• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKÉMON CAP'S

~Zel!x

Cope Tiles. Coming soon
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 16, 2014
Wll I'm not a inglish user...and im use the google translator for the Tread composed. :\

bannercaps.png

Introduction
This Hack does not intend to profit and make the sale, if any such case. not be on my side (Zelix)

This Hack has almost all the merit award. palettes and most of the Tiles.

Any questions, complaints or council say.

Informatión
Hack of: Ruby Inglish
Creator: Zelix and Koder
Idioma: Spanish

Features
New Tiles
New Region
New Maps
New Events
New Leaders
New Characters
New Animations (new)

History :surprised:
You are a child of 13 years, who is living with his SRAPs at home, the house was an old rustic cabin very high in the monstañas, tree cover and simmer for pokemoness, your father was a woodcutter ordinary, but kept a secret, which was that I had hidden in a drawer of his cabinet a hat with a feather, that has a magical power, which allowed to control more levels with pokemosn just poniendotelo yy combining a spell.

Bad luck, that a corrupt group of researchers, they found the secret of the old and became interested in it, the researchers depsues of avariguar more about it, decided to undertake up to your humble home, to steal his hat, and experiment with it, and be able to control the legendary pokemon. And to dominate the world, researchers are coming to your house in the middle of breakfast, and shout that where the hat, the guy (you) no blood on the hat because his father kept secret. and then the child will not sap that do, only screaming to leave, the researchers put the house upside down trying to find the somrero until they found him, but they do not sap as it was the spell to make it work, kidnapped your father after that. You put your course to your rescue allada pokemon lifetime, a Turtwing, which was very strong, helping to load firewood, trees down, etc.

Depsues of heading to the rescue:

Found: pasrtes friends in the map, you will be helping to look for them, telling me seemed to see it in and follow this route here. Etc. You will find that several sites to find the base. Of scientists and rescue your father along with his hat.

Remember nesesitaras a strong team to achieve.

Pictures:laugh:
capsa.png
caps3m.png

caps01.png
caps02.png

PokemonRubyGBA_01.png
PokemonRubyGBA_02.png

PokemonRubyGBA_03.png
PokemonRubyGBA_04.png

PokemonRubyGBA_05.png
PokemonRubyGBA_08.png

PokemonRubyGBA_09.png
PokemonRubyGBA_10.png

PokemonRubyGBA_11.png

Videos

Credits
Kymotonian/Kiledove for the PC and Mart. The all Tiles and palletes made by me.

Last edited:

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
Voy a intentar hablar en Español aquí...

¿Por qué nadie dijo nada? ¡Este es excellente!
A primer, pensé que esto va a ser un hack malo pero ahora veo que esto es magnífico! Los videos son un poco corto pero la calidad es bueno. Tambien, los cuadros son hermosos y me gusta mucho los sprites.
Usted es Cloud de WAH?
Otro vez, esto es muy bueno y no puedo esperar para más videos y cuadros. ;)

Perdóname si no usé gramatica correcta. Español es mi lengua segundo.

You're going to need to translate that, seeing as this is an english speaking forum.
I'm sorry. Here's what I said:

I'm going to try to speak in Spanish here... (although that's kind of irrelevant now :D)

Why hasn't anybody said anything? (again, obsolete) This is excellent!
At first, I thought that this was going to be a bad hack but now I see that this is magnificent! The videos are a bit short but they are of good quality. Also, the screenshots are beautiful and I really like the sprites.
Are you Cloud from WAH?
Again, this is very good and I can't wait for more updates.

Please forgive me if I used improper grammar. Spanish is my second language.

Last edited:

>JAVS<

Ahmm.. Updating me in PC :D!
Years
No welcome dude! xD
I can be your official traslator ^^ xD
I'm really good in this.. I think.. xD
------------------------------------------------------------
Para que te preocupas Zun?? xD
Puedo ser tu traductor ^^
Además, hasta creo que soy mejor en inglés que en español xD
y no es Inglish, es English ^^
Por cierto, que bueno que tu hack llegó a PokéCommunity =P
por eso es de los mejores =3
Jaja, Keep your work up!
Greetings ^^

~Zel!x

Cope Tiles. Coming soon
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 16, 2014
Voy a intentar hablar en Español aquí...

