• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Dragons

What should the Name be???

• Pokemon Calcite

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Pokemon Legend of Dragons

Votes: 40 44.9%
  • Pokemon Dragon Adventure

Votes: 23 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
looking good!!!
this gonna be good
do you have any plans?

What do you mean? I've only got one pretty major thing is that I'm planning to have celebi in the first beta. I think Celebi is pretty overrated, and I don't think of it as a legendary, So I'm putting it in and that will be in a return to Johto. Tell me what you think about this.

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
Years
Yer well celebi is strange, it looks like a bug pokemon.
Well it's shouldnt be a legendary, but what the heck lol.
Sounds good to me! :)

Years
hey since this is a hack revolving about dragons will the latis have a part in it

I'm not sure how I'm going to involve them yet. They'll be there but I'm not sure how I'm going to do it. If you look at my creenshots(hopefully I took one of this), It says that you're searching for the mystic green dragon. I guess that I could find a side quest for it in the search. But who knows, I'll probably change my mind a hundred times before I get to the point.

Well anyway, heres a map of the sootopolis Gym
SootopolisGym.png

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Alright, now that I have a bit more of time I'm gonna be trying your game. It certainly is increasing its popularity, so I must give it a try (specially with all the Dragon Pokémon being mentioned around... Don't forget my lovely Kingdra!!!)

I'll tell you what I think about the game later. And, as far as I know, you've been scripting quite a lot for it, am I right? (I hope so, that's what makes me really enjoy new games :))

Well, good luck with it! Let your dragon madness keep on!

Years
I love the screens
! lock cool! but montiens in a gym? wow!

Nice screenies i love them. the GYM is AWESOME!

thanks for the healing machine :P
liking the new screenies, and loving the new movesets

Thanks for the support everyone and sebbe17, Montiens? Whats that?

Alright, now that I have a bit more of time I'm gonna be trying your game. It certainly is increasing its popularity, so I must give it a try (specially with all the Dragon Pokémon being mentioned around... Don't forget my lovely Kingdra!!!)

I'll tell you what I think about the game later. And, as far as I know, you've been scripting quite a lot for it, am I right? (I hope so, that's what makes me really enjoy new games :))

Well, good luck with it! Let your dragon madness keep on!

Thanks Zel. I'll find an event for a horsea(and every other dragon/dragon pre-evo). I've just got to find a lot of overworlds. Yeh, I've re-scripted, everything except the people in the pokemart.I don't really enjoy playing hacks without a lot of new scripts.

Okay just a little update, I didn't get much done yesterday because I bought Super Paper Mario(It got released last week in Australia). All I did yesterday was map a few houses in Sootopolis and I'm try to figure out the 'shiny hack' by Mastermind X. I've almost figured it all out, all I've got left is to try and get it to work with trainerbattles and givepokemon scripts. (Remember the Fortree Gym in the show, Shiny Swellow and Ash's Shiny Noctowl). Well I hope I can start scripting out the events in Lilycove by tomorrow, maybe a Team Magma or Aqua event. Well I'd better keep trying out the 'shiny hack' so I can start working on my hack again.

Years
Oh.... Thanks for clearing that for me Erimgard. That's because I'm yet to import a right tile/s for that. It should be only temporary, until I find time to get some new tiles.

SerenadeDS

Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
This game is getting quite alot of attention eh? :D

Everything is looking great so far! Im going to support this game now! And only good games go there! :P

Anyway, Great Job so far thethethethe! Good Luck too!

Years
:disappoin
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!:disappoin
I just tested my Rom and it was stuffed up. I just lost all my work from today and yesterday. At least, I've got a backup from just before I took the above screenshots higher on the page, lucky i guess.
:disappoinAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!:disappoin
I got so much work done today......... I guess, What can I do? All I can do is do that work again? At least I've only been set back 3 days(and not to restarting). Now I'm not in the mood to do anymore hacking today, instead I'll watch 'before the game', people from Melbourne will understandI'll try and catch up tomorrow.

EDIT: Maybe not tomorrow, GRAND Final. I'll be glued to my TV, again, people from Melbourne/Australia should understand what I'm talking about.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
...... well, we have our ups and downs... trust me, I know how that feels...

well, at least your determination is still as is!

Don't ever let go of that determination of yours, and let it grow!

Well, best of luck and never give up.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
:disappoin
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!:disappoin
I just tested my Rom and it was stuffed up. I just lost all my work from today and yesterday. At least, I've got a backup from just before I took the above screenshots higher on the page, lucky i guess.
:disappoinAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!:disappoin
I got so much work done today......... I guess, What can I do? All I can do is do that work again? At least I've only been set back 3 days(and not to restarting). Now I'm not in the mood to do anymore hacking today, instead I'll watch 'before the game', people from Melbourne will understandI'll try and catch up tomorrow.

EDIT: Maybe not tomorrow, GRAND Final. I'll be glued to my TV, again, people from Melbourne/Australia should understand what I'm talking about.

Welcome to my world.
What exactly happened though?
Usaully there are ways to fix it.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Yes, the storyline is perfect, the sprites aren't original but they are a good choice, and everything else is pretty good too.
Now, so far there are getting to be different hacks that have to do with the type of a Pokemon - IceBlue for Ice/Water, Legend of Dragons for Dragon, and I think there are more but I'm too lazy to tell you.

Anyways, keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back