• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2011
I'm not checking my spelling so don't get picky lolz.

No offense but pokemon is just just getting worse and worse...
I'm sure everyone knows its meant to be appealing the the younger audience and this is why all ash's pokemon are cute and very small.
BUT, i was young once and I'm just saying that the original pokemon seasons were so much better.

If this is the direction you wanna go thats cool I'll just stop watching I'm only one person as apposed to millions of kids.

I just wanna see something cool come out.

An all out war of the best :)

Think about it. a massive evil group of people threatins all pokemon everywhere fate of the world kinda stuff and maby pikachu gets taken again just to tick ash off a little more. lolz.

Trainers from all over the world get wind of it and come to protect their world.

This would be a sick opportunity to bring back all the old characters and all their biggest and badest pokemon to fight for the greater good.

Gary Misty Brock Paul May Dawn and all there rivals. Maby some new peeps.

It would be epic.

Charizard and infernape teaming up with infernape flying on his back. Gary and Pauls electivire's teaming up. Misty's garados and others doing a water assult etc. Brock's steelix golem and foretress. It would be an epic movie. As well as muk snorlax etc

The wild pokemon would sense it too. Perfect opportunity for - ash says "is that? LAPRAS!

OMG

Then same thing Pigiot

He did say they would see each other again someday.

The real fans will go nuts to see them again.
It wont be unliked they had a war scene in the first movie.

Make it.

It'll be a best seller.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I'm not sure if this really belongs here, as you seem to be talking about the anime/movies - if so I'd look at reposting it there. if you mean for this to be a fic idea then the Plot Bunny thread sticky in this subsection would suit this. At any rate, closed.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
To add on a bit to what bobandbill said, if you are going to post again in this section, you'll want to adjust your attitude on this:
I'm not checking my spelling so don't get picky lolz.
Because if you don't correct your spelling, we'll let you know so your postings can be easier to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back