• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hayy.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
Years
I'm new to the forums, but not new to forums in general.

I have a Pokémon story on Fanfiction.net, look up "Chronicles of the Dragon Tamer" if you're interested.

Once I get 15 posts, I'm posting my project, Pokémon Eclipse Version. I need some serious help on it, so I hope this forum will have enough people willing to help me with it.

I hope my stay on this forum's a good one, heh.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
Welcome to PC DonRoyale! I hope your stay with us is a good one too, but I think it will be. There are a lot of hackers here and awesome hacked games and I may not hack, but I'm sure there are many peeps here that will be more than glad to help you out. :)

Hmm..I shall look up that fic when I have the chance. Lol I remember trying to put my Pokemon fic up on fanfiction.net. Yeah, didn't work out too well. *dies*

Anyway, enjoy your time here at pc. I'll see you around~ ;)

-Neko

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
So, is this "Pokémon Eclipse" going to be a rom-hack or a game made with other software?
(Curious minds want to know! xD)

Anyway, welcome to the community, DonRoyale.
I will be sure to read that fan-fiction. Who couldn't resist a title with the word, "dragon" in it?

Well, I hope your project does really well here.
I'm sure there will be people to help you with it no matter if you are doing a rom-hack or a different game. PC is just full of helpful members like that!

Enjoy yourself and try to stay active. ;D

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
Years
oh me me! *raises hands*
I love dragons!

Hey there,DonRoyale. This is the perfect place to discuss Pokemon.
I hope you have a nice stay at PC. And good going, you have 15 posts and you can go ahead with your project.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Nooo -HeaveN- Beat me for once xD

I guess it had to happen sooner or later xD

Welcome to the forum DonRoyale. Is that from that Ham advert? DonRoyale lol

Anyway welcome to PC and i hope your ROM hack goes well and i am sure there will be people here willing to help you, you just need to ask. Have fun and make lots of great friends. By the way nice Fan Fiction

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
Years
ROM Hack?
Unfamiliar with the term...

I'm new to this whole thing, which is why I decided to post it. (I didn't know that you had to wait for approval to have it published...and the moderator for it hasn't been on in a week...ouch. >.<)

I do need help with script and such. It's bugging me as to how this will shape up, but I'm getting more ideas for it, so...^.^b

moments.

quixotic
Years
Welcome to PokeCommunity!
I hope you enjoy your stay here posting away, helping other users and making heaps of friends...
Have a great time in the hacking section and make yourself known to all of PokeCommunity!

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
Years
I just want my project thread to be posted...:S

If anyone's good at RPG Maker XP script, get @ me. I need someone who can do script properly...

I'm actually expanding on the project a bit more...and it's a bit frustrating when the person who decides whether or not your project gets posted hasn't been online since the 29th...:S

But if any of you are interested in being a part of Pokemon: Eclipse Vesion, PM me, post on my profile, or add me on MSN. Thanks! :)

Back