• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Guardians of Sobta (IC) (T)

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
NifTc9Q.png

RmNMVp8.png

INTRODUCTION
Welcome to the Sobta Region far away from the bustling Kanto Region, exotic Hoenn Region, Chilly Sinnoh Region and Mountainous Unova Region. Teh Sobta Region lies in a far away place which has a varying climate but is mostly Tropical. The region itself is home to many Pokemon from across the Pokemon world. The Proffessor of the region, Prof. Larch is currently researching into Pokemon biology and why some Pokemon have evolved to become the way they are.

The Story
In the Sobta Region corporate enterprises have been recently targeted by a criminal syndicate called Team Orbis who made it their goal to take over the Sobta region with an Iron Grip, due to them targeting these corporations businesses have been fewer and slimmer with only large names like the Pokemon Center, Pokemon Mart, Pokemon League and Ests Incorporated still thriving, the region is under threat and until someone can stop the madness Team Orbis will continue gaining control.

You are a young child in the North-Westernly Town of Elegno and you and your rival have recently been invited by Professor Larch to his lab where he has a surprise for you both. Throughout your journey you will encounter numerous Pokemon in the hundreds, fight the 8 gyms of Sobta and find out who rules over the mysterious Team Orbis, the region is fresh and full of colourful characters and expect the unexpected.

A Foreword

You are a trainer, your pokemon are by your side to help you in your journeys whether they be harsh or calm. This region is an untamed wilderness at times so hostile pokemon to appear, the land is vibrant with vigorous cliff faces you must traverse, calm beautiful green meadows, damp muddy caves, crystalline structured passages, overwhelming forests, vast icy plains and dangerous deserts so just because every city and town come equipped with Pokemon centers just be weary as the pokemon trainers here are bred tough and strong, the gym leaders will not show any mercy in the heart of battle and you still need to find all the pokemon at the same time. I hope to see you in the future you traveller - Prof. Oak

The Rules

1) Regular PC rules and code of conduct
2) Follow all important instructions by those I elect as GM and myself
3) Don't try to hack, obey time laws and don't kill your rival to a pulp
4) The story will kick you and push you to where you don't want to go, deal with it I will PM you about upcoming story chunks
5) The list of Pokemon Below is the Pokedex deal with it there are some 350 regular pokemon so don't cry
6) Legendaries cannot be caught EVER also legendaries not involved in the Story will have locations where you can encounter them, after defeating the Elite Four
7) Gyms, ok lets get this straight you and your rival can challenge a Gym at the same time except the Gym Leader but only one pair can challenge a Gym at any time ok :)
8) This game be rated T for Teen so watch your mouth about them Gore, Violence and Adult Themes
9) The Pokedex is set in Stone it will not change
10) HAVE SOME FUN I ORDER IT BY RULE 2

Towns and Cities
Spoiler:

Pokemon Gyms
Spoiler:

Pokedex
Spoiler:

PixieCircle8

Writer // Roleplayer
Years
Cheryl Teak // Elegno Town, Morning
Pokemon : -
Bag :
Appearance: Cheryl got a creamy light brown-silky hair and dark cream eyes. Her height is around 4'9" and her weight is rather balancing her slender body. Her skin is japanese pure-white but really sensitive and that's making her skin easily burned and then revert back after been given a special cream that she always bring. Her skin is rather smooth too even she doesn't goes for treatment as a girl, her natural beauties is inherited from her mother and her easily burned skin is inherited from her father.

She usually wears bandanna on her hair to make her silky hair doesn't go tangled, she wears a white blouse with a yellow ribbon that covered by a creamy-brown sweater. She wears blue short skirt and long black socks and of course, black shoes.

~Chapter one : M. E & H. A. P. P. I. N. E. S. S

Augusta Teak, coughing at her bed and leaves her daughter, Cheryl many worry to her mother. The letter from Professor Larch already at Cheryl's hand and yet, after got a permission from her own mother, she's still worrying her sick mother.

"Don't worry about me, Cheryl.. Your mother here is,.. very.. healthy"
Although Augusta said that, she then coughing a bit, it's a lie.

"But, mom.. It's not like i can't avoid this journey, i just want to live with you happily.."
Cheryl said that, but her mother just take Cheryl's hand and then place it at Augusta and Cheryl's heart. It's warm and yet,..

"Your mom her is.. wanting you to be outgoing, but i just facing the reallity too much. With this journey, i hope you come back here and found yourself within the happiness yourself create.."
Augusta said it, Cheryl's eyes become teary but she stronging herself and take her little bag and walk out from her mother room.

"See you soon, mom.."
As she walked out, the sound of old tatami floor of her house can be heared as every step Cheryl takes on. Her house is maybe old and weird, not some modern house that others have-- but she enjoy living in it. As soon she reached the terrace, she seen the outside of her house-- Elegno Town that rather full of life.

