• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Murt's trade/breeding shop(OPEN FOR BUSINESS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Hinagiku's Dojo

Hello there!! Welcome to the grand re-opening of my shop!

FC 5386 8782 5260

Da Rules
1. All PC rules apply here
2. No Hacks
3. No Hacks
4. At the moment I am unable to clone but some of my pokemon may be clones.
5. All pokemon I trade you are fully redistributable, unless stated otherwise.
6. UTC+0 is my timezone, western europe time. I will not wait to trade while in game for longer than 20 minutes.
7. I have a a life of my own, so do you. We'll trade when we both are able, no rush on both sides. Just.. relax!
8. Anything wrong with the pokemon you receive? Let me know!

Now that all that boring
089MS.png
is out of the way lets get down to it, shall we?

Here is a list of what I am looking for, I am constantly trying to improve my collection and I really want these but feel free to offer me something you don't see on my thread

My Wants
Pokedex fillers(just got Omega Ruby)
Spoiler:

Hidden Abilities
Spoiler:

Other
Spoiler:

My Event's
Spoiler:

Spr_3r_150_s.png
My Shiny semi-Flawless/Flawless
Spr_3r_150_s.png

Spoiler:

Cool Ball Females
Spoiler:

Hidden Abilities
Spoiler:

Egg Move Parents
Spoiler:

Breeding Requests
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Glad to see your shop open!! Are your DW's caught or bred? And sorry if I already asked you that.

Its fine :) everything from the pelipper down to golduck was caught everything from magikarp up were bred.They were from the grottos too btw if the the dream ball your after?:P

Years
Hey, I know these aren't in your trade thread, but I thought I'd ask anyway:
Do you have a Tornadus, Landorus and Thundurus? I'm just looking to trade to complete the Pokedex, so I'll trade you them straight back. :)
Thanks, you'd be really helping me out! :classic:

Last edited:

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Hey, I know these aren't in your trade thread, but I thought I'd ask anyway:
Do you have a Tornadus, Landorus and Thundurus? I'm just looking to trade to complete the Pokedex, so I'll trade you them straight back. :)
Thanks, you'd be really helping me out! :classic:

I have Thundurus and I think I have tornadus I havent caught my landorus yet but I'll trade you the other two and when you trade them back I'll go catch landorus if you don't mind waiting because I have to soft reset it for a good nature and it might take a while ;)

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2013
I can get you a bagon and a vulpix if you want, I saw you have a shiny Metagross, is there anyway you can get hold of a shiny beldum that's legit? if not will still give you the Pokemon:)

About to go out though, will trade when i come online, assuming my internet is not being crappy.

FC - 1936 9881 7289

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
I can get you a bagon and a vulpix if you want, I saw you have a shiny Metagross, is there anyway you can get hold of a shiny beldum that's legit? if not will still give you the Pokemon:)

About to go out though, will trade when i come online, assuming my internet is not being crappy.

FC - 1936 9881 7289

Not at the moment But I'll try and get my hands on one almost have the shiny charm :P and when I finally learn how to rng I will start taking request's, I would love vulpix and bagon pm me when your back on and we can work something out ;)

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2016
Hi. I admit I haven't really read through each and every post here, so please excuse me if its a dumb question. Anyways, do you take special requests for breeding with natures, IVs, and moves? Also, do you EV train? Thanks, please let me know!

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Hi. I admit I haven't really read through each and every post here, so please excuse me if its a dumb question. Anyways, do you take special requests for breeding with natures, IVs, and moves? Also, do you EV train? Thanks, please let me know!

I do breed for natures and I can guarantee you 31 Iv's in a single stat, I also do egg moves and I can ev train if requested, be informed that this service isn't free as I cannot rng and it is a lot of work on my part so I expect something in return.

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2016
I do breed for natures and I can guarantee you 31 Iv's in a single stat, I also do egg moves and I can ev train if requested, be informed that this service isn't free as I cannot rng and it is a lot of work on my part so I expect something in return.

First, whats RNG?

Also, I understand that its not free. What would it cost me?

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
First, whats RNG?

Also, I understand that its not free. What would it cost me?

Random Number Abuse its a way of getting pokemon with 31 ivs in every stat and shiny its fairly difficult though

as for a cost refer to my want list, DWF's I don't have,event's I don't have and pokemon with decent IV's. If you don't have any of those then Just something for my shop would be great

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Hello Murts,

I'm Asking For An Entei. So just Wondering If U Have 1 Please Trade With Me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back