• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Thirty Seconds To Mars - Up In The Air

I still need to get to listening to their new album. This song is rather different from previous records. I heard their new album is better than This Is War so I have to give it a chance.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
My favourite track from Yeezus so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Treecko

Years
The Neighbourhood - Sweater Weather

I didn't like this song that much at first. But after several listens , it started to catch on and now I love it . Addicted to this song now.

danks_

NOCH EIN BIER, BITTE!
Years
Uneasy Hearts Weigh The Most (Instrumental)- Dance Gavin Dance
Spoiler:

I really haven't heard a lot from this band, but a friend of mine told me he was trying to learn this song on the guitar and, hell it's so awesome, I've heard the version with the singing on it, but I didn't like the lyrics. I think this song, instrumental as is, is so great and awesome. Have to love the guitar in it.

danks_

NOCH EIN BIER, BITTE!
Years
People are People - A Perfect Circle

A cover from People are People by Depeche Mode, the guys from APC changed the lyrics a bit, I really really like the meaning. Everything about this song is awesome, it's weird and catchy. Maynard is just so good...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Thirty Seconds To Mars - Up In The Air

I still need to get to listening to their new album. This song is rather different from previous records. I heard their new album is better than This Is War so I have to give it a chance.

It is. Would definitely recommend it.

Other than LOVE, LUST FAITH + DREAMS by the aforementioned band, I've been listening to a couple of playlists on Spotify. First is just the whole of "The Heist" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis. It may well be the first entire hip-hop album I've listened to without wanting to intersperse some rock to keep me interested - it's good. Also one titled "The Killers" that appears to be their discography minus anything released post-Battle Born (so none of the Deluxe Version tracks). There's over 90 songs on there, and not one bad one.

Treecko

Years
Peter Bjorn And John - Young Folks

Well I was gonna gonna link the video I'm watching here, but seeing I can't embed videos anymore, I rather not. I don't get why it's not allowed anymore but rules are rules.

I'm sure a lot of people have heard this song from somewhere, but I've only recently discovered and fallen in love with it. The whistling is so catchy, I love it.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Just gotta say, loving "Same love (Feat. Mary Lambert)" from The Heist. Half the time I'm not even listening to the lyrics, the piano riff driving the song is just so...pleasant? I dunno, it's great anyway.

FayAurora

Dark-Type Trainer/Breeder
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
King and Lionheart by Of Monsters and Men

I can't stop listening to it and absolutely adore this song! It really takes my imagination to a new level! :)

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Can't Be Tamed - Miley Cyrus
I WANNA BE A PART OF SOMETHING I DON'T KNOWWWWWWWWWW

Miley's musical peak imo!!!!!!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Frank Sinatra - Fly Me To The Moon

It's not every day I listen to the oldies, but whenever I'm in the mood to, I have, have, have, have to listen to Frank Sinatra's Fly Me To The Moon. <3 It's such a great song.

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2024
I'm listening to Pandora's Skrillex Radio Station.
The song happens to be at this very moment: "Ghosts 'n' Stuff (Nero Remix) by: Deadmau5 on: Ghosts 'n' Stuff (Single)
I could listen to this station all day every day :)

danks_

NOCH EIN BIER, BITTE!
Years
Koffin Kats - The Bottle Called

The bottle called and you must obey ♫
And I promise I wont let you think of better days ♪
The bottle called and you can't ignore ♫
for it's the last love you will ever adore ♪

Anyone likes Punk/Rock? This band is amazing :) Give it a listen

FayAurora

Dark-Type Trainer/Breeder
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
Listening to 'Love Love Love' by Of Monsters and Men :)

I can't help but fall in love with their songs~

Sir Codin

Oh, man, I could listen to this album all day long...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back