• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everyone.

HeyMikey

White Lightning.
Years
So yea. Hi there guys.

I'm new to PokéCommunity, but not new to Forums and not new to rating teams, which is what I'll be spending most of my time here doing. Some of you might know me from Serebii, my Username there is TheBlueRabbit. I already have an account here, but it was completely inactive and I decided to make a new one which, from what I can gather, is acceptable. It also goes by the name TheBlueRabbit, and i won't be using it since no one knew me on it anyway, so I am fine if an Admin would like to remove it. I very rarely play Pokémon anymore, but I'm still willing to help people out with problems with games and the like. I'm an easy person to talk to, apparently, so feel free to VM me if you want to.

Anyway, I don't really know what else to say now. See you around.

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Glad to see you've already found S&M (best section on PC, don't let anyone tell you otherwise ^.^)

Enjoy the forums, hope to see you around some more.

HeyMikey

White Lightning.
Years
Oh don't worry, I won't let anyone tell me otherwise... I probably won't be active in many other places anyway, so you'll probably be seeing a lot of me. ^_^

Back