A primer, pensé que esto va a ser un hack malo pero ahora veo que esto es magnífico! Los videos son un poco corto pero la calidad es bueno. Tambien, los cuadros son hermosos y me gusta much los sprites.
Usted es Cloud de WAH?

Perdóname si no usé gramatica correcta. Español es mi lengua segundo.

No problem men. I Steand you

PD: im not use translater for this post :P

Respec to.. wah yeah.. I Cloud.. in make a much nicknames.. cloud, zunex, zelix.. thanks for the post it's very confortable the admiration ;)

>JAVS<

Ahmm.. Updating me in PC :D!
Years
No problem men. I Steand you

PD: im not use translater for this post :P

Respec to.. wah yeah.. I Cloud.. in make a much nicknames.. cloud, zunex, zelix.. thanks for the post it's very confortable the admiration ;)

He wants to tell you, he's a Spanish RomHacker, and he doesn't used a Traslator xD...
He is Cloud, Zunex, Zel!x.. Zun too.. I'm his traslator xD

I explain the texts for him

peyi

Tiler
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2012
The hack is good, but i don't like the town's maps, you should see some fire red map's and take a idea about how to do your own maps. I hope you understeand my idea, it could make your hack better. See ya

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Hey Zel!x, cool to see your hack here! You probably don't remember me atm, but I've talked to you on MSN before. Good luck on this! It looks great.

Years
How come all of the spanish speaking hackers are amazing?
I like this hack so far from the screens.
Good luck!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
He wants to tell you, he's a Spanish RomHacker, and he doesn't used a Traslator xD...
He is Cloud, Zunex, Zel!x.. Zun too.. I'm his traslator xD

I explain the texts for him

...Cool!! Why don't you be this Hack's translator, too?

...BEEP, BEEP!!! GRAMMACTICAL MISTAKE SPOTTED IN THE QUOTE. NOW CORRECTING... DONE!
It should be he doesn't use a translator, he doesn't used a Translator.

BZZTTTTT! NOW ENTERING COMMENTING THE HACK'S MODE.

Zelix, you've finally posted the Hack, huh? It's cool! But why is Peyi's OW glitched in the script,
but not in the screenshot?

P.S I sometimes turn into a Robot when I want to switch the subject.

Last edited:
Years
As usual, a really excellent hack, graphic (and hopefully script) wise. You Spanish/Mexican hackers just amaze me with your graphic skills. Good luck with this ~Zel!x , looking good.
How come all of the spanish speaking hackers are amazing?
I like this hack so far from the screens.
Good luck!
xD I agree with you Shadows.

~Zel!x

Cope Tiles. Coming soon
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 16, 2014
actuass

one Tile changed
rubyusa02.png

Jumping Rocks :O

rubyusa04.png

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
You're going to need to translate that, seeing as this is an english speaking forum.

Here's the message transalted, Blazichu.
BZZTZ! BEGIN TRANSLATING MODE...

"Voy a intentar hablar en Español aquí...

A primer, pensé que esto va a ser un hack malo pero ahora veo que esto es magnífico! Los videos son un poco corto pero la calidad es bueno. Tambien, los cuadros son hermosos y me gusta much los sprites.
Usted es Cloud de WAH?

Perdóname si no usé gramatica correcta. Español es mi lengua segundo."

This message in English is this:
I will try to speak English here...

Why did no one said anything? This is excellent!
At first, I thought this would be a bad hack, but now I see that this is great! The videos are a bit short but the quality is good. Also, the pictures are beautiful and I love the sprites.
You are Cloud from WAH?
This is very good and I can not wait for more videos and pictures.

Forgive me if I used incorrect grammar. Spanish is my second language.

Back