• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I never saw them though.

And a day off from work is the only good thing about it.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Oh that could be why. I'm glad I never did see them cause I despise those and probably would have quit PC if they were a thing before I was a mod.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Its the New Year day holiday, but I am still rushing to finish my homework, that is due tomorrow, when school reopens. Dammit.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Team Fail, your joke apparently didn't work in PC =( Fix it!

(yes of course I do homework as well. I think that I only intentionally didn't do homework twice cause I needed to skip a homework that worth less to do a homework that worth more.)

Sir Codin

Looks like I'm starting the New Year listening to Dream Theater's A Change of Seasons.

How did you start your New Year?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I started the new year having some Red Velvet brownie and starting my rewatch of Merlin

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Started it at my pastor's house with like 20 other people, and my family. But how I am officially celebrating is by posting as much as possible around PC (that isn't Trivia), playing Majora's Mask, and staying up 'til Jan 2nd to fully take in all of 2013 xD

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Seeing 2013 on the computer's clock seems so unnatural.
I just got up, but in my defense, I was up until almost 3am last night.

I'm wondering how many of you guys are currently off passed out somewhere instead of here. o;

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I started off the new year sitting at my computer and watching a movie. I drank some Champagne too, which was pretty good. I stayed up till like 2 AM actually I dont know what time it was then fell asleep(no I wasnt drunk)

Also today seems like a good day to make an alt for my preferred new name. So look out for me on the new account!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Happy New Year, everyone! I've finally managed to stay up late until midnight, then I went to bed and had a goodnight sleep.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
No fireworks here. But someone was shooting a gun in nearby woods, which was loud enough to hear from in my house.

My night was surprisingly boring, honestly. I spent my time wandering around the old "Pictures of you" thread and listening to music. T:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Oh, that's a neat name.

I just realized that it's January 1st...and today is when I'm giving my best friend her Christmas gifts. Not even the right year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back