• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Yomama's Toolbox - Guess Who's Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2010
hey yomama ur tools are great! have u got a trainer editor? i kinda need one that edits the trainer in and out of battle as well as the trainer card for the 2nd gen... thanks a lot

If you are editing G/S, you will have to deal with hex editors, which I have no idea how to use. If you are hacking Crystal, I have a trainer editor for it, Pm me if you want it ^_-

I won't want to encourage you to have a Starter Editor for G/S/C, because there has been at least 5 out there already, so i wouldn't be wasting my time doing that. But if you want, go for it!

I would request a TEXT EDITOR FOR CRYSTAL. JEEZ HOW COME NO ONE HAS MADE ONE? They have, but there isn't a text bank for crystal. I am looking forward for the trainer editor, make it compatible for all G/S/C. Also the learnable attacks editor, that would be GREAT. Good luck!

Last edited:

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
Years
Thanks everyone :D There will be a trainer editor included in my Metallic Workshop. I'm including a Starter Editor as well simply because I want EVERYTHING to be available in this one tool, so the user doesn't have to go off and download like 9 different tools just to get started on their hack. I want them to be able to make a COMPLETE hack without having to move away from this one program. That would make hacking the 2nd gen extremely easy, and maybe open it up to new people! And who knows, if this works out well, I may make a workshop for some of the advanced gen games or even diamond pearl and platinum! :) Stay tuned everyone.

MsBroccoli

MsBroccoli
Years
It's the wild Pokemon program I've always had problems with and have never been able to use. =/ I'm just waiting for the evolution editor to come out!

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2010
Ok, everyone here is double posting, so I thought I might too =P.

How's the G/S/C trainer editor coming up? Once that comes out, I'm gonna make a G/S hack... BECAUSE THERE IS A TEXT EDITOR FOR IT =D. So I thought I might make a whole new game with your tools... Not trying to rush you, but I really want that Trainer Editor T_T And the learnable attacks editor, since I might be adding some D/p/pt pokemon in it too. Good luck!!!

yomamathecableguy

Years
Welll hopefully I'll be able to get a windows pc soon so I can actually start developing on it. So, I haven't actually started on the programming yet. I have everything basically planned out, I just need to get a Windows computer so I can start working on getting it developed. I'm still taking ideas on it though. :D Also I would like people to start signing up to be Beta Testers. Be sure to include which tools you'd want to test for me. ^_^ Sorry for the delays everyone.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
I have to say, this all looks great. I haven't seen many tools for Crystal out there, finding only Crysmap, a few Leader/Elite 4/Trainer editors, etc, so having all these at once would be great. I like the ideas you've got planned, too. If you could make a Text Editor, too, that'd be good. I can't remember if I found a PokeText or another text editor that worked for Crystal, lol.

Good luck on this, dude. If all goes well, I might just decide to restart my old Crystal hack, which I haven't touched in maybe 5-6 years. XD

yomamathecableguy

Years
Well I'm finally getting my own computer again!! :D Buuuutttt I need to make $1,030 for all the parts I'm wanting for it XDD Anyone willing to donate? lol jk jk But once I get the money and all the parts get shipped I can start programming this tool again ^_^ Thanks for your support everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back