• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Time Is It?

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
What Time Is It? Adventure Time!

adventure time
the pokécommunity fan club
[a id]aa_intro[/a id]Introduction
What time is it? It's Adventure Time!

Journey into the land of Ooo with Finn and Jake, meet countless Princesses, jam out with Marceline, and kick the Ice King's butt! Adventure Time is an American animated television
series created by Pendleton Ward, for Cartoon Network.

This club is for all the Adventurers out there, boy or girl. Become an Adventurer!
[a id]aa_rules[/a id]Rules and Regulations

All PokéCommunity Rules apply, of course.
Respect other people's beliefs and opinions.
Avoid straying out of topic.
[a id]aa_signup[/a id]Become an Adventurer

Username | Laugh
Favourite Character | Marceline
I'm an Adventurer, for life!
[a id]aa_topics[/a id]Topics

Who is your favorite character, and why?
What's your favorite episode so far?
Where would you like to live in the land of Ooo or Aaa?
What's your theory on why Finn's the only human in Ooo?
If you were a character in Adventure Time, who would you be?
How did you find out about Adventure Time?
If you could make your own episode, what would it be about?
[a id]aa_misc[/a id]
Character of the Week

Tiffany.png

Tiffany

Tiffany appears in the episode, My Two Favorite People. Tiffany was found by Jake to make Finn and Lady Rainicorn jealous. He is obsessed with being Jake's best friend, and also knows how to play a viola. He fought with Finn, but lost when Finn spat in his hair. He vowed to have Jake as his best friend.

Read more about this character here.
css by twilightblade and twistedpuppy | edited by laugh

Last edited:

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
Years
What time is it?

It's Adventure Time!

Finally, an Adventure Time club!!!! MATHEMATICAL! :D :D :D

Name Psystar63
Favorite Character Fionna
Why do you want to become an Adventurer?
Why wouldn't I? I want to go on fantastic, crazy adventures like Finn and Jake, and be awesome like them too!
I AM AN ADVENTURER FOR LIFE :D

Now it's time for a Science Dance!

science-dance-o.gif

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
What time is it?

It's Adventure Time!

Finally, an Adventure Time club!!!! MATHEMATICAL! :D :D :D

Name Psystar63
Why wouldn't I? I want to go on fantastic, crazy adventures like Finn and Jake, and be awesome like them too!
I AM AN ADVENTURER FOR LIFE :D

Now it's time for a Science Dance!

science-dance-o.gif

Welcome, Psystar63! Glad to have you in the club!
Now for a topic:

Mine would be Marceline Abadeer, the vampire queen. I like goth-emo-whatever characters, so when I caught a glimpse of Marcy, I thought, "Oh, her, her, she's going to be my favorite character." I proved myself right when I watched all the episodes that Marceline appeared in, and I got obsessed with her so much my friends and I pretend to be the characters, and I would always portray her. I bought a black and red sweater, ripped a hole on the knee-part of my jeans, and everything -- I'm growing my hair, making it reach to my feet. And I want to fly. I guess I made my point, then.

F1refly

Stuff and things
Years
"Oh marceline, why are you so mean!"

Name: F1refly
Favourite Character: Jake or Billy
Why do you want to become an Adventurer: Just because
I am an Adventurer for life.

My favourite character is stuck between Billy and Jake. I like Jake because.......I'm not actually sure why, there's just something about the way he acts that I like (especially during the episode with the horse). I like Billy mainly because of his theme song. And his voice. Oh man, his voice is epic.

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
Years
Welcome, Psystar63! Glad to have you in the club!
Now for a topic:

Mine would be Marceline Abadeer, the vampire queen. I like goth-emo-whatever characters, so when I caught a glimpse of Marcy, I thought, "Oh, her, her, she's going to be my favorite character." I proved myself right when I watched all the episodes that Marceline appeared in, and I got obsessed with her so much my friends and I pretend to be the characters, and I would always portray her. I bought a black and red sweater, ripped a hole on the knee-part of my jeans, and everything -- I'm growing my hair, making it reach to my feet. And I want to fly. I guess I made my point, then.

Thank you Laugh for starting this club! Me and my real life friends have been going on and on about Adventure Time. We are obsessed... ^^

Now for the topic:

My favourite character (as I've stated before) is Fionna (Finn's female counterpart). When I first saw the episode with Fionna and Cake, I just adored her. Her personality is alot like mine, and she knows how to be an awesome adventurer. She wears an awesome hat, and that red crystal sword of hers is the coolest. I was just saying to my friend before that I plan to cosplay as Fionna one day (my friend wants to cosplay as Marceline too :D). I'm a fan of girls who know how to wield a sword and fight.
Man, the Ice King sure knows how to write great fanfics!

