• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Why is your house so cold? Kills the atmosphere after a while you know.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm so sorry oh my god.

Dear Anonymous,

You are so mean omg please leave me alone forever.

Ctrl.Alt.Geak

Swords Master
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
Dear Anonymous
You say you are in "desparate need of a date" for some prom...I'm more than willing to be that date, but I'm afraid you dont want me to be.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Your effort yesterday was no less than absolutely pathetic. If you play this badly and sloppily next week, how in Sam's Hill do you think you'll even stand a chance against Carolina? Well, at least I can now liken you to Voltorb... you have the tendency to self-destruct at critical times.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for making the last game awesome. :) Or well, the trip back home haha. I enjoyed that, and I thought that was really sweet of you to do that for me. If only you had been by me for the Kentucky trip instead of behind me lmao. Now that was an uncomfortable ride. Worse than last night's. But anyway, it's gonna be so different without you next year. But hey, we still got London, so I say let the good times roll! :)

Ayselipera

To be honest I don't even know why, but you make me want to kill small children. Not that I never thought of killing small children before, but you just make me extra think about it. On the bright side at least it's small children and not you, ayaya!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

Can you recommend anything at all to do over this holiday week I have off right now? I'm bored out of my ****ing mind and need something to do that's actually fun because I'm stumped right now. If you could recommend anything at all to do that would be great.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
DA:

I know it might be too late already, but... don't do it. Please. It won't solve anything and you'll end up regretting it soon.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I hope you guessed who I am, and I hope you're reading this. You are very, VERY lucky. You see, I view ALL of you as less than people. What have you done to prove otherwise? You eat, you drink, you screw, some of you use drugs, and you will do ANYTHING to gain the acceptance of others.

You are PATHETIC! Now as to why you're lucky that I view you this way. Through out the years you've outcast me, taunted me, and dragged my name through the muck. You did it without caring whatsoever about the damage you may have caused me. You've joked about how one day i'd shoot everyone, or blow up the place.

You're lucky that you aren't even worth bullets or bombs. You aren't worth killing. What made you think you were? You are useless. The cockroaches that I flush down the toilet are worth more than you. The crap that sticks to the toilet seat is worth more than you.

But, that's not all you're lucky for. I am a Christian, I am a moralist, and contrary to what you may think, I have a heart, and it is broken. Why did you do this to me? Because I acted different? I have asperger syndrome. I couldn't help the way I was. I didn't know how to interact in a socially acceptable way, and I still don't.

What have I done to you to deserve this?

Dear Anonymous,

I loved you, and you at least liked me back from what I can gather. You were an outgoing person, why didn't you just approach me? Why did you have to wait until I screwed it up somehow. I'm sorry about that by the way. I was talking to myself not you that day by the risers. I talk to my self a lot. I could see the hurt on your face. I'm sorry.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You said you'd always be here for me no matter what... Why aren't you...?

Dear Anonymous,

How dare you. HOW DARE YOU. You disgust me you rat.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

I'm sick of you trying to make me think a certain way when it comes to the people I interact with, quit trying to think that you can mold me to your liking and surround me with bland annoying hypocritical scumbags you call my "friends" when I would want nothing more to leave them behind me like I've done with everyone else over the years. Everyone moves on eventually, nothing stays the same forever. The "friends till the end" mentality is not going to stick to me due to what not only I but what you've been through too. We've lost so much over the years but we can't cling to the past forever. It's time to start anew like we did the last time all those years ago. We lose friends but we also gain new ones too, we just have to be patient.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

I wish there was one morning where I could wake up and be happy, not have stupid things on my mind, not be yelled at, not anything.

Dear Anonymous,

I don't really want to say anything, but I hate feeling like I know nothing about nothing, and that's just the way you unintentionally make me feel. :x

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Dear Anonymous,

I love you, I really do. I get jealous easily over you because I want you all to myself. However distance puts a wedge between us. Just know you're always on my mind and one day I will come and sweep you off your feet.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

We've known each other a long time. Since about 1st grade, I think. You always have so many problems though. And I mean, okay first they were easy, but now they're just ridiculous. We are in college now, and I have my own troubles to worry about. So I think it's about time you grow up and solve your OWN problems.

PS: Quit hooking up with the alphabet. She only wants you to find her x's f and g.

Azzurra

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 3, 2013
Dear Anonymous,

We haven't talked in eons, but I just haven't had the guts to talk to you via the message interface. I feel we're drifted apart; become distant friends of sorts. I wish it could go back to how it was, how it will probably never be again. I've become too wrapped up in my college work to chat to you and I feel it'd be cool if we could again, one day.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Dear Anonymous,

I wish I knew what to say to you. I'm pretty sure you don't care about what I tell you anymore and honestly it's getting to the point that I think it's hopeless to even try.

Dear Anonymous,

I don't know what I'm supposed to think about you. I don't like spending time with you but you're always around and everyone loves you. Most people, anyway.

i like how i have very few irl issues and yet

Last edited:

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear Anonymous,

i saw a lot in life and knew and will know more too..but when it's time to leave i'll make sure to leave you a message..cuz when i disappear,i would like if you remember me from time to time...i know i had a mysterious something but forgive me..i wish if i had the ability to talk but..i don't..

wish you remember that and remember the happy times and funny ones and also the sad moments cuz when you do..you'll know that i'm still exist..forgive me please

yours,

a soul from time changing

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Dear Anonymous,

I wish I understood you a little better, you seem closed off and uninterested when I talk to you. I always have to initiate it, too. I like you, and I want to be closer to you but I guess the feeling isn't mutual. Perhaps I should just stop. :(

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm not afraid to tell you that I love you. I'm afraid to hear you don't love me back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back