• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy April Fools - My DS isn't broken!

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
I found this stupid joke online that I find absolutely hilarious and will do it to people!

Me: Someone said you looked like an owl..
Friend: Who?
Me: LOLOLOL
Friend: What?
Me: WHO! HOO! OWL! GET IT?!
Friend: -___-

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
I LOVE APRIL FOOL'S DAY. <33 My friends always prank me because I'm apparently such an easy target and I dunno, I think it's a lot of fun. I'm a horrible prankster myself though, haha.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
April Fools! I don't know what I'm going to do today, tbh. I'm likely to get pranked as I'm a gullible person. I might pull a prank of my brother though. *evil laugh*

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I totally forgot about April Fools until I saw this thread twenty minutes ago and then proceeded to hastily throw together a gag theme. XD

I love April Fools. It's the one time of year where my natural talent for lying and deceiving people is halfway acceptable. I also like to go all out to make gag themes for all of my profiles at various forums. :D

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
April Fool's day isn't really much a big deal for me, but I do love the yearly shenanigans that PC is gonna pull up every year. I lol'ed at the rage of the Slowpokecommunity.

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
Years
Wait... It's been a whole year since Slowpokecommunity? Time really does fly. o_o

We don't do much for April Fools day, but sometimes the teachers like to play pranks. Our teacher photocopied some essays we'd done and marked them with stupid stuff like "needs more unicorns." xD Oh and in French we stuck a Poisson D'avril on the teacher's back. I think it made his day that we'd actually learned about it.

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
April Fool's is nothing that amazing for me IRL. I just log on to PC to see what they've done every year. I remember missing out on the Todoroki one and being so sad about it. IRL, though, there's nothing really that amazing going on on April Fool's other than me pinching and punching people saying it's the first day of the month~

Soari

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 26, 2015
Well, I used to pull terrible pranks on my friends back in those days but not anymore now, though it can be mildly amusing as long as it's done in a harmless way.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen yesterday
Spoiler:

Years
Date a girl, give her a bit of my special liquids, waiting until she's asleep, taking her clothes off then mine and going to sleep as well.

The next morning... muhahahahaha.

Nah that's just too sadistic and mean to do. I don't do anything special that day; it literally has "don't take anything seriously" written all over it.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
Spoiler:

XD That would have been hilarious to see. I assume it was Pokemon-related, correct?

In the UK, the tradition is that April Fools' Day only lasts until midday for some weird reason.

I got told that, too! Especially when it deals with some kind of money-related prank. It's a bit strange, if you ask me... :[}

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
It'll be was a normal day for me, I saw quite a few pranks during school which amused me, and the jokes on here were pretty amusing as well xD

Back