• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fusée d'Équipe

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2019
Pokemon Fusée d'Équipe (Team Rocket)

This is my first attempt at any type of Pokemon Game Development.

[a id]main[/a id]

Contents

[alink id="back"]The Back Story[/alink id]
[alink id="story"]The Story[/alink id]
[alink id="group"]Antagonistic Group[/alink id]
[alink id="rivals"]The Rivals[/alink id]
[alink id="region"]The Region[/alink id]
[alink id="features"]The Features[/alink id]
[alink id="team"]The Team[/alink id]
[alink id="dlc"]The D.L.C[/alink id]
[alink id="media"]Media[/alink id]

[a id]back[/a id]

Back Story

You're a seventeen year old, who has been living with your Mother in the Johto League. One day you finally decide to visit your Father and little Brother in the Hobba Region.

[a id]story[/a id]

The Story..

A year later...
You wake up in sets, still blanking out. You hear a voice so you start asking questions. You find out you're a Team Rocket Runt. You'll go out on Quests and rank up until your finally allowed to free-roam Hobba. You find your father and find out about IT. You then have to decide, either to stay with Team Rocket(being the president of Hobba) or Destroy it from the Inside.. What will you do?

[a id]group[/a id]

Antagonistic Group..

The Antagonistic Group is Team Rocket. After what happened in Kanto and Johto Giovanni and his Team fled to Hobba. After they arrived Team Rocket went crazy and tried to rat out Giovanni, causing him to be on the run in Hobba as well. A big reason that Giovanni has fled is because he came in search for his Son who is the Pokemon Champion. During this game you rise in the ranks.

[a id]rivals[/a id]

The Rivals.

Zak ~ Your Little Brother who loves rare pokemon. His parter is a Tyranitar. He's always following you and also tries to follow in your foot steps until IT happens.

Tren ~ Brock's little brother, who like Brock specializes in Rock pokemon. He unlike Zak doesn't want to be like Brock he wants to collect the best pokemon ever. He goes crazy enough even to climb up Mt. Hirojeema to catch Mew.

[a id]region[/a id]

The Region of Hobba

The region of Hobba is a mixed region. Some cities have Rain 24/7 or maybe Snow. Hobba was once ruled by President Makarov, but after his disappearance Team Rocket has stepped in and destroyed the place. Hobba has no real Pokemon left in grass and such, and most residents travel by Trains to get from place to place.

[a id]features[/a id]

The Features

1. Anime Style Tournament ~ A 16 person tournament containing Recurring characters, Gym Leaders.
  2. Different type story plot ~ You don't go around facing gym leaders, even after IT happens.
  3. Dual-Screen ~ The Game utilizes two screens.
  4. Custom Tilesets ~ Brand new tile sets.
  5. Totally Unique Region ~ A Twist on the usual Region Layout

[a id]team[/a id]

The Team

• Cobe ~ Everything.
I need all the help I can get, so if you would like to join just tell me. All spots are open.

[a id]dlc[/a id]

Downloadable Content

Our Team has decided to start programming DLC.

Here is a list of planned D.L.C. that we plan on releasing after the initial release of Fusee d'Equipe.

1. Back on Track
  2. Pokemon League
  3. Reuniting Family
  4. Adventures

[a id]media[/a id]

Media

Videos
Spoiler:

Images
Spoiler:

[alink id=main]Top[/alink id]Thread written by [url-inline=member.php?u=243742]Cobe.[/url-inline].

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2019
I would rather see more or less your work rather than an Application.

Years
I like your style, but you're holding too much back for me to really be able to comment. However, here are a few things:

• Ash appearing implies you're following the anime more than the game canon, and, frankly, needs a bit more explanation
  • Pikachu at level 50 is a bit ridiculous, for me
  • Why's Brock in Hobba? Wouldn't he be, like, forty now?
  • I like the Team Rocket idea; works nicely
  • No wild Pokémon? How do you catch new ones, then? Why all the trains? I assume they're related

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2019
I like your style, but you're holding too much back for me to really be able to comment. However, here are a few things:

• Ash appearing implies you're following the anime more than the game canon, and, frankly, needs a bit more explanation
  • Pikachu at level 50 is a bit ridiculous, for me
  • Why's Brock in Hobba? Wouldn't he be, like, forty now?
  • I like the Team Rocket idea; works nicely
  • No wild Pokémon? How do you catch new ones, then? Why all the trains? I assume they're related

1. He plays a big role within the Pokemon League
  2. Since there's not alot of wild pokemon People have been training non stop, Therefore alot of people have Pokemon who are at the same level
  3. After his role in Hoeen,Johto,Kanto, etc He came to Hobba to continue with his Gym Leading Job.
  4. Team Rocket controls basically everything, They took out the Pokemon's habitat's having them leave in a certain way.
  5. Also Trains are the only way to avoid Team Rocket for citizens.

Thank you for replying and giving feedback :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2019
Come on.. Anyone else?

I'm sure you guys have a lot of ideas

Due to some brainstorming the start of the game has been completely re-written.

The Thread has also been Re-Written.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2019
No, I've already added the Unova Pack with all the pokemonz :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2019
Video's have been uploaded.

Please give some feedback?

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2019
The "Jasper" one is a place-holder.

As the "fan" progresses in the Game, you'll change back to the original Sprite Concept.

Years
Cobe's taking the weekend off, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to post this preliminary map. It'll be pixelled for the game, and we may remove a few towns, but here's a fairly decent representation:

Map2.png

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Hmm... the concept of DLC is interesting... I've never seen it done on a game around here should be interesting.

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2019
Yes!, The D.L.C will be a collection of things that were un-answered in the Main Story.

StevieJee

Pokémon Agate
Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2011
The DLC!? Wow... that's cool.
This game looks great.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2019
Thank you, since most to the story isn't Pokemon Style, You won't do much of catching pokemon nor battling. The D.L.C is to help that motive out, in which one of them you actually go forth to the Pokemon League.

Back