• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Fallout [M] (Part 2/OOC)

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
@CyBeastSaber: Hmm... You focus a lot on her very strong quirks in the personality section, but I had a slightly hard time figuring out how she was going to act on a simple day to day basis. Luckily this is a problem that a decent opening post can fix. You're good to go!

Hnng... This was the result of me staying up too late. I get sloppy. xDDD I'll go clean it up cause now that I re-read it, I confused myself hahaha. (Cannibal it is!)

On another note, being a mind controlled subordinate is fun! Whacha tryin' ta say? OwO

The amount of humans left on the planet is pretty low (I'd estimate less than 1000 in all of Sinnoh) so the RP will be focusing more on individual strength and leadership skills rather than pulling rank.

And I wish I had known that before. xD

Last edited:

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
My other roleplays aren't exactly doing much right now, so I guess I'll give this a shot.

I'll have my completed SU here once I'm finished.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I shall not be left behind. Thus I ask to be reserved.

Martin Rodgers | ♂ | 15

Kaz_zpsb94b0ac8.jpg

Nickname:

Mart

Personality:

"By upsetting me, you just proved you didn't value your life one bit."

After witnessing the death of his parents in cruel circumstances, his view on the world and whole personality changed. He used to be a carefree little boy, caring for everyone and just wanting their happiness over his. He used to be generous. Now he changed, he's the shade of his former self. He became a cruel boy who only cared about his well-being, the world could starve and he wouldn't care one bit. The concept of friends no longer existed for him, he just considered them as associates or companions that he would never risk his life for. In this world, he has nothing to protect except his pride and his honor.

History: 150 words minimum

How does your character obtain food?: Thief

Pokéspirit Species: Infernape

Pokéspirit Nickname: Crusher

Pokéspirit Personality: Crusher is just like his wielder. He loves fighting a lot and is merciless. There's nothing better than beating other people for this Pokemon and that's why he and his wielder get along good. The both of them

Pokéspirit Moves: -Flamethrower
-Facade
-Nasty Plot
-Mach Punch
-Acrobatics

Pokéspirit Other: This is where you put any unique traits, quirks, or additional powers your pokespirit may give your character. If they're based on quirks or abilities the original pokemon had, you have a high probability of being accepted.

Opening Post: I would recommend a minimum of 250 words and a maximum of 500, but it's your choice.

Last edited:

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
This looks freaking awesome XD I would ask for a reserve but seeing there are unlimited spots just letting you know that i'm interested.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@TD: Yes. The opening posts that I and Dusk have written take place in Children's City and the RP will almost certainly be beginning there. c:

@Songbird: Welcome back! You're good to go.

@Machomuu: Go for it. I left the time having passed as vaguely between 1 and 2 years. Lucy for instance is 14 instead of 13 now. I agree with Dusk when he said just change it and we won't look too hard at it. ;P

@CyBeastSaber: Go ahead. I store all completed SUs in a text file for me to easily reference later as I did in Fallout part 1, so let me know when you're done so I can store your even better version. :P

@Dansparce: I'm looking forward to it. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help!

@Apollo & Genesis: Glad to have you both. Let me know if you want to brainstorm any ideas for feedback or something like that. Otherwise I look forward to your SUs~

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Just to be sure, they are more or less Gijinka once they transform?

Name: Storm

Nickname: The Maelstrom

Sex: Male

Appearance:
Spoiler:

The only difference between his regular form and his transformed state is the growth of a tail and antennae, his incisors turning into fangs, and the darkening of his eyes to a stormy grey color.

Personality:
"I'm a lover, not a fighter, but I will most definitely fight for what I love."
Storm is almost nothing like his Pokespirit partner. He's kind, gentle, friendly, and disapproves of combat in any form. He has always been a strong advocate for peace, and views that the resistance is only acceptable because its goal is to reach peace. He will fight, but he won't like a single moment of it. He's always willing to sacrifice what measly bit of food he scrounges up to anybody he deems to need it more. His kind personality often leads him to be taken advantage of, cheated, or tricked. Storm is neither naive, nor experienced. He understands sarcasm and other such cruel behaviors, but he doesn't know how to deal with more mature situations. Storm can be quite single-minded when he wants to, specifically when it comes to protecting his friends, which just so happens to be his similarity with Blitz. His only fear is that he might lose his fellow users, which he considers his only family left now.

