• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
In all I don't see a point in a age bender emblem as not even a majority of the members have a different age, apart from their real one. Or do they? Just throwing in my opinions, and that's that.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I don't like the idea of an age bender emblem either. With gender bender, there's only two genders, so it's more confusing and conflicting, whereas age is...all numbers, so to speak. There's not much that differentiates the ages 11 and 12 from each other or 18 and 22 from each other, so it's...kind of a weird concept. Males and females have much more differences than ages do. There's not these staple features in people that signal "oh that person is actually 13" and so on.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Well, I've got an idea: what about a "Lurker" emblem? for people who lurk on PC. :P

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Most lurkers aren't noticed because they don't post, or aren't members, so it'd be hard/impossible to award the emblem. The iStalker emblem is close enough, I think.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I'd be okay with a sort of wise beyond your years emblem, but one for being specific ages... I don't think I'd like an emblem like that.

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
Years
Hello people! =D

May I request the "PC Veteran" emblem?
I`m on pc since November 2007 and someone told me that I can request this emblem when I`m longer than 3 years on pc. Is that correct? xD

Oops, damnit ^_^'' I just read the description of the "PC Veteran emblem", that`s why I stroke out the sentence before. Sorry for posting first without reading this thread properly xD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Hello people! =D

May I request the "PC Veteran" emblem?
I`m on pc since November 2007 and someone told me that I can request this emblem when I`m longer than 3 years on pc. Is that correct? xD

Anddd done. Congrats on the 3 years~

link12552

decade club
Years
Can't believe it's been 3 years... (From Today!)
It doesn't seem like it's been that long... how time flies...

Might I please request the PC veteran Emblem XD

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Given. And thanks for sticking around so long. (Hard to believe how time flies here, né?)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I have a question about emblems that is also regarding the up-coming Christmas Event.

I'm assuming we're allowed to make emblems for our own events, but are we allowed to give out descriptions for them as well, or do they have to be left up to the moderator of the section?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
You can certainly create emblem descriptions for your desired events. We're looking into a dedicated forum to hold the events, so asking a moderator isn't something I would encourage just yet, since you most likely won't need to ask the individual anyway. But emblems are uploaded by the admins anyway, so they're the only people who need to approve those nowadays.

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
Years
I'd like to request a few emblems:

Emblem: Level Up!
Requisite: ...not be a n00b anymore.

Emblem: Varsity Nintendo
Requisite: Have a notable appreciation and knowledge on past generation games.

Emblem: PC IS MY LIFE
Requisite: Given to those who seem to be on PC all the time. (Or at ridiculous hours for their timezone. :P)

Emblem: Helping Hand
Requisite: Given to people who often answers questions and help people out in any way.

Emblem: PC Veteran
Requisite: Be a member of PC for at least three years.
*you may use this thread to request this emblem*

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Notice how *you may use this thread to request this emblem* is only under PC veteran? Notice how there are only three emblems in the user requestable table? :/

Nevertheless, veteran emblem get.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
I request the "Format Genius" emblem from my post 9 on the first page, to be precise.
It seems that you can only request emblems that say: *you may use this thread to request this emblem* under it. If not, then it's a staffer's choice to give a miscellaneous emblem such as Format Genius.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I request the "Format Genius" emblem from my post 9 on the first page, to be precise.

It seems that you can only request emblems that say: *you may use this thread to request this emblem* under it. If not, then it's a staffer's choice to give a miscellaneous emblem such as Format Genius.

Just a side note, but coming in here and requesting emblems that aren't requestable will lower the likeliness of a staff member even wanting to give you the emblem. Sounds snotty, but people don't need to read the first post of this thread. And when we see someone that doesn't read it clearly and comes in and requests it, even when you do meet some criteria for the emblem, we'll remember this and probably not want to give you the emblem, thinking that you might have met the criteria on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back