• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Our first games?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Oh crap... um, I think Super Mario? I remember playing them on Super Nintendo. I kept dying every five minutes and getting frustrated. XD Good times man, good times lol.

Another game I remember playing was Final Fantasy on the same system. This was actually my very first final Fantasy game ever played. That's when I fell in love with the series, now I'm pretty much OBSESSED with them to no end lol. If you couldn't tell by my signature. <3

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
The game that got me into gaming was Metal Gear Solid for the original Playstation.

Before that I played Super Nintendo and a little N64, but Metal Gear got me into an actual series. It put me into a story, and no game had done that before.

Pokemon is on there too, but to be honest I'm a not a huge fan as I used to be.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Hmm, let's see. I think the first game I played was a Baseball game from the GBC. Don't quite remember, the first game I owned was The Simpsons - Hit and Run on the PS2 and the first game I completed was Spider-Man - Battle for New York on my GBA.

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
My first games on a real system were Namco Museum for the GBA (a collection of games such as Dig-Dug, etc.) and Pokemon LeafGreen. However, my first game was something called "Ms. Pac-Man Plug and Play," a console of sorts that came with Mrs. Pac-Man, Galaga, Mappy, and a few other games. For all intents and purposes, though, I just say that LeafGreen was my first game.

Back