When he transforms to fit his Pokespirit, Blitz's form takes over completely and utterly. His fearsome personality retains little of Storm's, with the exception of his need to protect his friends (as stated before).

History: Storm's past was dark, and vaguely traumatizing, but it has made him all the stronger mentally. Storm grew up in downtown Eterna City, constantly fighting for his life, as well as his entire family's. His father was crippled in both of his legs, his mother was in a state of mental instability, and his younger brother was often distant. With his entire family completely out of order, he fought, stole, and scavenged to bring home the bread. His difficult situation led him to be cold, cruel, and conservative, his only friendly personality coming out around his family. He constantly got into fights with other kids trying to raise their family, leading him to be a disliked person throughout Eterna, mainly because he won more often than not.

How does your character obtain food?: Scavenger

Pokéspirit Species: Electabuzz

Pokéspirit Nickname: Blitz

Pokéspirit Personality:
"Bring it on. I sure as hell will."
Blitz is, in short, ferocious. He tends to fight as hard as he can, often holding nothing back. He is like his owner in very few ways, one of them being the desire to protect his friends. He would do anything, go anywhere to help a friend if they asked it of him. He has a strange sense of honor when it comes to fighting. He tends to like boxing, the idea of squaring off against an opponent one on one, no gimmicks added. When he has to get serious, however, he'll go into an all-out berserker rage. His attacks seem to become stronger, yes, but his reasoning completely disappears. He completely unleashes his strength using all the brute force he can, no matter how stupid it seems.

Pokéspirit Moves (Maximum of 6. Any move your pokemon species can learn allowed): Thunderpunch, Barrier, Lightscreen, Discharge, Thunder, Dynamic Punch

Pokéspirit Other (Optional): Blitz is extremely competitive, and will do absolutely anything within his power to win. And the color red....Don't even start with the color red. His ability is Vital Spirit. He is constantly within Storm's head. The two bicker quite often, usually when Blitz says something like, "Storm! Kill it! Kill it now!" or when Storm replies with, "No! Shut up, you oaf!" They're very much like an brothers, with Storm being the older, wiser one. When transformed, Storm's strength increases slightly.

On a side note, when the fused pair, often called Maelstrom, get serious Storm removes the bandanna around his head, and his hair starts to float up into a spiky style.

Opening Post (This will be what we use to determine whether your writing skills are good enough. If accepted, you may feel free to copy paste your post here into the IC thread.): I would recommend a minimum of 250 words and a maximum of 500, but it's your choice.

Theme song:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@Heretostay: Kind of. One thing I don't like about gijinka designs that isn't appropriate for this RP is that most gijinkas are depicted as simply being humans wearing costumes, whereas in Pokemon Fallout your body is physically changing in ways to resemble the pokemon you're fusing with. Gaining tails, horns, claws, fangs and things like that are extremely common for pokespirit wielders, whereas it's honestly a lot harder than you'd think to find gijinka hard depicting that sort of thing.

So yeah, it's 'kind' of like giinkas except with a lot less emphasis on clothes designed to resemble the pokemon and more emphasis on basic anthropomorphism. I don't really mind themed costumes, because for some pokemon like Gardevoir and Sawk it's kind of necessary. I'd just like to encourage people to be creative because winding up with a bland character design is no good for anyone.

I'll refrain from judging your SU until you tell me to, as I can see it isn't complete yet. :P

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
anime-girl-manga-sky-stars-Favim.com-367484_large.gif

Idonia Farrelly

Character_

Name: Idonia Farrelly
Nickname: None. And it's not like you can actually make up one for her, tho.

Appearance The picture above should suffice for her face, mostly because I´m very lazy to describe it as it is. However, I can tell you that her skin indeed is pale, her figure a slim one and her height and weight of 5´11 ft and 147 lbs, repectively. Her hair reaches down to her waist, and she wears no accesories of any sorts.

What she does wear is a very modest wardrobe, consisisting of simple blouses that more than oftenly lack any sleeves or details, and are either solid pastels or just plain white. They are tipically accompanied by denim shorts that go all the way to the knee. Sandals are a usual compannion for her, and if the need ever rises, she can switch them for simple, black sneakers and a jacket or two.

Her build is non-existant, but she indeed does possess some strenght, and physical condition as well. She´s somehwta-decentl rounded asa whole, with her body not really stading out in any way.

