• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon 3D

What region do you want to see in pokemon3D?

• Kanto/Johto

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • New region

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Both

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Oh wow, there's nothing else like this one, that's for sure! 3D Graphics... everything... O-M-G...
Hey, 1 screenshot, but it catches my eye A LOT!

Keep it up!

DJB MASTER

Pokémon3D Team
Years
K guys i know i havent posted in ages but we've been changing engines and everything, lol. I've now learnt to program in this new engine and i have created a menu engine, basic walking engine and now its time to try a battle engine (wt everyone wants).

As for the argument about what region to do it still isnt decided. Both sides want different ideas. Personally i would settle with johto/kanto but i guess not many ppl want that idea.

So now i;ve been looking at much much newer gfx like pokemon Diamond/Pearl. I've created some basic models and tested them in the engine, They look pretty good. I'd show you them but they still need re-texturing and refining a little.

Please still post in the topic. We're not gonna stop making this and yes we are still looking for any team members who want to join.

Any sprite artists who thinks they could create some good Diamond/Pearl sprites or textures then post here or PM me.

Thanks again... Until i return, lol...DJB MASTER

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
I gotta tell you, you're level of skill surpasses anything I thought a Poke'fan could do...

You and your staff are totally amazing!

DJB MASTER

Pokémon3D Team
Years
Well i looked at the style of pokemon Diamond houses. A member of my team recons they are too box like, but i think they are ok. Wht u guys think?

diamondhouses.png

Youji

Game Designer
Years
Yeah they're good but they need a little more work to lok like a real house. Up to now it's okay and they look like bubblegums houses :D Keep up the work

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
Years
I think that there real good, although as people said before, they are missing something. I can't point it out though. :???:

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
Years
You are my hero DJB master!!!
This game looks great (althought I don´t like the 2nd Generation so much).

I´d love to see a Demo, and I would help, if I could (I have no skills and too less time to learn such things -.-)

And the house looks very good, I like it.

Oh, and: What starters do this game have? Johto, Kanto, both or other?

DJB MASTER

Pokémon3D Team
Years
Yeh that appears to me too. I dont really know what is missing from it. Maybe its just the colors? I'll have a mess around and see what works...

Improfane

hiatus
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2010
The bubblegum house style is fine!

The darkness puts me off however. It's either the angle of the picture (the lightsource is on the other side) or they're not bright enough.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Game is looking great but a couple of questions:

1)What is this being made with
2)Do you get to walk around as a hero?
3)Do you catch pokemon
4)Can you give us some more screenshots and information

DJB MASTER

Pokémon3D Team
Years
The game is exactly the same as the pokemon games for Gameboy but in full 3D. The storyline,characters and places will have all changed though. It is being programmed in C so we should see some high-end features. All 251 pokemon are able to be caught and used in battle. We plan to add a online battle server much later into production.

For more screenshots visit the forum (check my sig).

DJB MASTER

Pokémon3D Team
Years
Update>>

I've now built all the base code for the menu engine. All that needs to be done now for it is adding sounds and changing some gfx.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
Wow, I gotta say, this seems to be looking great! The graphics look a lot better than what we got for Stadium 1 and 2, and the Pokémon looked great as well. As for that last shot of a house, it does look good, but I also feel it's missing something. Dunno what, though... Maybe it needs to have trees behind it or on its sides?

Back