• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Unova Legends![PG-16] (OOC)

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
Years
  • (:
  • Seen Apr 21, 2015
Name: Bonnie Waters

Appearance:
Bonnie has the looks of a Pageant girl. She has tan skin with minimal acne, only because she is young and her hormones haven't really kicked in yet. Her face is round, but looks even rounder with her excessively large curly hair that pretty much adds 3 inches to her height. Bonnie has large blue eyes, with long black lashes. She uses her "puppy dog" look to get what she wants. Above her eyes she has perfectly arched eyebrows, that can help make a pretty mean face when she gets grumpy.

Bonnie, being the fashionista she is, is always up to date with the newest trends....even if they aren't suppose to be made for ten year olds. Her outfit consist of an over-sized, grey floral shirt with split shoulders, distressed torn skinny jeans(They are made that way, Bonnie would never were dirty clothes!) and pink flats that feature lovely rhinestones at the toes.

History:
Bonnie has lived in a large home near Nimbasa City all her life. She comes from a wealthy family, her father, Bennie Waters, was the inventor of a breakfast pastry called the "Yum Yums", which is dough filled with different berries or Poffins. Being home schooled, Bonnie didn't make many friends, so instead she turned to shopping. And since her family had money, and Bonnie was an only child, she got what she wanted....and she wanted clothes. So thus started Bonnie's addiction to clothes, she had to everything; acid wash jeans, ruffles, diamonds, dresses, EVERYTHING. Soon her parents realized that she was out of control, but when they tried to get rid of some of her clothes Bonnie would just look up at them, pout her lip and begin to cry. Of course, being the type of parents they were they would give in.

One day Bonnie was sitting in front of her house, brushing her favorite baby doll's hair and humming a tune, when she noticed a Growlithe standing right in front of her. She smiled and patted the Puppy Pokemon's soft orange head and then continued to play with her doll. But, she saw something slimy drip onto the doll, and with reflex she threw it down in disgust. The Growlithe stared at the doll and back at Bonnie. Bonnie swore she saw the pokemon smirk before grabbing her doll and running off....never to be seen again. And since that day Bonnie has a had a hatred towards all Growlithes and fire types.

On Bonnie's thirteenth birthday, instead of receiving a bunch of clothes and other expensive gifts, she received an old leather bag full of necessities for a long trip. Her parents told her that she was going to go on a Journey, to become a Pokemon master and to learn that there is more to life then clothes and money. Bonnie denied and said she would rather have clothes, but for the first time in Bonnie's life her parent's did not let her have her way.

Personality:
Bonnie believes that she is just an amazing girl and that everyone should bow down to her. She thinks that she should be the center of attention all day, everyday. If Bonnie can't have something she thinks no one should have it. If she couldn't have a toy when she was little no one else was a loud to have that toy. This is probably because her parents have spoiled her all her life. Be careful, if Bonnie doesn't like you she WILL make your life miserable. Everything has to be perfect in Bonnie's head. Handwriting, clothes, hair, just everything. Her parents realized how bad it was when they went into her room and saw that every book she had was alphabetized, her clothes were arranged by their color; lightest to darkest, and there wasn't a speck of dirt. Even though Even though Bonnie seems to be an awful person she could come in handy. She is actually very intelligent and quick when it comes to problems. She is a sore loser, so she will try her hardest to make her Pokemon win.

Starter: Tynamo

Legendary: Reshiram

Last edited:

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
Years
  • (:
  • Seen Apr 21, 2015
Sorry, I wanted to try something different. I'll change it.

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
Years
  • (:
  • Seen Apr 21, 2015
I fixed it. :)

So where should I start?

I'm so sorry If I am asking too many questions!

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
First Iwasapony25 you are ACCEPTED! you can start by saying you watched professor Juniper's lesson on how to catch and fight pokemon then you can either head over to Accumula town or try to catch a pokemon. Go look for my chapter post in the latest page in IC thread. You're not asking to many questions btw.

Back