• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mother Spirit (Eartbound RP)(PG-13) - Register and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 27, 2011
I've decided to create a roleplay based off of the Mother series. The stories that all the Mother series provide are quirky, hilarious, and awesome, so I said to myself, "Why not start an RP based on the series?" Anyone cam sign up, as long as your sign-up sheet is clear, detailed, and acceptable.

Brief Plot:
A young sixteen year-old boy, Psy, was proceeding on with his day by shopping foods and supplies at the food market of the town of Neon, a bright and mysterious city. During shopping, he was attacked by an unidentified group of spirits that teleported out of nowhere. These spirits claimed themselves as the spirits of "emotion". The spirits found out that they had the wrong target and asked Psy of the whereabouts of a boy name, "Pokey".

Psy decided to go on an unexpected journey to find Pokey, as the spirit of Anger said, "If this kid were to exist any longer, this world will soon be ruled by his name..."

As Psy traveled to try and find Pokey, he will meet new and old friends. Will Pokey rule the world and remove all that was in freedom? Or will our chosen heroes be victorious from the evil they will face?

A longer plot will be created once I get the true roleplay started. Feel free to join in if you decide to do so. ^_^

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
1; There needs to be a sign-up skeleton.
2; The plot is insufficient in length and quality.
3; This thread isn't quite meeting the normal RP minimals, so I'm going to have to close this. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back