• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Just to draw it to the attention of the GM's, someone seems to be posting in PTA without having completed an SU (I know this, as their post count is one, and that post is in the IC thread).

On another note, their character name appears to be "Francois Dillinger", which is the pseudonym/alter-ego used by the main character in Youth In Revolt.

Unsure what the official stance on something like this would be, but I wanted to just make sure people were aware of it - especially as they seem to be hinting at wanting an interaction with my character.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Just to draw it to the attention of the GM's, someone seems to be posting in PTA without having completed an SU (I know this, as their post count is one, and that post is in the IC thread).

On another note, their character name appears to be "Francois Dillinger", which is the pseudonym/alter-ego used by the main character in Youth In Revolt.

Unsure what the official stance on something like this would be, but I wanted to just make sure people were aware of it - especially as they seem to be hinting at wanting an interaction with my character.

I noticed this as well. I say ignore it; this person is a new person, and doesn't know to sign up first. Optionally, you should VM him and tell him that he needs to sign up in the OOC section, and all of that. And also, to read the forum rules.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Okay, fellas, I got some good news and some bad news. The good news is that tests seem to be over for the time being and I have a five-day-weekend ahead of me. The bad ones are that, due to health issues, my posts will be more scarce than they already are. Sorry for all inconveniences :(

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Lincoln West: The official stance is that it's unacceptable, just to clear that up. :P

@Zerin: Well, that was directed at us, the GMs. |D We'd be kind of mean to just ignore someone who wants to RP with us, when it's put that way, don't'cha think?~ By the way, every time I see your signature I find myself wanting to do something similar for some of my characters.

Dawn

Years
Aaand I finished with that! Guess who..!~
tF9Hb.png

Fun fact, that's Valorie's stock team, half of which isn't present in her PTA team. (Vanilluxe, Sawsbuck, and Eelektross aren't present) Her Dragonite is the only non Unova pokemon she has by default, mainly because she's from Unova.

EDIT: 1200 posts later, I realize I've passed not only 2000 posts, but 3000.

EDIT: Here's another. Some of you will probably have a hard time recognizing whom this one is--all except a select few of you that have been here for a while and paid attention to a certain scene involving Vincent. |3

2X5ob.png

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
tF9Hb.png

Fun fact, that's Valorie's stock team, half of which isn't present in her PTA team. (Vanilluxe, Sawsbuck, and Eelektross aren't present) Her Dragonite is the only non Unova pokemon she has by default, mainly because she's from Unova.

EDIT: Here's another. Some of you will probably have a hard time recognizing whom this one is--all except a select few of you that have been here for a while and paid attention to a certain scene involving Vincent. |3

2X5ob.png

Wow, they're great! Now I feel like doing some of them myself!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Hey, I have a question. Shinysweety apparently has left PC, said so on her profile. I was just in the middle of a battle with her, so the question I have is do I just retcon that we never had the battle, or do I just end the battle, have Lucia walk away and level up my pokemon?

Dawn

Years
@Greiger: Oh! Thank you for letting me know. She did not notify me. |3 You may either retcon or bunny her character a bit in a respectful manner to end the battle, or retcon the battle to move on. As the only remaining roleplayer in the scene it's more or less your right to choose.

@Mick Fizz: Thanks!~

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
tF9Hb.png

2X5ob.png

Those are pretty good, really good! I wish I could do that! :\ I'm curious. Who's the one at the bottom, & could you tell me how I can do those sprites? Please answer :<

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Alright so after the battle with Bree, Tyro rose up five levels and Roberto leveled twice.

Roberto has forgotten Razor Wind and learned Metal Claw.

Species: Scizor
Nickname: Roberto
Lvl: 22
Moves: Sandstorm, Protect, Metal Claw, Steel Wing, Safeguard, Hyper Beam

Species: Absol
Nickname: Samuel
Lvl:25
Moves: Rain Dance, Protect, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam, Thunder, Flamethrower

Species: Combusken
Nickname: Tyro
Lvl: 26
Moves: Double Kick, Peck, Focus Energy, Flamethrower, Bulk Up, Double Team.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Yellow it's been almost a week (since I tried asking you this), and I haven't heard a thing. All I've wanted to know is if you've seen my new character SU. I know you can't accept without megaman, but I'd like to know that you've seen it. I've been having such a hard time figuring out what to do with my characters. I've just left Jason fishing, and I still have to decide what to do with Isaac since Ppp dropped out, and I had so much planned for Isaac and Ethan.

If you don't have anything fine, but anyone else I need some help. I put all my eggs in one basket.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
@SD - You can modify sprites using MS Paint, the way I do.

@Jasonwolf - If you want to we can make Alice and Isaac meet, and then maybe he could be her mentor or something.

Dawn

Years
@SD: Thanks! The one on the bottom is Dardanette Korie, not a pleasant person even if she does smile a lot.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
MF: meeting up would be fine, but Isaac does tend to be rather picky about those he considers to be either in his league or capable of getting into his league, so where it goes has a number of possibilities.

Dawn

Years
@Jasonwolf: Also, sorry about that. If you've already checked and determined your character is not on the list could you link to or repost the SU? It appears to have been posted a while ago. It must have slipped through my fingers somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back