"Ara, Rii-chan going out, do you Larch's guest?"
Many of her neighbor is asking that question, Cheryl just nodded shyly and quickly come to the Lab of Professor Larch. It's not that giant, but it's rather convenient because the nature around is big too. She then walk to the entrance and knock the door,

"Anoo... Is Professor Larch around?"

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
Mario Santiago sat up in his bed quickly. His excited look would give someone the impression that something good was going to happen today. They would be correct. "I'm starting my adventure today!" He yelled excitedly as he jumped out of the bed. He ran downstairs quickly and grabbed a bowl, some cereal, and some milk, and made himself a bowl of cereal. He ate quickly and tripped as he went to run towards the door. "Oh wait! I almost forgot to change out of my PJ's! And grab my bag!" He said laughing at his own forgetfulness as he ran back up the stairs. He changed into his regular clothes, and grabbed an empty bag as he looked himself up and down in a mirror. "Hmm....I think I'm ready to go." He said as he patted down his shirt. He ran down the stairs almost tripping at the front door again. As soon as he opened the door he slowly walked down the stairs and looked around him. "Still just as beautiful." He said as he placed his hands in his pockets as he walked towards Professor Larch's lab. He began to think to himself on the walk as he passed by other buildings. 'I wonder if Cheryl was at the lab yet. I doubt it though, she seemed so worried about her mother lately, she didn't really like to leave her alone.' He thought as he kept his familiar pace as he drifted off into space. He kept this up for a while before he ran into a random man. "Oh, sorry!" He said out loud before he himself got up. The man just looked at Mario before walking away without a word. "Well...that was a bit rude..." Mario said, as though the man could of at least said something, or at least help him up. Mario slowly got up as he rubbed his back from the impact with the ground. He then continued walking on as if nothing had ever happened reaching Professor Larch's Lab in little time at all, he did take the long way which is why he took longer to get to the lab in the first place. "I'm here!" He said as he ran right into Cheryl.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
IC (Prof. Larch)

"Professor! Professor!" yelled an assistant. Professor Larch was in with a Tranquill investigating its feathers. "Professor!" The assistant yelled again...

"Yes Anthony, what is it?" He replied not really interested at the time.
"Sir, the two children you requested have arrived, they're both waiting outside". Anthony Replied.

"Oh?" Questioned The Professor, "Well don't just stand around, I'm not paying you to idly wander around, get the door" The Professor quickly replied. Anthony started "Sir, you don't pay.." "Quiet you" the Professor cut him off, then got up from his chair and returned Tranquill to its Pokeball, then grabbed the container holding the three Pokemon inside and headed to the door. "Ah, Cheryl and Mario so good to see you, please come in, come in, I have something to show you two".

(OOC)

Guys if you want to have other characters speak than you can do so, I'm just getting the Professor started up, I'll also kick start Gym Leaders and Villains. But otherwise the rest is up to you :)

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
Guys if you want to have other characters speak than you can do so, I'm just getting the Professor started up, I'll also kick start Gym Leaders and Villains. But otherwise the rest is up to you :)
(By other characters you mean NPC's or actual other characters? Either way this will be a shorter post due to the fact I just initiated a conversation with another player so...Big words Yesh?)

Mario grinned as he walked in and heard the Professor greet him and Cheryl. "Hi Professor, what is it that you need to show us?" He said as he got ready to follow the Professor around his lab. He stopped for a moment, and whispered into Cheryl's ear. "What do you think he need's to show us?" He said his curiosity beginning to peak.

(Okay I lied, maybe no big words xD.)

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
OOC

@totodile12345

Yes every character that isn't another player you can take control of for your universe.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
"Yes, Mom. I'll be fine."

Zachary annoyingly answered for the sixth time. "Now, can I go? I really just want to get my Oshawott."
"You already picked? How do you even know what choices you have?" his mom replied.
"I just do. Now, can I go?"
Zachary's mom was starting to get annoyed. "Yes. Bye!"
"Bye!" Zachary called, even though he was already out the door.

"That kid is always in a rush," his mom murmured.

Zachary raced over to the Lab. He did take a minute to look around, but as always; it wasn't much. Just a few houses and the Lab.

Zachary was about to enter the laboratory when he remembered he had to wait for his friend to show up. So he just leaned against the wall and waited.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
OOC

@GoldenRayquaza

Could you just give me a heads up when you want to start next time, cheers.

IC (Player)

"Henry..."

"Henry!"

Henry's Mother yelling to get him to wake up. "Henry, I told you today was a very important day today, come on get out of bed!" she quickly responded. "Alright, alright I'm getting up" Henry replied still half-asleep. Henry got out of Bed and got ready just like any other day.

