linear and tedious as the first two were; I'd like a little more variety in which Pokemon I could use, and maybe some slightly different gameplay elements as well. I think it'd be nice to see, but it'd need to be substantially more than the other two were.

...also, more Miror B. That's an essential.

SamuJake

I beat Red when I was 8' bro.
Years
Don't really mind, for me I wouldn't get it. I'm not really interested in that, but hey, if a lot of people want another shadow Pokemon game, then sure.

I use to have Pokemon XD and I didn't enjoy it at all.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! THEY SHOULD MAKE ANOTHER XD IS FUN!

I agree with this statement 100%

I think they should make a new game because I would love to see 4th and 5th generation Pokemon be in shadow Pokemon form and maybe make "shadow Giratina" just because I would love to see the colors on it. I just hope it is not for the Wii U because that will mean that I will have to get it -___________-"

:t354:TG

Back