• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] what is this?? i don't know (Eeveon/Tyrantrum's art yo)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
ART POSTED BEFORE 2015 ARE BROKEN IMAGES - NO POINT IN OPENING SPOILERS

warning: gross art proceed with caution

hey wow look it's Eeveon!!! whoa! who is he?? we just don't know. My name's Michael and I like to draw dumb things - mostly Pokémon because I can't draw anything else, whoops. My stuff is mainly digital because I stink at traditional art and just don't practice nearly enough. I've been drawing seriously since January of this year and it all started with a dumb ask blog.

So hey, why not check out my stuff if you want I guess??

some purple thing that was supposed to be an eevee but now it's not it's the best thing i've ever drawn in my life:
Spoiler:

if you don't think klefki is cute i'll beat you up:
Spoiler:

i tried to sketch my fursona thing differently once and wow what is anatomy:
Spoiler:

i don't know what to say about this to be honest:
Spoiler:

my spirit bird is a blue quaker parrot according to my friend so i tried to draw one and died 3000 times:
Spoiler:

characters for pmd-seasons group on dA i wish it would start already:
Spoiler:

at one point i drew something really cute twice:
Spoiler:

this single pixel is very important:
Spoiler:

chao painting:
Spoiler:

that's it that's the best my art has to offer. i'll try not to forget about this thread

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I'd really prefer not to double post, but I really wanted to post these and I didn't really know if anyone would notice if I edited the post, idk???

so anyway!!

look at this umbreon whoa:
Spoiler:

trying to think of something to say but i can't whoops:
Spoiler:

braixen are hard to draw:
Spoiler:

can you guess what this is before even opening the spoiler:
Spoiler:

here's a tip in how to shade!
  • just hope for the best

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
i have two more things here you go

look into my eyesssssssssss:
Spoiler:

kalos starters:
Spoiler:

bye

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
i started some little comic things look here's one!!
Spoiler:

the other two i can't really post because they're not really appropriate but all three are on my tumblr blog (link in sig) under the tag "mikes comics" if you want to see them! (i hope this isn't considered advertising since i'm not directly posting the link??)

Muani

miau
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 25, 2014
waaahh you have a really cute art style! i really like it all so far, keep up the good work ovo

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
waaahh you have a really cute art style! i really like it all so far, keep up the good work ovo
aaaaahh thank you so much!! ;w; that really means a lot!

rayquaza is hard to draaaawww:
Spoiler:

look at this it's all wobbly and stuff:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I love your Arbok, in my opinion it's the better work you've posted here.
ah, thank you very much!! the markings were a bit annoying to get down at first and it was my first time drawing an arbok, too! some of it, at least ahaha

lucario are hard to draw but i tried something new and it was fun:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I just want to say that; between the work you first posted here and your most recent, you have improved so, so much. I mean, you were never a poor artist by any stretch of the imagination-- you always posted good work. But there is a very clear difference between then and now. And, honestly, I wasn't expecting to be as surprised as I am. You have really put in the work to improve, and it shows. Keep it up! I can't wait to see how this gallery looks in a months time.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I just want to say that; between the work you first posted here and your most recent, you have improved so, so much. I mean, you were never a poor artist by any stretch of the imagination-- you always posted good work. But there is a very clear difference between then and now. And, honestly, I wasn't expecting to be as surprised as I am. You have really put in the work to improve, and it shows. Keep it up! I can't wait to see how this gallery looks in a months time.
Oh, wow, thank you so much!! That really means a lot! Some of the stuff in the first post were from about a few weeks to a month+ before I created this thread, so that may be why my art style looks different in some of them, maybe? I'm hoping for a day where I finally begin to practice drawing humans, because I'd really love to start posting things other than Pokémon and animals. (At least, feral Pokémon and animals, ahaha!) Again, thank you! I hope that as I continue to post more art in this thread, more people will (hopefully) enjoy it!

My friends were drawing their fursona's in an Animal Crossing-like style, so I tried my hand at it!
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
It's December and the Pokeddexy challenge as started! Here are the first three days!

Day 1 - fav bug-type:
Spoiler:

Day 2 - fav dark-type:
Spoiler:

Day 3 - fav dragon-type:
Spoiler:

I'll post more within the following days!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
More Pokeddexy challenge art!!

Day 4 - fav electric-type:
Spoiler:

Day 5 - fav fairy-type (another klefki but this one came out awful):
Spoiler:

Day 6 - fav fighting-type:
Spoiler:

Day 7 - fav fire-type:
Spoiler:

Day 8 - fav flying-type:
Spoiler:

Day 9 - fav Ghost-type:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I think I lost interest in the pokeddexy challenge lol whoops but hey check this out

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
i haven;t dra wn in three days and this si the best that i come up wth lmao i cannot dr aw tear s

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
heyy i'm back with more art wOW!!!!!!!!

zangoose character sketch:
Spoiler:

a dewott:
Spoiler:

and a radical buizel i drew literally almost 30 minutes ago:
Spoiler:

Years