• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
hy,am in kaveri town,beatd all trainers in origin well,cant go on cas an npc with pkms is blocking path sow what should i do now?

Years
does anyone know if GLiscor can fly in this game?
It's my Favorite Pokemon but kinda useless cuz he's a Flying pokemon that can't Fly in the original games, can someone confirm if he can fly and how get him?

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2014
does this game have the 4th generation pokemon, and if it doesnt could you try puttin them in it, at least if its ok with the other people :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2012
Question: Where do you find the missing Heart Scale in Beta 3? The rock where it was originally isn't in the game anymore, and I can't seem to find it... :/

Speedster

The Unknown
Years
I'm happy to see that the this game is still alive..... kinda. It was one of my favorites of all time. The fakemon were so cool. The tiles were still FR so it was a little old but the rest was really cool. I hope to see more.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
I'm currently playing this rom. When you changed your fakemon with the real Pokemon(ie: Squirren replaced by Poochyena), did you change their moveset? I hope so.

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
A few problems I have encountered:

I'm stuck on the story line after I encountered the Ho-Oh lookalike in the Well of Origin. I can't fly first of all, I get a blue screen. (Yes, before the map glitched and I flew to the 10 markers on Kindle Road into a 2x2 mound. Then I flew from there to Three Island and it took me back to some Dumbari or something town. From there, no more flying.)

Second, I tried running around the whole region. At the Origin Well area, I couldn't find anymore cities, so I ran up a bit into the forest where the Team Rocketesque people are, they wouldn't let me in. Then I went to Nile City and surfed across to Byrn (or something), as apparently that was the last gym I needed. Door said the leader was out.

What do?

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
A few problems I have encountered:

I'm stuck on the story line after I encountered the Ho-Oh lookalike in the Well of Origin. I can't fly first of all, I get a blue screen. (Yes, before the map glitched and I flew to the 10 markers on Kindle Road into a 2x2 mound. Then I flew from there to Three Island and it took me back to some Dumbari or something town. From there, no more flying.)

Second, I tried running around the whole region. At the Origin Well area, I couldn't find anymore cities, so I ran up a bit into the forest where the Team Rocketesque people are, they wouldn't let me in. Then I went to Nile City and surfed across to Byrn (or something), as apparently that was the last gym I needed. Door said the leader was out.

What do?

That's the end of the beta.

Haru

Wolf Simp
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 21, 2023
I like the screenshots but i dont play fakemon XD

but good luck with the sweet looking game updates ;D

Years
Hey guys, so I've been trying to patch the final beta .ips file to a .gba so i can play this game. I've been using the fire red(u) version as the .gba file and for some reason it isn't working. I use gPSP as my emulator. I've noticed for the base rom it says "FireRed BPRE" what does the "bpre" mean? do i need to use that instead? Where do i go to download this bpre ?I'd really appreciate someone's help(:

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 11, 2020
I only checked out this hack because a certain someone I know has the same name as this hack~ xD

But honestly, this is amazing. I've actually only got up to like the 2nd route but from what I can gather it's amazing.

Years
Hey guys, so I've been trying to patch the final beta .ips file to a .gba so i can play this game. I've been using the fire red(u) version as the .gba file and for some reason it isn't working. I use gPSP as my emulator. I've noticed for the base rom it says "FireRed BPRE" what does the "bpre" mean? do i need to use that instead? Where do i go to download this bpre ?I'd really appreciate someone's help(:

Shiraishi

Orz
Years
Manipulation, you should be proud of yourself.

Your hack is compatible with Gameboid on Android phones. Alot of other ROMs here aren't.

Played for a good hour without crashes, the game doesn't save but Gameboid has save states.

Awaiting the final release, great job.

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2012
IN THIS GAME FLY GOES BAD. After kaveri town when i click fly my screen becomes blue. in beta 3.1 i heard there are only seven gyms. can anyone tell me walk through walls code if there is one ?

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2012
Did i pull an oops or is anyone else still curious?

I've been reading up on the previous posts, and i adore the fact that you put team Rocket into that, deeply appreciated. but i have a quick concern/question about this team Enigma that you were thinking about, i know it seems a bit late in but why not add Enigma as a side source much like they did in the Pokemon games of Ruby and Sapphire? But instead of mortal enemies, they could be in Co-hoots with one another with a common goal, yet Enigma could be more Evil, going for the case of Destroying the fixed era of Rocket being the main force, but to become even worse later on? Also, did my research on Rocket, they are either black with red, or White with red, so a color for Enigma might have to be a bit more out there, Perhaps a mix of Orange and Blue with black? But i digress, i love the fact that it is a "Pokemon Game" with retrospect of everything that has ever been done and is considered a classic game. So Kudos on what has been done because it all looks so Great!

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2012
hey im new to the forums :p and i was wondering if there was a way to get a dawn stone in sienna for kirlia evolving to gallade :p and im also wondering if phanpy is bugged, cause I caught it at around level 10 or so? but now at level 21 it hasn't learned a single new move... should I abandon it and catch somthing else? or is this normal?

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2012
hey im new to the forums :p and i was wondering if there was a way to get a dawn stone in sienna for kirlia evolving to gallade :p and im also wondering if phanpy is bugged, cause I caught it at around level 10 or so? but now at level 21 it hasn't learned a single new move... should I abandon it and catch somthing else? or is this normal?

I've gotten to a certain point in the game where you get to pick one evolutionary stone out of a list and the dawn stone isn't in that list so I don't think it's in the game at all.. Eventhough anything might be possible..

Also Phanpy only learns Flail on 17 and nothing else in between 10 and 21, I'll level mine to see whether it is actually bugged or not.

Also, I'm still wondering about the shiny Larvitar, I've been all through the route but no luck so far, can anyone specify where exactly the tile is? And does it work with Max Repels on (since it's an event and not a random encounter)

Cheers!

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2012
so i got a fluffow and went to the old manss garden... i didnt see any patches of grass and no starters... :'( do i have to use fluffow to catch them? do i have to leave all my pokemon except fluffow? I REALLY WANT THE STARTERS!!!

oh hmm i pressed A on the tree and it alows me to search it... but ive [ressed it like 20 times already... didn't find anything... is this a bug? or show i just keep spammin till i find somthin?

erm forget the old comments i posted... i beat the 7th gym leader now... and i don't see a way to another gym... is there an 8th gym?

Last edited:
Back