• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Member Recruitment Thread

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
This is basically a thread for entering apps. or to recruit members for your game. This thread is for only app.s. No discussions please. If you wish to recruit someone, please recruit them threw PMs please. Or if you wish to help a specific game, and like someone's game idea, please also do that threw PM as well. I'm just trying to keep the thread tidy, so please help to do so.

Basically, if you wish to offer your services to others post based on these lines:

1.Speciality: (mapping, plot desigining, coding, etc.)
2.Example of your work: (screens, text, sprites, etc.)
3.Reason why you wish to help: (nothing long, something simple)

If you wish to recruit other members for your game, post based on these lines:

1.Type of game you're working on: (RPG, puzzle, etc.)
2.Example of your work: A short demo/ screens must be included.
Note: The demo should include at least one kind of 'special' event.
Spc.Ev example: A short cutscene of how the hero started his journey.
3.Speciality: (mapping, coding, etc.)
4.Approx.Date of when you started the game: (Be truthful)
5.What you're looking for: (optional;)

One more thing: If your app. post gets old, but you want to apply for a newer game, just post the URL of the app.post that you first made. Don't post the same app. again please.

If Dawson and I think that your app. is below standards we'll delete them so, show some effort!

These are just some rules that I thought would keep this thread reasonably tidy. They could be changed later.

Last edited:

Derarath

||||||
Years
Reyhewa Inc. Recruiting.

1.RPG: Dragon Ball Z, : Legacy of Goku remake.
post-13-1122172717.jpg

3.Speciality: Mapping, coding, and event coding.
4.Approx.Date of when you started the game: Feb 8th 2005.

For more screens, and info on game, look for the game thread at http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=43396 .

Years
Legendary of Goku Remake? AWESOME!!!! Hope it will reach up to all glory of LOG II, SO awesome, will it include all LOGs to end of Buu Saga? I WOULD LOVE IT IF IS DOES!!!

Anyways back on topic.
Name: Digimon (name, not known yet)
1.Speciality: (mapping, plot desigining, coding, etc.) Any missing Digimon Sprites, use existing WSC sprites as example @ http://members.optusnet.com.au/jaroma/digimonwsc/
2.Example of work: http://members.optusnet.com.au/jaroma/digimonwsc/Sprites done by Jade/
3.Reason why you wish to help: Need to get the progress going smmoothly as i need someone to help out with missing Digimon that was not in five WSC games.
4.Approx.Date of when you started the game: (Be truthful) May 2005

Last edited:

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
Years
1.Type of game you're working on: Rpg Pokemon Game called Pokemon Weather Riasing of Thorn
2.Example of your work:

3.Speciality: mapping
4.Approx.Date of when you started the game: All ready Started
5. Why i need help is cause im cant code and i need alot of help with it

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
super mario sunshine 2

1.platform/adventure
2.see atacthments
3.mapping,coding,main charector desighning
4.2 days ago
5.I relly need a good spriter, enemy designher and nozzle desighner
it's bieng made in game maker

Butchimatic

Sprite Master-in-Training
Years
Who Wants Me?

I am a spriting expert-in-training and I do overworld maps, overworld trainer sprites, Pokemon small icons, and Pokeballs, looking for an application.

Here are my examples of what I do.

An overworld map:
ElfIsland.png

Overworld trainer sprites:
ForSig.png

Pokemon Small Icons:
TeamVs.png

Pokeballs:
LunarBall.png

Safari.png

Master.png

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
I'm looking to recruit a member to help me out with Pokemon Silk2: Takeover.

1.Type of game you're working on: Pokemon RPG.
2.Example of your work:
Here is a link to the trailer of the game:
http://s18.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0P2N3G0...OI0YRAZ67Y15A26
Screenshots:
nighttimescreen22gm.png
volietcity3xz.png

whatsgoingtohappentolittlegirl3.png

I'm sorry but at the moment. there is no demo for this game.

