• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well, I've kind of come bumbling in from the right at a time where all kinds of fighting was happening, so I did get a bit confused as to who was where and why XD

But I'm sure, if I get accepted, that I'll be able to come into it. Which reminds me!
Where does the boat to the academy arrive? It said the academy is relatively close to the water, but does the boat arrive at a special pier for the academy, or in the town's harbor?

Well, I've kind of come bumbling in from the right at a time where all kinds of fighting was happening, so I did get a bit confused as to who was where and why XD

But I'm sure, if I get accepted, that I'll be able to come into it. Which reminds me!
Where does the boat to the academy arrive? It said the academy is relatively close to the water, but does the boat arrive at a special pier for the academy, or in the town's harbor?

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Sir Bastian and The Immortal One are both accepted. c: Congratulations.

@Sir Bastian: Well, ironically the academy was built before the town, so the pier is actually very close to the academy.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Whoo! \o/

And there's nothing too ironic about that :P I mean, you make something so popular as an academy with none other than Gary Motherf****** Oak, and stuff is bound to spring up around it.

Guess I can get myself ready to post my first post, then! Where abouts is everyone else? I only know that some of them are in some sort of cavern, and that there's aloooot of fighting going on in some other location.

I'd just really like to know what Daniel would see when arriving on the pier :3

Dawn

Years
Well, there might be a few NPC students hanging around the pier at any time. If you wanted you could have Daniel battle them. I don't believe any RPer's characters are there, but...

Valorie, Mark, and Alice are currently outside near the academy grounds.

Olivia and Kenshin are battling Kilik And Kath inside the academy in one of the local battlefields. (Battlefield 3)

Elizabeth and Anna are evidently on their way out of the library.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Being kind of new to forum RP, I think I'll stick to normal people for now, so that both I and Daniel can learn about the academy together *Nod* Being shown around is also a good way to start off conversations and such.

Academy grounds you say? He should stop by there on his way to the academy then. Perfect :3

Dawn

Years
@Sir Bastian: Mmm... yeah. Feel free! I should mention that those are only the characters around my characters, and that there are other characters doing other things. I kinda trust everyone to come to me if there's any problems, as I can't afford to monitor every single character all the time. :P

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Oh, of course :P I'm sure if there's a hiccup along the way, it'll be able to be sorted out.
How close is Mark, Alice and Valorie to the academy? Like, if you went from the pier, towards the building, would he be able to spot them? And are they standing next to the forest?

Also, I get the feeling it's kind of... afternoon-ish? Is that right?

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Sir Bastian-It's good to have you.

Yellow & Everyone-I've edited my last post where Myra uses Brick Break to break the rock to Mistress & hit her with the attack. Take notice of that so you don't get confused. -_- Thanks a lot Yellow for making me feel better than I should.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well, in my first post I wrote about Daniel arriving at the island on a boat, so I suppose you could do the same and we could meet up? They would've seen each other on the boat, if they went with the same boat of course.

Dawn

Years
@The immortal One: You are assumptively arriving at or recently new to the academy. Your first post other than that may be more or less whateger you please. Basically? You can hop right in, come across another student and start interacting. Alternatively you can take control of NPCs and have them interact with your character.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
IC'ly, Daniel doesn't know much, other than he's part of the Suicune dorm. I'm kind of hoping he'll come across some other students to help him along xP

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
I pretty sure Isaac an Hiromu aren't too far from the docks. if I remember correctly we are somewhere on the outer schools grounds. basically just off the school property.

Dawn

Years
@Immortal: You mean like, your character's dorm? Your character will have their own room within Suicune Dorm, which is basically a large building connected to the rest of the school via a single door that is ironically not locked or protected in any way. (The bedrooms themselves have locks.) The rooms are on the small side, and have only basic furnishing. (Think low end motel room, only clean) Your character is however allowed to bring whatever he wants to further furnish said room so long as he doesn't damage it. (Not that you can't have your character do it anyway. He'd get in trouble, is the point though.)

@Jasonwolf: It's somewhere around 7-8pm, so yeah, dark.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
I have a question. If my Pikachu beat 2 Pokemon from an npc Does it gain 2 levels or 4??? Im sorry im still a newb :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back