• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Sandstone

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2013
Err... not to sound rude, or anything, but Sandstone is not dead. School has started for me, so I have far less time to work on this hack. Will it be finished? Of course. Will my updates be as fast and as punctual? Not likely. I'll try to release the beta ASAP.

Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
Err... not to sound rude, or anything, but Sandstone is not dead. School has started for me, so I have far less time to work on this hack. Will it be finished? Of course. Will my updates be as fast and as punctual? Not likely. I'll try to release the beta ASAP.

I like what I see so far. Take your time. (Before any others reading this complain at this posted message, if they hurry, the download could well be rubbish)

Last edited:

Pinta77

Looks interesting. The screenshot with all the gravestones is creepy :o This hack looks unique. I cant see the main character(s) overworld sprite very well, but I think it looks cool from what I can see. Keep it up. This is a hack I'd love to add to my collection =)

Back