• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to sphere ? Need a little head start ?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 11, 2011
Not sure where to put this but recently i tried making a game in sphere. It took me a while and have sinced realised its alot harder than I first thought. I thought I'd just give out what ive done so far. Included in the .zip is all the project files just open it up in sphere and get editing. Also included is 2 massive outside tilesets, one complete inside and the male hero from fire red, all converted to work in sphere. I don't take credit for the tilesets . . . i got them out of the resource thread. i just take credit for converting them. And also the scripts i've ised are mainly from tutorials. they're put in place so you have a text box to talk in and a basic menu . . . . and all the walking stuff . . .The tutorials are a slighlty edited script from booda sack's warp tutorial and some stuff from wildtiger's tutorial . . . . enjoy !

Last edited:

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
There isn't an executable to run the game... :S

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
Years
There's not supposed to be this is just to help people out.
Good idea and this should help a few people.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 11, 2011
Yeh what booda said . . . its just to help out people new to sphere. To give them a little head start when making their game . . . a kind of template i guess :)

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
It's very nice of you to do this for people. It will probably be very useful for people first starting.

Back