"Henry don't forget you need to see the professor about your partner Pokemon" his mother announced to him. Henry's mind suddenly kicked into gear, just as his mother had finished her sentence, Henry was already racing out the door trying to get his other shoe on at the same time. He sprinted over the hill and saw Zachary already waiting there, Zachary waved "Hurry up! Slowpoke!" Zachary yelled, Henry tried to wave back but tripped over, he got back up, got his other shoe on and ran over.

"Where were you, I was gonna see the professor without you" Zachary replied. "Sorry Zachary, slept in" Henry replied trying to catch his breath. "Well" Zachary began "Shall we head inside?".

PixieCircle8

Writer // Roleplayer
Years
Cheryl Teak // Elegno Town, Morning
Pokemon : -
Bag :
Appearance: Cheryl got a creamy light brown-silky hair and dark cream eyes. Her height is around 4'9" and her weight is rather balancing her slender body. Her skin is japanese pure-white but really sensitive and that's making her skin easily burned and then revert back after been given a special cream that she always bring. Her skin is rather smooth too even she doesn't goes for treatment as a girl, her natural beauties is inherited from her mother and her easily burned skin is inherited from her father.

She usually wears bandanna on her hair to make her silky hair doesn't go tangled, she wears a white blouse with a yellow ribbon that covered by a creamy-brown sweater. She wears blue short skirt and long black socks and of course, black shoes.

~Chapter one : M. E & H. A. P. P. I. N. E. S. S

It's not long for waiting, Mario arrives quickly after Cheryl comes but it's making her heart beats more fastly. It's just she doesn't go along with others and especially boys, Mario is one of her childhood friends that she hard to forget.

Since the letter comes to Mario as well, she already know he will come but she doesn't really ready yet after being such a loner in her own house. The professor is coming and open the door for both Cheryl and Mario, take them in and say that he will tell them both about something.

The tall boy next to her, Mario whispers some words to her ear.
"What do you think he need's to show us?"

It's just something to make her face gone red as she blushed hard. Mario's warm breath reaching her ear and it's make such an anti-social to gone red. Cheryl then said,
"Well,.. umm.. I think he's going to show us up some pokemon. It's something that his research about.."

The tone is rather off, then it's give off silent pace as they both wait for the instruction of Professor Larch.

(OOC : Sorry, Cheryl is a bit of off and lovey-dovey things, i hope you don't mind, tehehe~)

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
(OOC: I don't mind at all x3, makes it a bit more realistic, since I know girls who are like that around guys. c: )

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years

~Chapter 1-2: ENTER

"Yeah, let's go inside." Zachary responded. He opened the door to Professor Larch's laboratory, and then a Tranquil ran out the door, almost hitting Henry. Zachary chuckled a little as the two went inside. He turned around and looked at the Tranquil, just as it was absorbed into a white light and returned into a Poké Ball.

Turning back around, he saw that one of Professor Larch's assistants was standing in front of them. "Hello, I'm Noah." he said, "The Professor will be out soon. He wants me to explain a few things to you. So..." He paused. From one of the back rooms, Professor Larch called out, "I'm not paying you to not say anything!"
"Actually, you're not paying me. Period." Noah replied. He turned back to the boys. "So, you're here to get your partner Pokémon. You may choose between the usaul three, Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott. The rest is pretty much self-explanatory. Larch will explain further, I'm just keeping this breif. Any questions?" he asked.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Hnery glanced at Zachary, "Is there anything we don't already know about what's going down?" Henry replied. "Well" Noah started but was cut off by Prof. Larch "Ah Zachary, Henry so good to see you I suppose you know one of the reasons you have come here but I must tell you I have another request for you" Prof. Larch began a large explanation of what he was studying "and that is why I need your help" he finished. "Sir here are the pokeballs" Noah stated "Ah thank you Noah" Larch replied "Inside here boys are three Pokemon; Snivy, Oshawott and Tepig you may pick one each" Zachary looked over the pokeballs each with the elemental symbols of the pokemon on them "hmm... I think I'll choose this one" he said taking Oshawott's Pokeball. "Oshawoot go!" he yelled and an Oshawott sprung out of the pokeball in a dazzling white light "Oshawott!" It yelled in joy. "Cool!" Henry replied and quickly grabbed Snivy's Pokeball, "Go! Snivy!" He said but nothing happened. "Ah professor, the Pokeball is empty" Henry stated, Larch paused for a moment "What?!" He screeched "Where's Snivy" he said while investigated the Pokeball "Ah! this Pokeball is empty" he replied, just then the Snivy that Henry saw in the forest ran in and hugged Henry's leg in fear, the group turned and saw two trainers wearing cloaks "That Snivy belongs to us!" one of the yelled.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years

~Chapter 1-3: Cloaked Creeps

"What are you talking about?" Professor Larch asked. He pulled out a glowing, circular green device and pressed a button, shining a blue light on Snivy. After a few seconds, the machine said, "65782401." followed by "OT: Professor Larch."

