• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Itzal's Haunted House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itzal

Ghost Trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
THREAD CLOSED DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES​

Welcome, one and all, to my haunted house. In this thread, you'll find a spread of ghosts to help you build one spooky collection.

The rules are simple and similar to most other threads. No hacked Pokémon, don't trade anything you don't have permission to trade, etc.

All Pokémon are hatched from eggs and are still level 1. My time zone is US Eastern (GMT-5 standard).

What I Have

Spoiler:

What I Want

Spoiler:

Items offered for ghosts can be attached to any random ghost.

Last edited:

snowman4686

Breeder Chris
Years
i have all these

• Heart Scales
  • Reaper Cloths
  • Dusk Stones
  • Dawn Stones
  • PP Up's
  • Max Elixers
  • Ghost gems (if needed)
  • (also go Girianti legend if u need it but thats free for you)
You can have as many of each as you need =)
if possible i would like...

• Snorunt
  • Sableye
  • Nincada
  • Spiritomb

Itzal

Ghost Trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
I'll send you one of each. If possible would you mind a Dusk Stone, Reaper Cloth, and two PP up's for them?

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2013
want a dusclops for free lol i have 3 pc boxes full of them.... i stuck two in the daycare lol.....

Itzal

Ghost Trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
I have the evolved forms of everything in my list, but thanks for offering. You can use one for a trade if there's anything in the list that interests you, though. Preferably with an item from the wants list, but don't worry about it if you don't have any of those.

Just don't send a Reaper Cloth on a Dusklops.... >_>;

Itzal

Ghost Trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
I've added Misdreavus to the list of ghosts I have.

Also, I don't know about anyone else, but I've been experiencing lots of forum downtime lately. Add to that the fact I'm moving soon and trades in this thread may encounter some delays.

I apologize for any inconvenience this brings.

Itzal

Ghost Trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
Bump from last page.

Also, just to give everyone fair warning:

I'm going to be moving soon, so there's a limited window for any new trades. Once I move I won't have internet for at least a month.

Years
I can get you: PP ups, Max Elixir, and/or Heart Scales. I'm mainly interested in your Nincada. You seem to have almost all the ghost pokemon, so there's not much I can offer in terms of ghost pokemon. What are you interested in for a Nincada?

Itzal

Ghost Trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
I can get you: PP ups, Max Elixir, and/or Heart Scales. I'm mainly interested in your Nincada. You seem to have almost all the ghost pokemon, so there's not much I can offer in terms of ghost pokemon. What are you interested in for a Nincada?

In terms of Pokémon, anything is fine. In terms of items, the Max Elixir sounds the best in terms of availability.

Add my FC from my trainer card in my signature. I'll get your Nincada ready.

EDIT: Be sure to reply and let me know the best time of day to find you on WFC. Keep in mind I can only check the forums once a day.

Last edited:

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
Years
Oh! Another ghost-type fan, awesome! :3

What would you want for Ghastly and Duskull?

Years
About 10 pm central standard time is the best time for me. Unfortunately, my schedule is a little crazy, especially on weekdays. What times work best for you?

Itzal

Ghost Trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
Oh! Another ghost-type fan, awesome! :3

What would you want for Ghastly and Duskull?

Any of the items from the wants list. One for each. The Pokémon doesn't matter. What's a good time of day for you?

About 10 pm central standard time is the best time for me. Unfortunately, my schedule is a little crazy, especially on weekdays. What times work best for you?

I can do that time. I'll be on today.

Itzal

Ghost Trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017

Sorry about not meeting you in the wfc room last night. I got a little side-tracked and forgot until an hour later. I'm going to try to get on tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back