• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finally Legal!

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
Well, I'm finally 18 today, and I'm so glad! I can now do other things I couldn't before, and be more helpful. I feel like an adult now, but I'll always be a child at heart. Anyway, I just wanted to shout it out! I fell like I'm going to be learning a lot of new things, and mold myself into the person I want to become.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
As someone in the United States, I'm so happy that you're legal age now. We're not completely legal until 21. Fffuuu!

Seriously though, happy birthday! Haven't seen you in awhile.

Sir Codin

Trust me, I felt like an adult at your age too. Now I believe I was foolish for thinking so. I still feel like I'm a child simply because there's so much in this world that I don't know and I lot I'm still learning to deal with.

Still, glad to see your legal now...I guess. I don't know, your profile doesn't list your gender. Crap, did I just type that? I am so so sorry, that was rude of me.

Anyway, enough with the silliness. Happy Birthday!

Years
I'm surprised you're actually younger than me :O

Enjoy being legal, Ali. When you hit 18 things get serious, as I found out myself back in 2010.

Happy birthday dude :)

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Happy day of Birth. Just... don't go do anything insane. I fear turning legal as I have less than 2 years and also I know little to nothing about coming of age and responsibilities that come with it.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Congrats, Ugu! ;3 You gonna do the old fogey adult thing and yell at kids to get off your lawn? Haha! I joke, but I hope you really enjoyed your birthday :3 It is good to keep the child in you living strong <33

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
@Landorus: Haha, I still feel way too young. >.< But thank you for the birthday wishes, haven't seen you around too!

@CarcharOdin: Yeah, I've noticed. It does look like I have a lot to learn about the world, and I'm ready to learn! I'm male. Haha. Thanks!

@Hikari10: Haha, wow really? :o I'm ready for whatever hit me, I think I can stand it, with my friends and family. Thank you. :)

@Wind Heart: Thank you so much, Wind Heart!

@dcjboi: Thank you, and I won't. I'm going to have to grow up slowly and learn along the way.

@Kura: Thank you Kura!<3 I should try that "GET OFF MY LAWN!" thing, might be amusing. Haha! I sure did have a great birthday, thank you for asking, this little Uru won't be going anywhere anytime soon!

Back