"This was supposed to be your Snivy. It must have escaped somehow." the Professor explained to Henry.

Meanwhile, the two men knew there was only one way to get the Pokémon. A violent way, but still a way. "Take out the boys and the professor," they whispered to eachother at the same time.

The two cloaked people approached the building, but then pulled out two Poké Balls, calling "Go, Shinx!" and "Go, Growlithe!" The Trainers pointed at the the group, then the shorter one said "Get 'em," to their Pokémon. Zachary and Henry both knew there were only two options; run or fight. "Err... what do we do now?" Zachary nervously whispered to Henry.

(OOC: They were supposed to be villans, right?)

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
"I have a cunning plan" Henry whispered back, then without warning yelled for Snivy to attack, "Snivy Go!" Henry yelled as Snivy charged towards the cloaked Trainers Shinx. Zachary quickly followed in tone "Oshawott charge!" he yelled and Oshawott charged at Growlithe. Both Pokemon hit hard knocking the other pokemon back hard "Now, Growlithe use Dig" the shorter grunt said and Growlithe quickly dug a tunnel into the floor.

"Ah!" Larch gasped. "Quickly Oshawott, flood the hole" Zachary said and Oshawott shot a jet of water into the hole and Growlithe shot out from behind the trainers forcibly by the water and landed on the Tiled floor dazed. "Quickly Shinx, use Bite!" the taller figure yelled and Shinx jumped up and shot towards Snivy "uhh... Snivy use... uhh..." Henry stuttered not sure what to use, Prof. Larch the called out "Snivy use Twister" Snivy then summoned a twister with it's tail which stopped Shinx in its tracks and launched it into the ceiling, Shinx then fell back to the ground with a thud and fainted.

"Ah they're strong" the tall trainer said. "We should get out of here" The other trainer responded and both trainers returned their Pokemon and ran off dropping a pin. "What's this?" Henry went over picking up the pin. It was strange is had a large "O" forming a circle with small squares on the inside. "I don't know" Prof. Larch commented clearly also confused. "Well you handled that Growlithe pretty well" Prof. Larch said to Zachary. "Hey Henry?" Zachary started, "Wanna have a battle?"

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years

~Chapter 1-4: The Dance of Rivals Begins

"Sure, a friendly battle wouldn't hurt," Henry replied. Before he was able to say anything else, Zachary was allready getting started. "Go, Oshawott! he called. Henry took a few giant steps back so the distance between them was the size of a battlefield. Oshawott leaped in front of Zachary. He seemed pretty eager.

"Snivy, you're up!" Henry called. Snivy ran up in front of Henry. The two Pokémon stared eahother down until Zachary commanded his Pokémon.

"Oshawott, charge!" he called. Oshawott started to charge at Snivy with a pretty impressive speed, but they both knew Snivy was fast, too. Within seconds it could dodge the charge and lash out a strong comeback.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Snivy hopped out of the way narrowly avoiding Oshawott's tackle.

"uhh..." Henry wasn't sure what to do. "C'mon Henry make your move!" Zachary yelled back impatiently. "Oh! right umm... Snivy use Tackle!" Henry commanded and Snivy charged forth "Alright Oshawott show 'em what your made of!" Zachary commanded and the two Pokemon charged head on at each other and upon being hit both flew back, landed and rolled for a bit.

"Gah!..." Henry stuttered not entirely sure what to expect. Snivy shot two vines out of its neck and launched itself back up on its two feet while Oshwaott used its paws to lift itself. "Oshawott use Water Gun!" Zachary yelled and Oshwaott shot a jet of water towards Snivy, "Snivy, use Twister!" Henry replied and Snivy summoned a gust of wind which stopped the jet of water dead in its tracks and launched it into the air causing it to shower.

"Alright Oshawott use Water Gun and Tackle!" Zachary yelled and Oshawott Shot a jet of Water but ran under it shooting more water which increased the size of the jet.

"Oh no!" Henry thought "Snivy use Twister" Henry repeated and Snivy launched another gust of air but it didn't stop the jet of water. "uhh.. oh... wait" Henry muttered and remembered Snivy using its vines to get back up, "Snivy use Vine Whip!" He yelled and Snivy launched out two vines one splitting the water and the other tripping Oshawott, however the water still hit Snivy who fell to his knees. Snivy and Oshawott then both fainted.

Back