• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other hack: Super Mario World Hack: Super Mario World 1.5 (Beta 1 available!)

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
So... yeah, guys. This is my first hack.

The name of the hack is a temporary one and most likely the hack will have another name.

This hack is made with Lunar Magic, Lunar Expand and Addmusic405. So far 4 builds are available, the most recent one being this Beta 1 (build 68), which you can download from here. You can also download earlier builds of this hack:

Build 42 (Alpha 0.99)
Build 45b (Alpha 1)
Build 79 (Alpha 1.33 - very buggy version)
Build 84 (Alpha 1.4)
Beta 1 has 5 levels with custom music from Kirby Super Star, Paper Mario, Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario RPG, Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Bros. 3! You can play all 5 of them in this beta, but of course this is not going to stay like this in Alpha 2.

This hack is going to have the following:

1. A new adventure where Princess Peach is being captured by Bowser in Bullet Land, and Mario has to save her and bring peace to the Mushroom Kingdom once more!
  2. Many new worlds and levels! Each world is going to have 11 levels, one being a castle level and one being underwater!
  3. It's going to be tougher than the original Super Mario World! However, please don't ask me to insert mean tricks, like invisible coin blocks or random munchers.
  4. In this hack you'll see a ton of Bullet Bills and Bullet Machines! You'll also encounter them underwater and in castle levels, so be careful.

Here are some screenshots.

3AxrEmq.jpg
pJfxQAd.jpg
69a1qeO.jpg

oNgGYJZ.jpg
o9K0ZV8.jpg
hLDscsQ.jpg

And here are some videos of it:

Last edited:

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Nice to see something other than pokemon here.

All looks good, the screens looks a bit too big, could you shrink them?
And, none of the video feeds work.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
A sneak peak at Level 6...
SISTCiQ.png

Yes, Level 6 is gonna be an underwater level, but it will still have Bullet Machines and Koopa Troopas.
There's also going to be a castle level in Alpha 2.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
This is pretty cool! I can see your effort in all this, but nobody seem to be paying attention to this hack...

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
They just want Pokemon, pokemon, pokemon.
But as for me, I'm glad to see different game hack rather than Pokemon!
I can see how creative you are and be the best to share your game.
I still play Super mario, It's kinda like my childhood game. I'll be looking
forward for better progression of this game.

Years
Nice hack bro! Super Mario World is a great game and I really like the look of this! If you don't mind I may play this on my channel (if it's okay with you) and give support and shout-out to you.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
is this the first Rom Hack on here that is not Pokemon?

looking at the pics first: Pic 4 looks like it has cutoff, either add the solid or not solid side to it.

Looking at level 1: The palettes don't blend well in the background. See that you can blend it in.

The vine looks like it's hanging from nothing. Extend the vine and add a block above it, so it doesn't look like it's floating. The yellow pipe looks cutoff too, See if you can extend the flat ground one more square. Other cutoffs with the land as well.

I'm guessing that it's your first time with Lunar Magic? The level is not bad by any means. See if you can fix those issues I mentioned above, and the level works well. Hope I helped! :D

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
Nice hack bro! Super Mario World is a great game and I really like the look of this! If you don't mind I may play this on my channel (if it's okay with you) and give support and shout-out to you.

Of course you can (sorry for late reply), try Alpha 1.4 or Beta 1 (I don't recommend Alpha 1.33 as it's very glitchy).

Anyway, Alpha 1.4 is here! If you find any bugs don't forget to tell me about them in this thread!

^ I'll take those tips into consideration.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 19, 2021
From the videos, the hack looks pretty nice. It's nice to see something unique. Good luck!

Back