Personality: Idonea is rather competent if she does say so herself, in fact, she could even say she's quite the ideal self, haha!

Ahem, on a more serious tone, she in fact is a very factual person, who likes to know her stuff before venturing into it. As such, whenever she finds a subject she does not quite get, she'll be asking many a question about it until most (if not all) her doubts are cleared. This does in fact convey that she is an analytical person of sorts, although she's rather more focused on gathering as much intel on anything as possible than actually putting the info she knows to use. She's more of a gossipy being, if anything.

Not much of a loud being, per se, but she does get told more than once that she is quite the obnoxious one when asking so much questions - which is like, always -. She is very responsible, trying her best to accomplish all goals she sets to herself. And it's not to brag, but she does get most of them done~

Loyal, supportive, and mildly outgoing, with a rational side of sense of humor. She is not one to keep quiet when something must in fact be said, nor one to back down on a friend in need, neither one to practice something such as betrayal. She prefers playing by the rules most of the time, and will stay abide to them, the only exception to this being that such rules of thumb need to be broken in order to protect someone or something she cares about.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events?): 150 words minimum

Food: Scavenger​

Pokéspirit_

589.png
Lancerlot/Escavelier ♂ #589
Shell Armor
Fell Stinger | Quick Guard | Endure | Swords Dance | Screech | X-Scissor
Personality: Lancerlot is calmed and always collected. He is a being of few words, mostly recurring to nod or shake his body around. He prefers to be on the sidelines of battle and, if he does end up involved in one, he tends to analyze as best as possible before deciding to act. He rarely utilizes his brute force is it can be avoided, but is a fairly strong Pokémon nonetheless.
Other: None.

617.png
Merleena/Accelgor ♀ #617
Hydration
Final Gambit | Giga Drain | Bug Buzz | Double-Edge | Sludge Bomb | Rain Dance
Personality: Merleena is incredibly hot-headed, much in contrast to Lancerlot, takes no such time for considering a possible battle plan and, in fact, is quite convinced that, if you're not inflicting damage with every move, you're doing something wrong. She is easy to tick off, and is in fact very adept at yelling at people. She hates everyone, and everything, especially people, or Pokémon, so she probably hates you already. She is very strong, but unfortunately gets shun upon by her reckless, stubborn attitude.
Other: None.​

Fusion_

X Lancerlot
What stands out the most during the time Idonea is fused with this Escavelier is the fact that her arms are replaced with long lancers that go all the way from her shoulders to her feet. Her shoulders look like those of said Pokémon, and her being is clad in a steel armor, bar her chest - which is covered by a thin yellow film - and strand of hair fall loose from the head of the Escavelier, dyed in a silver color. In spite of the appearance, she is quite fast... or at least faster than you'd expect a girl in shining armor to be.​

X Merleena
When fused with Merleena, a thick membrane will surround her entire body all the way to the neck, and her arms and legs will become more stubby - up to the point where she actually looses her fingers and toes -. Ribbon-like extensions come from said membrane, and can be controlled with relative-ease, but she cannot perform actual attacks with them. Her hair - or head, for that matter - suffer no change, except for some green stripes that adorn the sides of her head, and a black-star mark in her forehead. This fusion grants her incredible speed, but her entire body is weaker due to the fact that nothing but the membrane is protecting it.​

Miscellany_

Opening Post:​

Last edited:

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
@Heretostay: Kind of. One thing I don't like about gijinka designs that isn't appropriate for this RP is that most gijinkas are depicted as simply being humans wearing costumes, whereas in Pokemon Fallout your body is physically changing in ways to resemble the pokemon you're fusing with. Gaining tails, horns, claws, fangs and things like that are extremely common for pokespirit wielders, whereas it's honestly a lot harder than you'd think to find gijinka hard depicting that sort of thing.

I was pondering this thought just now. And it seems to have been answered. At least I can legitly grow horns and the like. :DDDD (I was gonna go crazy with her body changing (not completely of course) and all but refrained from doing so when i posted... maybe I should had just threw it up.)

Dawn

Years
@ℛesolution ❦: Absolutely! I'm glad to have you on board. Let me know if there's any way I can help you with your SU.