Marceline would be my second favourite. I love her style and her hair. And she's totally cool with her Axe guitar. An awesome singer too!

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
"Oh marceline, why are you so mean!"

Name: F1refly
Favourite Character: Jake or Billy
Why do you want to become an Adventurer: Just because
I am an Adventurer for life.

My favourite character is stuck between Billy and Jake. I like Jake because.......I'm not actually sure why, there's just something about the way he acts that I like (especially during the episode with the horse). I like Billy mainly because of his theme song. And his voice. Oh man, his voice is epic.

Welcome to the club, F1refly!
I'm a big-Jake fan, because I find him hilarious -- but sometimes he's a bit awkward. I want a best friend like Jake, one who can transform to various sizes at will.
I'm not very familiar with Billy, tho. I haven't watched 'His Hero' yet, because I fell in love with Adventure Time since season two. Oh well.

Thank you Laugh for starting this club! Me and my real life friends have been going on and on about Adventure Time. We are obsessed... ^^

Now for the topic:

My favourite character (as I've stated before) is Fionna (Finn's female counterpart). When I first saw the episode with Fionna and Cake, I just adored her. Her personality is alot like mine, and she knows how to be an awesome adventurer. She wears an awesome hat, and that red crystal sword of hers is the coolest. I was just saying to my friend before that I plan to cosplay as Fionna one day (my friend wants to cosplay as Marceline too :D). I'm a fan of girls who know how to wield a sword and fight.
Man, the Ice King sure knows how to write great fanfics!

Marceline would be my second favourite. I love her style and her hair. And she's totally cool with her Axe guitar. An awesome singer too!

You're welcome, I was surprised to see that there was no Adventure Time club here yet, tho.

The Ice King should make a part two for this fan fics. Haha!
Fionna's as cool as Finn, defs. I like her a lot. But still, Marcy tops my list. Also, I'm not a big fan of the land of Aaa -- I'm more of the Finn and Jake girl. But I love Fionna and Cake anyways. (:

So I have a question for you guys. What kind of events can we have, like Adventure-Time-related-events. Got any ideas?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Name: Leaf Storm
Favorite Character: omg i can't decide which character is my fave. i love ALL OF THEM. Fionna, Marceline, Bubblegum, Lumpy Space Princess, etc!
Why do you want to become an Adventurer?: BECAUSE IT IS ALGEBRAIC. YEAH!

Like I said, I cannot decide who to choose! For halloween, I'm thinking of doing a Fionna costume because I got the clothing that matches (just need the hat lol) and a cat. xD I like Marceline because of her attitude, she loves to prank Finn and Jake whenever she wants to, and she has a pretty voice. <3

I'M AN ADVENTURER FOR LIFE. (how did i forget to put this)

Last edited:

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Name: Leaf Storm
Favorite Character: omg i can't decide which character is my fave. i love ALL OF THEM. Fionna, Marceline, Bubblegum, Lumpy Space Princess, etc!
Why do you want to become an Adventurer?: BECAUSE IT IS ALGEBRAIC. YEAH!

Like I said, I cannot decide who to choose! For halloween, I'm thinking of doing a Fionna costume because I got the clothing that matches (just need the hat lol) and a cat. xD I like Marceline because of her attitude, she loves to prank Finn and Jake whenever she wants to, and she has a pretty voice. <3

You didn't say I'm an Adventurer for life, which is the phrase to be said to prove you've read the rules. This doesn't matter, tho, but make sure you read the rules next time. (:

Welcome to the club, Leaf Storm!
I can't pick one either, but I decided to go for Marceline, because like you said, she has a pretty voice. I'm all about the music, you know?

Update: I'm thinking of adding a "Character of the Day" thing at the front of the post. It will be fun. (:

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2013
Name: Castwand2
Favorite Character: Peppermint Butler
Why do you want to become an Adventurer?:
Cuz i want to explore

Mine is Peppermint Butler because he does unexpected things like transporting finn and jake to deaths castle

I'm an Adventurer for life

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Oh I'm signin'

Name: Snowdrop. But call me Skitters!
Favorite Character: Princess Bubblegum.
Because Adventure Time is weirdly interesting. Sometimes it doesn't make me laugh but it's so random that I'm interested in seeing what comes next XD

Adventurer for LYFE

Oh! Topic, I forgot. My favorite character is PB because... hm, well I dunno. She's smarticles I guess xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
You didn't say I'm an Adventurer for life, which is the phrase to be said to prove you've read the rules. This doesn't matter, tho, but make sure you read the rules next time. (:

Welcome to the club, Leaf Storm!
I can't pick one either, but I decided to go for Marceline, because like you said, she has a pretty voice. I'm all about the music, you know?

