• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RM2K3] Pokemon Jade Version

What Style Of Tilesets Would You Like Me To Use In Pokemon Jade Version?

• Diamond And Pearl / HeartGold And SoulSilver

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • FireRed And LeafGreen/ Ruby And Sapphire

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
I love this game!
The underline in the entire first post adds a nice touch!
When can I trade online?

YELL0W

Rm2k3 User
Years
I'm glad some people like the graphics and the game
and what do you meant ''when can i trade online?''

YELL0W

Rm2k3 User
Years
Hey Guys
if any one is wondering what I'm replacing the E4 with well then keep on reading cause I'm gonna tell you all

The E4 is being replaced by the ''CHAMPIONS LEAGUE''
which means you have to face the Region champions Including
*Red
*Kenta
*Brendan
*Lucas
and it might include one more person
So tell me what you think about this idea I'm doing

YELL0W

Rm2k3 User
Years
Heey guys im back with some new screens in game i've uploaded them to the main post.

Oh and all tiles are done by me and please tell me what you think.

thank you :)

YELL0W

Rm2k3 User
Years
Looks Like No-one cares about this game but me but i'm still keeping posting updates and ect for the people that do take a look.
Well heres the Water Starter Of Pokemon Jade Version Picture is in attachments.

Name:???? ( Need help nameinng it. if you have a idea for a name please post in the thread. )
Height: 35cm
Weight: 14kg
Pokedex Description: When It Comes To Surviving In Harsh conditions this bear doesn't give up. ( Temp desciption post if you got a better description )

Comment and tell me What you think. It might be a bit unclear to see it because i uploaded it in a jpg file so people can't steal even though it's not that good

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Looks Like No-one cares about this game but me but i'm still keeping posting updates and ect for the people that do take a look.
Well heres the Water Starter Of Pokemon Jade Version Picture is in attachments.

Name:???? ( Need help nameinng it. if you have a idea for a name please post in the thread. )
Height: 35cm
Weight: 14kg
Pokedex Description: When It Comes To Surviving In Harsh conditions this bear doesn't give up. ( Temp desciption post if you got a better description )

Comment and tell me What you think. It might be a bit unclear to see it because i uploaded it in a jpg file so people can't steal even though it's not that good
Meh, a name could be:
-Watear
-Cupcakeah
-Shinmadan
-Azulio(Azul is blue in spanish)
-Sappheddy(Sapphire Teddy)
-Cuddlen

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Heck, if the water starter looks like that, I made a fire starter to match it's style, with all 3 evo's.

EVO 1: Embander
EVO 2: Scorzard
EVO 3: Firenza

flamemaster

No school like the old school
Years
  • MI
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
okay i'll try to be as nice as i can. one your storyline stinks, theres pretty much nothing in it but the same old pokemon, defeat the eval team theme. the features, meh, theres nothing new there. your tiles, okay im proud of you for making your own tiles, but the houses seem to bland you need to add more shading to them. the fakemon starters, oh where do i begin. the water cub just looks to plain and not pokemon like, you should add some stuff so it doesnt just look like a recolored bear, and it looks to much like an evolution, starters are supposed to be small and cute, not big an fierce. the other starters are drawn horribly, i dont even know what they are. well thats all i have to say for now.
flamemaster~

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
okay i'll try to be as nice as i can. one your storyline stinks, theres pretty much nothing in it but the same old pokemon, defeat the eval team theme. the features, meh, theres nothing new there. your tiles, okay im proud of you for making your own tiles, but the houses seem to bland you need to add more shading to them. the fakemon starters, oh where do i begin. the water cub just looks to plain and not pokemon like, you should add some stuff so it doesnt just look like a recolored bear, and it looks to much like an evolution, starters are supposed to be small and cute, not big an fierce. the other starters are drawn horribly, i dont even know what they are. well thats all i have to say for now.
flamemaster~

No point really commenting on any of it, the thread is old and the dude above broke it and managed to triple post lol, already reported it.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Alright, as the rules state that you can only post in a dead thread if you have substantial updates, I'm going to have to close this - as they're is not much substantial going on here...

Nice try, and better luck next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back