3.Speciality: Coding.
4.Approx.Date of when you started the game: In May of this year (2005) .
5.What you're looking for: I'm really looking for a mapper who can re-create Johto. I'm also looking for good spriters who are good at overworld sprites (both building sprites, and trainer sprites)

Merovin

Dragon Master!
Years
1. Pokemon RPG
2.Visit my Thread to seehere
3.Speciality: Mapping
4.Approx.Date of when you started the game: 2 weeks ago
5.What you're looking for: Sprite to make Pokemon for me!

Thanks!

Years
Hello! I am making a Pok?mon game called Pok?mon SnowWhite! (And no, it has know relation to te movie)

1.Type of game you're working on: Pok?mon RPG
2.Example of your work:
screenshot10hk.png

3.Speciality: Mapping
4.Approx.Date of when you started the game: Sept. 11, 2005/11:23
5.What you're looking for: Tile/Autotile Creator, OW Spriter

Tara14241

Only talent: Geekiness
Years
1.Type of game you're working on: Pokemon
2.Example of your work: I've got no demo, not until I fix the CMS and a few things, but enjoy these screens:
Glass1%20copy.jpg

Glass2.jpg

3.Speciality: Mapping and some coding, I know how to use the database to a certain extent.
4.Approx.Date of when you started the game: Last week, I think.
5.What you're looking for: a few coders to work on the CMS and CBS and someone willing to teach me how to do few things on rmxp. Mappers are welcome, as well as spriters and just about anyone who wants to join in on the fun.

gibslpsg

Master Mapper
Years
1)Type of game: Pok?mon Diamond/Crystal is a Pokemon rpg project(made with rmxp)I am currently working on. When finished, I intend it to be a well rounded game and a game that pleases all Pok?mon fans. The game will take place in the previous regions, Kanto, Johto and Hoenn plus a whole new one called Hyrou. Throughout this the hero will embark on a whole new journey that will test his skills and bring forth great potential.

2)Example: Here are some screenshots. Enjoy!

Story:For nearly fifty years a highly secret organization, funded by the remaining members of Team Aqua, has been scientifically testing genetics. Through trial and error they were able to manipulate genetics to where they could multiply a Pok?mon's metabolic rate largely, thus making it extremely stronger. This underground team managed to keep the tests under their control until one day a new recruit accidently made a minor error in calculations. This mistake proved fatal for the scientists and the experiment called Nocton was let loose. This new Pok?mon was not an entity to be messed with. It caused much destruction on the Orange Islands and no one knew were it was headed next.

But there is one solution to the problem. According to an ancient scripture in the Ruins of Alph every thousand years a great legendary Pok?mon called Amphious is released to bring peace where there is havoc in the world. One problem though. It has only been five hundred years. But there is one way to set this legendary Pok?mon free. According to legend the Diamond of Hope is hidden in the region of Hyrou. If you manage to find the Diamond of Hope you can place it in a sacred slot in the Ruins of Alph causing Amphious to be released. Since you just happen to be the hero of Pok?mon Diamond/Crystal you are given the sole task of finding the Diamond of Hope thus saving the world.

3)Specialty: Mapping

4)Date I started project: October 7, 2005

5)I am looking for a partner for Pokemon Diamond/Crystal who can script in rmxp.

Last edited:

gibslpsg

Master Mapper
Years
Kirby Pink said:
1.Speciality: Mapping,sprites
2.Example of your work:
A map: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v189/Werty2132/map.png
A sprite:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v189/Werty2132/trainersprite.png
3.Reason why you wish to help: Expand sprite skills and map making.

Hey Kirby Pink! I was hoping you could maybe do spriting for my game. In Pok?mon Diamond/Crystal there are two new pokemon. Amphious and Nocton. Also, I wasn't planning on making any other new pok?mon besides those due to my lack in spriting skills but if you could help I would definitly appreciate a couple new pok?mon.

Thanks! :D

Last edited:
Back