@CyBeastSaber: You've plenty of time to fix this if you want. As I mentioned earlier I'm not going to be starting the IC thread until all the people too busy enjoying their new gifts have gotten a chance to sign up. :P

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
@CyBeastSaber: You've plenty of time to fix this if you want. As I mentioned earlier I'm not going to be starting the IC thread until all the people too busy enjoying their new gifts have gotten a chance to sign up. :P

Oh I wasn't too worried about that. I just had tons of complicated ideas that are complicating me, but since one of my major questions has been answered, I just felt like I could do more now. :D

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
I was looking at the OOC for the part 1 and came up with a couple questions:

-If there were only those four centers of humanity before the destruction of Eterna City, are there currently any places left where adults and children can live together and still cling to old-world values somewhat successfully?

-Would it be possible for there to be small nomadic groups? Maybe ones that go from ruin to ruin scavenging?

Dawn

Years
@Geras32: There's no such place or values currently, but you could certainly try to rebuild the world with such values in mind. That's all up for the players to decide! I will be working with what the players give me. It'll be up to the players to ICly decide where the world goes. What world will your character build, assuming they can defeat the obstacles I throw at them?

Also, it's not only possible but there -are- nomadic groups. :P Thieves are generally forced to be nomadic for instance. However, nomadic groups are extremely small. You see, being a nomad is not... ideal. Bandits are also a thing, and they love nothing more than coming across a nomad. Most people, even bandits, will at least have a home of some sort to retreat to where they are safer from attacks while they're resting. If you've read Fallout Part 1, you probably know that The Underground is rather important to this concept. We'll almost doubtlessly be going there during Part 2.

Dawn

Years
This is DemonicWolf and he's going to be acting as a co-GM here in Pokemon Fallout Part 2. He'll be helping out by playing some NPCs and a plot-relevant character or two and won't actually be submitting an SU because he chose not to play a protagonist. He's a bit confused right now but I'm sure by the next time he has posted I'll have brought him up to speed.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Hahaha yes I was a bit confused, but I've cleaned things up now. :) This is going to be a spectacular show... *chuckles*

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Finally done. I do feel that some aspects may be too similar to machomuu's character from Part 1, though.

WVjIZX7.png

John Doe, AKA Corpse
Age 10

Appearance:

The most apparent thing about John is how weak he looks. This 4'4", 68 pound young boy is pale and skinny and often looks downtrodden. His bony face leaves his dark red eyes looking exceptionally big, and if one were to lift his shirt they would find protruding ribs above his deflated stomach. His white skin is dry with various scars scattered all over more akin to those of a fighter rather than someone like him. Another thing of note is the large dark-green backpack he carries with him that he seems to struggle with when moving long distances.

John wears a simple once-white (but is now stained with dirt, blood, sweat, and the occasional food stain) shirt that is torn and far too big for him along with a pair of black basketball shorts with blue lines running down the sides that only manage to fit thanks to the elastic waist. His mess of hair is long and dirty blonde, reaching down to the small of his back. Some have described it as "going all over the place". It is tangled in many places and caked with blood and dirt, being not much cleaner than his shirt.

When John fuses with the spirit of his Gyarados, Wrath, he grows to a titanic 9'6" and becomes extremely muscular, putting him at a weight of nearly 500 pounds. A blue three-pointed crest made from bone extends from his skull over his forehead and a ridge of white fins sprouts from his back along his spine down his newly grown blue fish tail. His teeth extend and sharpen to fill his now large and gaping mouth. Blue barbels grow on his face that resemble a moustache along with white fins on his cheeks. While he maintains the key features of a human, with arms, legs, hands, feet, head, and face, at that point it would be rare for anyone to call him anything but a monster. Certain pokespirit wielders would understand that it is his lack of control over his spirit that causes him to assume a form that resembles the pokemon itself more closely.

Personality:

John was once a brave, tenacious child, but since acquiring the spirit of his Gyarados, Wrath, he has become timid and fearful around others. At a young age, all he wanted was the power to fight back against bad guys and to never be pushed around ever again, but when he was granted that power it was terrifying. He is afraid of getting close to others knowing that if he ever had to fuse around them then he ran the risk of losing control and killing them. He shuns any peaceful people with silence, and if he absolutely needs to talk to anyone he will say only what is necessary. Strange to other people, he insists that others call him corpse. This stems from something his mother once told him.

