• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Avishka's ϟ Sparks & Shocks ϟ (Electric Rodents club) was approved.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Can I reserve a Team Plasma Club?
Question Answers in Advance:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Can I reserve a Team Plasma Club?
Question Answers in Advance:
Spoiler:

You can indeed :) I'm unable to edit the reservations post on my iPod, but you have it reserved until November 16th. Good luck!

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years

Update, November 12th

♥~The Heart of Dragons~ The Iris Fan Club!♥ was closed due to passing one month without post as well as the owner being inactive.

light darkness... absol fanclub was closed due to having an inactive owner and nearing one month without posts.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
oh no...
time's up, and I've been swamped with school 'n stuff!
Can I extend my reservation? I'll have a rough copy A.S.A.P. (meaning I won't try my hand at CSS until after the club is approved. Then, I'll give the OP a facelift when I have some time.)

Olli

Years
Just so you know, you don't need a reservation to submit a club, it's just to prevent others from making the same clubs while you're doing it, so an extended reservation isn't needed, as I doubt anyone will make one in the time you need to make it.

Update, November 17th​

The Eye of the Dragons (Dragon Club) and ✯Once a Legend, Always a Legend✯ (Legendary Club) were closed at request of the owner.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Hey. Am I allowed to reserve a Dragon Pokémon club right now? (It seems like I'm doing this too fast... a week before reservations, or...?)

And since I'm already running two clubs... Looks like I might need to ask you guys about it.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hey. Am I allowed to reserve a Dragon Pokémon club right now? (It seems like I'm doing this too fast... a week before reservations, or...?)

And since I'm already running two clubs... Looks like I might need to ask you guys about it.

You can, but we'd rather you didn't actually create the club until at least a week after the previous one closed (24th November). It's not a case of "You can't do it", more just we'd much prefer it if you didn't since the old one needs some time to rest/bury first. :) I'll reserve the club for you until December 1st and that'll give you a week once the 24th November has passed, so that should be plenty of time.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hey kittens, p.s. ozzyrules, I'd like to reserve the legendary Pokemon club. \o/

Damn right he does! You have it reserved 'till December 1st (One week after a week after the old one closed... It made sense to me shh!), good luck :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Winter Haven III: The Legacy [Ice Pokémon Fan Club] was closed due to owner's request. Someone please remake this soon because Ice types are cool! hehehe

Olli

Years
Sure thing, although it'd be best to wait till a week after the old one was closed, just so the old one gets a bit further down the page to allow yours to seem more new and fresh and to avoid possible confusion. You don't have to though, it'd just be easier for you aswell.

You'll have till the 9th of December ^^

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Hello there!
I'd like to reserve the Babies Pokémon fan club, please. :3

If any club of this type does not exist already.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hello there!
I'd like to reserve the Babies Pokémon fan club, please. :3

If any club of this type does not exist already.
Sure thing, I'll reserve it for you now; you have until December 6th to make it. Good luck! :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
⚤ Mystery Eggs [Baby Pokémon Club] ♡ was revoked and sent back for changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back