Update: I'm thinking of adding a "Character of the Day" thing at the front of the post. It will be fun. (:

Edited my first post it was late ok lol

I've kept/found a few gifs from her, one being ttly scary and another for creeping up on Finn xD
Spoiler:

Pleaseeee do add a character of a day. You can have us members vote! :D

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Name: Castwand2
Favorite Character: Peppermint Butler
Why do you want to become an Adventurer?:
Cuz i want to explore

Mine is Peppermint Butler because he does unexpected things like transporting finn and jake to deaths castle

I'm an Adventurer for life

Welcome, Castwand2!
Indeed, Peppermint Butler has a creepy aura, but I love him anyways. (:

Oh I'm signin'

Name: Snowdrop. But call me Skitters!
Favorite Character: Princess Bubblegum.
Because Adventure Time is weirdly interesting. Sometimes it doesn't make me laugh but it's so random that I'm interested in seeing what comes next XD

Adventurer for LYFE

Oh! Topic, I forgot. My favorite character is PB because... hm, well I dunno. She's smarticles I guess xD

Yo Skitters! Welcome to the club! (:
Also, PB's sorta' hot. Even tho I'm a girl.

Edited my first post it was late ok lol

I've kept/found a few gifs from her, one being ttly scary and another for creeping up on Finn xD
Spoiler:

Pleaseeee do add a character of a day. You can have us members vote! :D

It's okay if it's late. (:

Marcy looks b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l. Even with her scary faces. Thank you for the GIF, I might save it. Haha.
Also, I already added a Character of the Day thing. It's on top of the page, and right now, it's Ricardio the Heart Guy.

But I do want all of you to vote. Who do you want to be the Character of the Day tomorrow?
It could be whoever you want; whoever has the most votes by the end of the day, wins!

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Character of the day should beee that cat thing who has approximate knowledge of many things XD

... I don't know who you're referring to, tbh. Haha. XD
I'll just go and Google all the cat-species in Adventure Time.

Turns out there's a bunch of cats in Adventure Time. There's Me-Mow, Cake, the kitten Gunter gave birth to, the Demon Cat, Officer Davis, and much, much more. Who're you talking about, Skitters?

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
i think it should be the (n)ice king

Nice choice there. The Ice King/Nice King/Simon/whatever would make a great character of the day! But, of course, it's almost time to decide, and we've only got two votes in.

I'm going to cast my vote on Simon Petrikov -- I like his backstory with Marceline in the episode "I Remember You." Any of you watched that already?

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Oop, his name is Demon Cat lol. But I don't think he stands a chance against Ice King so maybe he can be put into a vote next time? XD

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years
Name AshleyKetchum
Enjoy the series but now after seeing the recent episode REALLY enjoy it XD

Saw a few eps since it began but never watched a lot but after seeing the recent ep my mind was blown by the Marceline and Ice King backstory so plan to watch all the eps on Cartoon Network.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Oop, his name is Demon Cat lol. But I don't think he stands a chance against Ice King so maybe he can be put into a vote next time? XD

It's decided -- Ice King wins! Ice King and Simon Petrikov are basically the same, tho.
Demon Cat? Ohh, I remember now! It knows almost everything. Haha. Yeah, we'll put it in the vote next time. (:

Name AshleyKetchum
Enjoy the series but now after seeing the recent episode REALLY enjoy it XD

Saw a few eps since it began but never watched a lot but after seeing the recent ep my mind was blown by the Marceline and Ice King backstory so plan to watch all the eps on Cartoon Network.

-- You didn't say I'm an Adventurer for life, but you can still join the club. Just read the rules next time, please? (:

Welcome to the club, AshleyKetchum! Again, Fionna's also a great character -- one of my faves, really. And the Marceline + Ice King combo's really great. Hope to see more backstories from AT.

New topic everybody! What's your favorite episode so far?
My favorite episode so far is "I Remember You." As I said above, Marceline and the Ice King's backstory is mathematical. My fave episode, by far, defs.

Back