However, deny it as he may he still yearns for that power he's always wanted. When he's not around those he judges as good people, he enjoys the rush of power that comes with fusing with Wrath. He knows killing is wrong, but can't help but feel a thrill when he pounds in the skulls of his enemies, their blood splashing onto his skin. The internal conflict is a subject of much thought for him.

John is only able to be completely calm when he is alone with his thoughts (and his Gyarados). From a young age he has been something that is almost extinct in this instinct-driven world; studious. During his scavenging he has come upon the occasional book, which he collects, memorizes, then tosses away to avoid carrying too much extra weight. Reading is one of the only things he can enjoy completely and without Wrath. He is a precocious person and very intelligent for his age, although his wisdom is still quite lacking. His mind is weak, the way he lusts only for power and runs from the consequences of having it.

History:

John was born to a pair of scavengers who wandered the region that was once Sinnoh. They were somewhat successful until John's mother became pregnant. The two were then forced to move to Eterna City, as a wanderer's life was not exactly the best one to raise a child in. While John's father was sentimental and compassionate, he being the one who suggested they move to the city to raise John rather than abandon him, his mother was more realistic. In defiance of his father's attempts to teach him morality, she insisted that the boy learn the ways of the world without any sugarcoating so that he could sooner become an asset rather than a burden. She was the one who gave him the name "John Doe", along with the words he would never forget.

Growing up in the city, John loved to learn new things. His father would read him bedtime stories which sowed the seeds of his interest in reading, so his dad spent many nights teaching him. He often wandered about the city in search of books and people who could teach him all sorts of new things. This began to garner a reputation for him around the city, but it was one that led to the other children bullying him. He grew to hate the other kids and wished he could beat them the same way they often beat him. This was the innocent beginning of his lust for power. The lessons on humanity from his mother did nothing to dissuade him from developing the idea that it was a "strong prey on the weak" world and actually encouraged it, furthering the thought that he needed power.

Loathing the restraining life in the city and not trusting any of its inhabitants, John's mother insisted they leave the city the moment John turned 7 years of age. They were lucky, since a couple years later a cult of pokespirit wielders destroyed the city and slaughtered the inhabitants. And so, the new family of three continued onward, journeying the region in search of food and supplies like before. John was a competent scavenger, but he was often reprimanded for getting things that weren't necessary such as books, so he made a habit of memorizing what he could from them before they had to move on.

It was on John's tenth birthday that he heard the calling to Mt. Coronet. When he told this to his parents, they both encouraged him to seek out the mountain as a pokespirit would be a huge boon to their efforts. They guided him to the base of the mountain then hid to avoid adult-hating pokespirit wielders, leaving John to climb the mountain alone. He successfully made it to the top and was blessed with the spirit of Gyarados. He returned to the base of the mountain to find his parents, both very proud of him.

John continued wandering with his parents, occasionally speaking with his Gyarados until they reached the site of a ruined city. His parents asked him to use his power to move some rubble, so he began the fusion with his spirit. His body grew bigger, stronger, and then he blacked out. Weak of body and weak of mind, he lost control. When he came to, he found himself standing in front of the deformed bodies splayed across the concrete in puddles of blood; bodies that once belonged to his parents. He was covered in their blood. All he could do was stare, when he heard the Gyarados spirit say, Are you satisfied with my power? Never again will any being be above you. John screamed in agony.

He stayed by the bodies and cried for the entire night before he finally passed out in exhaustion. It confused his Gyarados. Why are you unhappy? You said you wanted strength, to never be pushed around again. Together we are superior. John questioned the pokemon, but it could never truly understand how John was feeling so he eventually gave up.

John remembered what his mother had taught him and it helped him finally move on. He needed to survive, because if he didn't then all that was left was to die, and he was afraid of death so he continued scavenging. Fully knowing what his Gyarados (which he had taken to calling Wrath) was capable of, he used its power whenever his life was threatened by bandits and the like. Each time he tried to see what he could do to to maintain control, and slowly he gained the ability to actually stay conscious, and eventually to actually control his body. His mind still became animalistic and savage in that form, but he understood that he was making progress.

Eventually, safer places to scavenge dwindled in their bounties leading many innocent scavengers to expand their search to the territory John frequented. John knew that he wouldn't be able to deter them without killing them, so he resolved to move even farther in his own scavenging. To do so, he would need a proper stock of supplies to make it there in the first place, so he began his journey to Children's City to barter for what he needed to make it to a new scavenging frontier.

