• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yayz! Finally, I switched up an account!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Okay, for those who don't know, I used to be called C_r_e_a_m_p_u_f_f, and I've switched sides! (Bummer, I lost my measly post count along)

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Oh, sorry, I wasn't aware that we couldn't post on NU/W if we switched accounts, my mistake. Please have this thread locked down.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hey, ★Hoenn★!

I believe you can post here if you've switched accounts, but you have to wait a period of 30 days? Not entirely sure.

Anyways, welcome back with your new username!

See you around!

Indeimaus

Ornstein & Smough
Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2013
Hello and welcome to the PC, enjoy your stay (again?) haha

Years
Hey there, Hoenn! :D Sadly yes, you can make a reintroduction only if you've been gone from the forum for 30 days or more. But you can easily announce your account switch in the Leave/Return thread anytime, so feel free to use that in place of a thread. ^_^

And now I'll lock this; feel free to contact me or Cid if you need more assistance!

whimsicott_lock_zps3c702577.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back