• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
I've seen alot of posts talking about his website, but never a link. What's his website?

And Also, is Pokemon Light Platinum gba the one I can catch Arceus on?

Dude, on first post (wesley's post) there's his website link. Just there, at the first post >_>

Yes you can catch all legendaries

Years
is steelix meant to be fished out of route 505?? or is it found on the patch of grass nearby?

Ohh my God are you serious, fished out wth!!!???Ok nevermind, you need to go to Groment city and there will be a guy in the house then talk to him and he will offer you to trade your Torkoal for his Onix that is holding a metal coat, and after the trade he will evolve into Steelix. Go to this page: http://wesleyfg.weebly.com/trade-pokeacutemon.html

CyberBlaziken

huh? whaaaaat?
Years
Well, I tried everything. And also followed the Tutorial.
Still didn't work.

If it's not too much trouble, could you possibly mail the rom patched here > [email protected]

I really want to play this again >.>

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2014
Sorry if this seems as a stupid question, but what do I do after beating the Lauren Elite 4?

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2011
so when will the bug-free version be release?
or at least just fix the catch rate in mt. draken.
it's been three weeks since this issue been addressed..............
I know you guys can at least post some solution for this one, like teach other ppl how to fix it with a-map or something.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Look who came back xD

why ? is this game not completed yet ?
There might be a bug fix,not too sure though, I actually attempted to fix it but I got sick of most of these questions xD
Well, I tried everything. And also followed the Tutorial.
Still didn't work.

If it's not too much trouble, could you possibly mail the rom patched here OMFGPIZZATOTHERESCUE

I really want to play this again >.>
Look at my edit, don't give your email out here,you never kow what might happen and look at wesleys site for the gba file, thats all I'm gonna say
Sorry if this seems as a stupid question, but what do I do after beating the Lauren Elite 4?
Catch legendaries and go do the world championship

so when will the bug-free version be release?
or at least just fix the catch rate in mt. draken.
it's been three weeks since this issue been addressed..............
I know you guys can at least post some solution for this one, like teach other ppl how to fix it with a-map or something.
Like I said, I quit the bug patch thing,but I will say this.
You can fix the bugs yourselves for your game, or just go on with story :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2014
I've searched all over and I can't find the answer, where do you get the ticket from Ash?

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2012
HELP! - Can someone please tell me where Solana's house is? I cannot get into the cave without vsing Lunick.

Back