How does your character obtain food?: Scavenger

Pokéspirit Species: Gyarados

Pokéspirit Nickname: Wrath

Pokéspirit Personality:

Wrath is not evil. On the contrary, he wants John to be happy. The Gyarados understands how badly John wishes for strength and wants to grant it to him, to make John unstoppable. However, he is a simple being as well. He is unable to understand why John refuses that which he wishes for. As for himself, Wrath finds happiness in destruction. Concepts like family and friendship, and even good and evil are alien to him and incomprehensible. To him there is only strength and weakness, and the spirit and its wielder. All he knows is that power makes him feel good, and that he likes exerting it, operating on beastly instinct.

When outside of fusion, Wrath tends to keep quiet, only responding when John directly addresses him. He believes that in time, John will be true to himself and they would be able to destroy things in harmony.

Pokéspirit Moves: Dragon Dance, Waterfall, Earthquake, Roar, Taunt, Bounce

Pokéspirit Other:

When fused with Wrath, John used to go into a berserk state where he would rampage until everyone around him was dead or the mighty beast exceeded the limits of his frail body. Through further use, John is now able to maintain some aspect of control over himself during fusion. While he is still a bloodthirsty monster, he is able to focus his wrath on individual targets, although touching him when in this state is still a bad idea, friend or foe, lest he turn his fury onto you.

Unfortunately, a side effect of his pokespirit can take this little bit of control right back (Gyarados' Moxie). For each person he kills he feels an increase in strength, but loses more control over himself, becoming more savage in his behavior and closer to the way he was when he first fused with Wrath. When this happens, his only choices are to stop himself before it becomes too late, or embrace the power that comes with it and deal with the consequences.

John's weak body leads him to only be able to stay fused for a limited time, so if an enemy somehow manages to survive his brutal onslaught, John would revert to his weak body and pass out, helpless.

Opening Post:

"In this world, you're born dead. Nobody really lives. You're too busy surviving to accomplish anything, and when you stop surviving you die. So what's the difference between dying now or dying later? None. We're all just walking corpses waiting to be forgotten. That's what a John Doe is; a nameless corpse. You could say I've dubbed you the embodiment of humanity."

Those were the words his mother told him many years ago when he asked her why she chose that name for him. They have stayed with him his entire life, and he is often trying to figure out exactly what they meant. To him, he thought they meant that the only options in life were to either survive or die, and that whichever he chose, ultimately there would be no difference. The choice was entirely his own, though, and since he was afraid of dying, he was left only with the choice to survive.

Many would find those words very depressing, but John's mother had done her best to desensitize the boy. The things he learned from his mother and from experience seemed much truer than what he learned from his father and the books he read. However, he reason would have it that those words should tell him that there was nothing wrong with killing innocents, but he just couldn't bring himself to do it. He couldn't even bring himself to eat a dead body. The idea that they were a person with a consciousness of their own made him wonder how he would feel in their place, and from there he stopped wanting to think about it. At least when it was a hostile person he could feel comfort in knowing it was them or him.

As usual, Wrath was silent. John often wondered what ran through the spirit's mind. In the distance, he was able to see the decayed buildings that made up Children's City. All he had to do was trade for stuff and then leave. The longer he stayed, the greater the chance something could happen and the greater the chance Wrath could destroy it. Then he would be breaking Arceus' tenets and be punished. On the other hand, he could be killed by the other pokespirit wielders. Even Wrath's power shouldn't be enough to overcome so many others with more experience than him.

Our power is unmatched, and if it is not then we deserve death.

Wrath spoke matter-of-factly before receding into silence once more. It was difficult understanding the pokemon when it was so... primal. However, it seemed to have everything figured out for itself. John wondered how that felt, to know exactly what you wanted out of life. Exactly what your place in the world was. He'd been told there was no such thing as a "place in the world", but he still wondered about it. Again, his own existential thoughts coupled with that which he'd read and been taught by his father conflicted with his mother's words. He began to wonder if there was anything those things could all agree on.

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@Geras32: Lookin' good. I like how you used some restraint in your depictions of his parents' murder in his history. Sometimes censorship through lack of detail is going to be necessary in this RP because it's ultimately not up to me how far is too far. That lets me know you've got that skill down.

Back