• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Unova Masters (Ooc and S.U) Rated T

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Is it okay if I join? I know you've all already started, but you don't have any Plasma members yet. So, can I still join?
Name: Carl "Grey" Madison
History ( 1-2 paragraphs ): Grey grew up in Castelia City, with his mother. He was fairly normal growing up, but one day, he watched a pokemon battle that changed his life. Say it was chance, but one day he went to buy some coffee. He saw two guys battling pokemon, and they were ruthless. They were abusing their pokemon to no extent. They had the pokemon use Bite and not let go. One of the pokemon started bleeding, and its trainer called it worthless and called it back. He then threw to pokeball on the ground, and left it there. Grey dropped the coffee on himself after seeing that, and then ran for the pokeball. He threw out the pokeball, and out came an injured Eevee. This Eevee was hurt, sacred, and looked hungry. Grey yelled some harsh words at its old trainer, and then soothed the Eevee. He brought it home, and raised it. The thing was, he never put it into a pokeball.
Then one day, he saw one of Team Plasma's speeches, and he instantly wanted to join them, due to them never treating a pokemon like he thought a trainer did after seeing that battle. He told his mother that he and Harry, his Eevee, were going to go on a pokemon adventure. After a few days, he left and joined Team Plasma. He never liked the uniform, so he nver wore it. He was also shunned by the other members for being weak. He never earned respect from the other members, and spent most of his days just preaching for Team Plasma.
Appearance ( 1-2 paragraphs ): Grey has his nickname from wearing exactly that, grey. He has a grey shirt under his grey hoodie, which he wears everywhere. He has messy dark brown hair, amd a pair of brown eyes to match. He usually has many scratches and bruises, due to tripping on his own untied shoelaces and falling down. He doesn't wear grey pants, but instead brown cargo pants. As mentioned above, he never wears the team plasma uniform, but he does have the Plasma logo sewn onto the back of his hoodie. He never carries aound pokeballs, for he thinks they are not the correct way to raise pokemon. He thinks you should befrend them yourself without force.
Starter Pokemon: Harry the Eevee (He never leveled it, so it's still the same level as a starter.)
Legendary Pokemon: Do Plasma members get one? If so, can I have Keldeo?

Eeveelution Co-ordinator

Budding Breeder/Co-ordinator
Years
Name Sonium Droom
Age 13
Gender Male
History ( 1-2 paragraphs ) Somnium was left to fend for himself after his vilage was burned down by Team Galactic, so he fled with his partner to Unova, where ,after weeks of travelling, hecame across Ghetsis. Ghetsis saw his skill as a designer and scientist, so made him a scientist for Team Plasma, without even asking him. He detests wearing a lab coat all day and doesn't like being cooped up in a stuffy lab either. His one true ambition is to enter into contests, and hopes he can travel back to Sinnoh (his homeland) or maybe start up his own branch of contests here.
Appearance ( 1-2 paragraphs ) View attachment 66973
Starter Pokemon. Lux the Ralts (Female)
Legendary Pokemon: Only one except for Victini: Darkrai

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Orange Ness: Accepted
Eeveelution You would be accepted but you have to be on Team Plasma sorry.
Ninja can you be on Team Plasma also?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Ummmm,sure though my first post would then be irrelevant. Also what would i do in team plasma? Also why can't the professor lend me a Pokemon an then I can catch my starter on route 1? That would be interesting.

Eeveelution Co-ordinator

Budding Breeder/Co-ordinator
Years
Yes, I'm fine with that (even though I'm sure I mentioned I wanted to in my Sign Up...), Oh and later may I start a contest branch in Unova, sort of like Jessie taking part in Contests, or can a NPC start it and we may participate? If not, like a sort-of-Jessie by disguising myself and taking part in Gyms?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Eeveelution that would be awesome so I say yes.
Ninja: Yea I guess lol
All: uhmm post please.. Btw heretostay is the Co GM

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Yeah sorry about that. I've been busy with College and work. And I just got my Wii U yesterday so, I'll try and post whenever I can.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
so my character caught his pokemon and is back at the lab. What are we going to do next since we all have pokemon now?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Well, I think it would be good if Team Plasma members started in another part of the map rather than Nuevma Town? Like they could start in Route 17 where Colress's ship was or they can be in Victory Road where N's Castle was.

Back