• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Not to be disrespectful to any party, but some Republicans say some silly stuff.

(And all the mods now have green users for St. Patty's day and now they're not much different from the supporters again. At least they're not the same shade of green. Just thought I say that.)

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
What I don't understand is why Cyrpus's president thinks this will 'save' them.

Logically, doing this will result in people not putting any more money in the banks, and removing all they currently have. They have withdrawl limits right now, but once they are removed then people are going to pull out their money.

Then again, logically. Sad thing is that politicians, when it comes to monetary issues, have no logic at all.

I'll be awaiting the inevitable mass rioting and all the entertaining stuff that goes with that - Looting, destruction of property, murders, and (In this case) assassinations. (Seriously - For a move like this someone is going to try to whack the president. Depending on how pissed off the people who guard him are, Cyprus might end up having a new president.)

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Hey guys.Its St Patricks Day! The mod names are green and stuff. I must say I like the color they have :3

Sir Codin

Three rules all politicians should remember:

1) Don't mess with a man's money
2) Don't mess with a man's woman
3) Don't mess with a man's rights

Failure to abide by these rules may result in revolutions.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
My postbit. 'nuff said. <3

Now excuse me while I get a drink. /9am

Hikari10 said:
Nice shade of green on the mods, it so reminds me of that old Assistant Admin color.

I think the SAs are using that very colour right now!

Years
I think the SAs are using that very colour right now!

I did not even notice that.

I see you're joining Nica, Syd and Alexial in doing green Pokemon avatars/sigs for St. Patrick's Day as well. And yeah, really hilarious titles in place of the userbars lol. I love the Supporter one being called "Festive Green Peeps", made me crack up.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Ooh, Happy St Patrick's Day to all! My country doesn't celebrate it, so I wasn't aware of it.

Nice green mod names! :D It's only for today, right? Awesomee. (Y)

I just got back from a community service project for one of my units. We had to sort out loads and loads and loads of donations and recyclable items made by the public in forms of paper, clothes, tin cans, bottles, etc. etc. Man was there a LOT of stuff! The heat didn't help one bit either. :< Oh well, my team members did have quite a good chat among ourselves. Learnt a lot about other countries and lots of other things.

How's everyone today~? :3

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I first saw the different mod colours in a different thread, and I thought it was a glitch. But now that I realize what day it is, I think it's awesome! :D

This "festive green peep," is Irish herself, but I always forget about celebrating St. Patrick's Day. Possibly because I don't drink.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
-hiccup- top of the mornin' to ya! us mods are takin' the day off... -hiccup-

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Good Morning and a happy St. Patrick's day to all who celebrate it!
We don't have that in my country, so it's a regular sunday morning for me :(

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
It's a pretty sweet day. I work during it and I don't really drink but I like the green and all the Irish stuff. :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
poor razor :( that troublemaker audy is well-prepared for april fools!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back