• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

As if the gif forum headers weren't enough. This site is run by 8 year olds, or morons.

edit - or both.

LTIu7yj.gif

Last edited:
Years

Slowly slogging through my watch list. I wanna empty my list for a while.

As for the Wario thing...it's a gimmick for AF week. Plus a lot of people here are GIF bandwith eaters.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Don't care what it's for, it's stupid. Thank you based adblock.

My watch list never stays clear for long. Especially with my recent fetish of rewatching long shows.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

Did I actually miss something as awesome as that Wario thing while I wasn't on PC.

For some reason I felt like it had something to do with this year's April Fools prank, though turns out it's Ausaudriel messing around?
Though if it actually does have to do with the April Fools prank then , that's hilarious.

Also that gif's hilarious. (but this also could be because of my lack of sleep. )

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Why is there a Wario on my screen?

"oh my goddd do I TRYYY"

nevermind, but...really?

do something a little more original

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Just waiting for my water to heat up so I can have a nice relaxing bath. Aching all over for some reason.

Then football although England suck so probably cartoons.

#hashtagsonpc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back