• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SC Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokehero22

Pokemon Virus Version Creator
Years
I made a comic >.> Srry If i may not be funny

RandomConic.jpg

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
Years
wow the pixel projects area doesnt move very fast does it? I remember it being alot faster...

anyway, for those of you who remember me and are still lurking around I'm just here to announce that I've returned from the dead for the 2nd or 3rd time and am going to be remaking my old comic Pokemon Exterminators... expect it on October 1st, also for those people still around who I used to know, if you're not on my current friendlist or changed your name or something drop me a message so I know who you are.. or were... kay thats all. thanks for your time....

- Decep

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
yeah, the sprite comic section along with the trainer card section had been slowing down for a long time before they were merged. It's unfortunate, but things have changed. Automatic trainer card makers are faster than your shops and comic makers don't usually get the support they'd like. Or they just get lazy.

Oh wait, them comic makers have always been like that :P

Anyway, nice to see you around - good luck with your comic :)

Xano

Medallion master
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2010
I'd like to ask...what kind of comics are appreciated here in PC? Because all I see are random comics which give no meaning and have no plot whatsoever. Are those kind of comics really liked in PC? How come there are no big, serious comics here? How come something like the 'Rhydon and Cascoon' comic so top tier? Because I saw something like that in pe2k(another forum), and it was much funnier and, well, random. But either way, a how come there is no comic with good grammar, a good storyline, and what else makes a great comic? I simply don't understand. something with good sprites and background and such, like in this in progress comic I'm doing:

Chapter1page3-1.png

So I'm asking, why aren't PC members not interested in such good and decent comics?

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
Years
Incredibly untrue. We are entirely interested in Good and Decent comics. There are also good and decent comics with grammar and such in here. You just didn't look for them. Take Exterminators for instance. Beautiful comic, with just a little too much text.

It's just that we have such an inactive comic section that anything that comes along that's original is either chewed up or glorified. Next time please actually look at the comics section before assuming things like this. It's rather insulting. It's also insulting that you believe your comic has good things while ours only have bad things. I think you should let us decide before you bother to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back