• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The person below me has never...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skull_Kid

OBJECTION!
Years
False, I never thoughtMagikarp was worth anything.
The person below me still thinks a baby Latios will come out of an egg if he/she leaves iton the Daycare with a ditto

matt561

Your French Charizard
Years
False i have never thought of that actually

The NP has never called his Charizard Matt and his/her Mudkip Star

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
I usually don't use real names as nicknames, and I have never had a mudkipz.

The person who posts after I have posted and posts before anyone else who posts after I posted has never played a pokemon game for five hours strait.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 17, 2012
False. I've actually played one for about 10 hours straight. It was when I first got Silver.
The person below me has never...had a full party of only Magikarp (I haven't).

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
I have not, but it sounds like fun =D

The person who posts after I have posted and posts before anyone else who posts after I posted has never bothered to raise a magikarp into a gyrados.

Years
FALSE FALSE FALSE!!! Lol, xD. I LOVE nostalgic things, I love playing the old games just for fun, so I can relive "the past." It's definatly nostalgic for the Pokemon Special.

The person below me has named their Pokemon after a character in the Pokemon Special.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
I didn't actually name it after the character, but I did nickname a pikachu Gold once.

The person who posts after I have posted and posts before anyone else who posts after I posted has never attempted a pokemon hack, fanfiction, or other fan made pokemon thing.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
False. I think O_O

TPBMHN played an actual original copy of Platinum on their DS and not on an emulator.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
Nope.

The person who posts after I have posted and posts before anyone else who posts after I posted has never owned a copy of R/B/Y.

Years
False, I actually have all three of those. xD

The person below....has never been yelled at because he/she was playing a Pokemon game while eating dinner...

Ru-Kun

bleh...
Years
True I don't play Pokemon games when I eat dinner.

The person below me has never ordered a Japanese Pokemon game off the internet.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
True. I bought Platinum at a store that happened to have Japanese imports :3 Though I have gotten imported CDs from Japan and even dolls from Japan off the internet...

TPBMHN caught a shiny Pokemon in D/P/Pt. without the use of a PokeRadar.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
True. I usually go with pathetic ones you can find at the beginning, a.k.a. Bidoof XD Or evolved formes of the pathetic ones, a.k.a. Bibarel.

TPBMHN completed the Hoenn Pokedex (ALL 202 Pokemon). I have

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
True. The only legendaries I like are Jirachi, Sheimi (both formes), Giratina (both formes), Manafi, Latios, Latias, and somewhat Darkrai.

TPBMHN made their own Eeveelution in the form of a sprite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back