• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2012
Can i return to the shadow dimension if i leave it? i dont have the shard yet and dont want to miss out on the raptor ball

i think he was talking about cheats :/

Last edited:
Years
Can i return to the shadow dimension if i leave it? i dont have the shard yet and dont want to miss out on the raptor ball

i think he was talking about cheats :/
yes you can..but you should save before entering shadow dimension because you might get stuck in the game..i have the raptor ball but unfortunately this game does not allow people to trade pkmn caught by raptor ball because it will be pretty imba

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2012
ok thanks, are the entrances to the shadow dimension at random places?
and where do you find snorlax?

Last edited:
Years
ok thanks, are the entrances to the shadow dimension at random places?
and where do you find snorlax?
some of the entrances:
1.tower at freezeday city/freezeday square
2.locked house at duskduke city
3.mine house at mastric city

i think munchlax n snorlax cannot be found in the game..sorry

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
Munchlax can be found in Honey Trees, along with some other Pokemon like Combee.

MSK

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2012
MSK

I agree with Soul.//Sillver.
That's a good idea of having the idea of Pal Park.

Btw, updated the thread, more HoF added.
There is only 1 more slot.

Added Monkeyboi's walkthrough.
I'm glad wichu is having a great progress on EX.
Hopefully it can be done soon~
by msk i like the game truly.its awesome

i have got all the plates and a lugia from shadow dimension,can anyone tell me wht to do with all plates and where can i find raptor ball.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2012
wow really snorlax is not in the game? thats dissapointing..:/

I thought all pokemon excluding the latest gen ones were in the game, or are some missing?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2012
Does anyone have the .rxproj file for pokemon raptor ex? i want to edit and change stuff in my game as well as correct the grammar/dialog etc.

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2012
Please someone trade my electabuzz
RPEXTC4d/9cSV3t1lvD/xO78d4rmVHTK51HOG0Ls9qPzZWKHt1F+348+4t7mVR+K5
1h1jucock7mVHeK5lR3iuZUd4puGn8j4+3mLl7VXwrmVHeI=

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
Does anyone have the .rxproj file for pokemon raptor ex? i want to edit and change stuff in my game as well as correct the grammar/dialog etc.
Err...I don't think your allowed to do so. It's excluded for a reason. If you really, really want to, contact OmegaGroudon.

~Angel~

Lead developer for Pokémon Millennium
Years
Err...I don't think your allowed to do so. It's excluded for a reason. If you really, really want to, contact OmegaGroudon.

Even if he ask O.G never replies. I have tried to talk with him before he get's on every now and then I see but he is hanging low right now. Ever sense he finished Raptor he has been hanging really low and only get's on like 1 time a month. So the chances of contacting him are EXTREMLY low. So if he still wants to try he can but I doubt he will be able to contact him.

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2012
Please someone trade my electabuzz
RPEXTC4d/9cSV3t1lvD/xO78d4rmVHTK51HOG0Ls9qPzZWKHt1F+348+4t7mVR+K5
1h1jucock7mVHeK5lR3iuZUd4puGn8j4+3mLl7VXwrmVHeI=

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2012
Is the EV system working properly in the game?

Since the communications center is closed guess ill post this here for anyone who still actively plays.

Does anyone have a SHINY adamant/jolly growlithe/arcanine theyre willing to trade?

Also where do you catch a snorlax in game? Thanks

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2012
Alguien que me ayude , descargue el juego pero no puedo jugar me dice Failed o load Script
PORFAVOR SI ALGUIEN SABE COMO HACERLO ANDAR

Back