• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Commericals ._.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 13, 2011
We've all seen them.

Those dreaded paid advertisements played during our favorite show to draw us back to sad reality to buy their crappy product.

Some make us smile, some make us laugh, and some make us go "WTF"?

So what's the (Craziest, Funniest, Best, Worst, etc.) commercial you've ever seen?

If you can, either descibe the video or post a video of it with Youtube links.

Here's one that made me laugh (For a change).

Last edited:

nm legend

Years
aww man the one where they have that woking out thing that the ladies hold in their hands and.....man i dont think i can explain it without getting the post deleted....they look like there pleasing somebody...(g-rated version) it drives me crazy...now they have one for men too......kinda gay......(for a better explanation they jerkin this weight machine back and forth)

Guy

just a guy
Years
Dealing with television entertainment, so I moved this on over to Other Entertainment.

Probably the most "LOL" Worthy commercial I've seen in a long time now, is one of the Orbit gum commercials. I have a different name for it, but apparently it's called, "Exclamations!" .-.

butterbiscuit

Potential!
Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Two most epic video game commercials ever.

Can't post the URLs yet, but search these on YouTube:

BattleTanx Commercial
BattleTanx 2 Commercial

XD They are the best commercials for a video game ever.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
Years
The worst ones are the annoying jingles or catch phrases that get stuck in your head, so that almost every time you hear the name of the product or something similar, you hear the the jingle or catch phrase. >_<

Or the ones that people hear so much, they start sounding like they are trying to sell the product themselves when they are talking about it in a conversation. >_<

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2011
I like the Afflac (spelling) commericals with the duck they are funny.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years

This is definitely one of my favorite commercials of 2010. :) I love how Geico is very creative with their commercials. I have nothing with a gecko or cave man telling me to save money by switching to Geico, but it's nice for them to be creative every once in a while.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
I dislike a majority of commercials, they are pretty pointless. They have the good ones, though.

One that I think is really cute is this Geico Honest Abe.

Ayselipera

I told myself I'd only post one so here it is. It's a bit old seeing as it comes from when the summer Olympics was being hosted by China. Regardless, it's still a big favorite of mine.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I don't remember any particular commercials I liked, but I find the "Head-On" commercial pretty funny, as well as the Geico commercials. However, what I really hate about commercials is when a commercial pops up to interrupt another commercial and when a short commercial shows 3 times in a row.

Years
I don't know how to find it, but the first ad that comes to mind is this Korean one. It was supposed to be about instant noodles, but you don't know that. They make it very dirty and perverted, what with all the slurping and deceptive camera angles.

Back