• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Unova Legends![PG-16] (OOC)

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Well it doesn't seem like Nimble will be posting which puts me in a tight spot seeing as the next part I wanted to do required he post. As for now I guess I'll leave him a notice and skip?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Yeah, let's go on already :3 I'll post just making Clover as for an X-transceiver from the professor ^^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Nice! But I don't really have anything to post about until you or ShinyDiamond have posted something, since Clover's last post ended with her looking for them.

EDIT: Hmm, to be honest... I've kind of lost interest in this RP. No new player joined after Nimblethumbs fell off and it wasn't really as I thought it would be, is all. I can keep playing for a bit, but shouldn't we try to get more players to join?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Are you going to tell us what pokémon we can capture on this route? And what the route looks like? I have only played through B/W once, and not completely.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hey... I'm sorry for not posting, but I don't think I have anything to post about :x I'm not really feeling inclined to do some kind of POV post of the professor's capture and I'm not really sure what I can do out on the route and if you two are going to battle, I can't really stick around there either, can I? At least not by posting. So...

HunterZero

Years
First I want to say sorry for not being around a lot been busy with school and yes you may reserve the spot jiggly and Red you can go fight wild pokemon or go capture one or even just go to Accumula town if you want

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
It's pretty obvious. Their are only Patrats & Lillipups on Route 1. Their the only ones at the moment. You can go catch one or train there if you want. So Hunter, when are you gonna post?

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
Years
  • (:
  • Seen Apr 21, 2015
Is there anymore spots open? I think I might want to join. :3 I have only did the Journey role plays without interaction with other players before, but this looks fun and I think I can handle it. :)

HunterZero

Years
Well as of right now PyschoJigglypuff has the last spot reserved but if something happens that Jiggly cancels I'll let you know

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Actually... Iwasapony can have my spot. I feel like I can't really focus on this RP so I will let people who want to make an effort do so rather than hogging a spot without posting much. Hope that's ok :3 I've just got many things going on right now and have to sort out some of my priorities. It was a fun beginning of the RP though, HunterZero! Thanks for letting me be part of it.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Red-I hoped you wouldn't leave, mostly 'cause Roxas is a flirt with girls. :) Well, I hope you enjoyed the RP up 'til now.

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
Years
  • (:
  • Seen Apr 21, 2015
Alrighty, I guess I should get my SU up then. So, if I am able to join should I just hop on in? Or should I start from the beginning?

Back