• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Lerroux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
VlVHi.jpg

wonderful photo provided by the lovely andrew.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
This is blatant disrespect. I know you don't agree with my ideas, but dude, giving me the finger? No, that's too far. I'll talk to Steve in a few hours about removing you. I'm over this. I'll also make some changes to this forum soon, too. There's too much spam and I'm sick of it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Closing my thread when I can just open it again? lol. As Harry would say, that's cute.

Hi guys! Let's use this thread for all things Lerroux! :)

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
You're free to complain about me elsewhere, but as far as I'm concerned, this forum is mine to moderate. Don't overstep one of my decisions again, or you'll face the consequences.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Are you encouraging us to go public with our complaints about you?

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
If that's what you'd like to do. I don't really care to hear what you have to say, but I'm sure others would.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
It sounds like people have been holding back. 'cuse me while I get some popcorn.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
Ohmygod.

I

I almost did the EXACT same thread last night, same title, same picture, only mine was gonna be a video GIF of my flipping him off. >__> /no shame in saying this where he can see it obviously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back