• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
Dear Anonymous,

The more you poke, prod, and pressure me into telling you my deepest, darkest secrets, the less inclined I am into telling you anything. I feel as if you only want to know things about people just for the sake of knowing and the thought of that makes me trust you even less. I really do feel as if you would judge anything I told you.

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for letting me take my time in telling you what I've wanted to mention for a while now - my deepest, darkest secrets, if you will. I can trust you with my entire life and I'm so glad we've stayed so close after all these years. In fact, I think we've grown even closer over the past few months. <3

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Dear Anonymous,

I find your company pleasant, but not for very long periods of time. If I look like I'm busy, please just go away and come back later... it's hard to get things done with you hanging out at the door wanting to chat.

~Mac

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
Dear Anonymous,

I feel sorry for you. I wish I could make you feel better. :/ But there's nothing I can do.

Dear Anonymous,

omg stfu. Just shut the hell up already, *******. Can't you see what you're doing?

Dear Anonymous,

Good luck. :x You're going to need it.

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Dear A,

Your my best friend but I wish it was more. You found out today that I like you more than you thought and you were more mad I never told you than anything else. Does this mean maybe theres a chance you can see me differently, I hope so but we will all just have to wait and see.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

Seek help.

Dear Anonymous,

You just love watching me in pain nowadays don't you, like the smallest thing impacting my psyche like a ship crash at a oil refinery, even I don't get why that happens but I would like to hear from you more just so I can figure out how to free myself from this mental hell that I've apparently created now, then again it could just be the lack of sleep and getting high off of pot banana bread for the past few days now that I'm starting to act like this, still trying to find where my balls went though because I can safely say that I've clearly lost them now but you know me, I'll find em soon enough, well hopefully anyways haha.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

Aaand that's all the care I had gone. Don't really want to be associated anymore. Not doing anything stupid, but in my mind, I certainly don't have any relation. Oh how I appreciate it at a time where I didn't really care in the first place. I'm just done.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

Please, for the love of God AND everyone who has to look at you on a daily basis, PLEASE get rid of your mustache. You might not be a 54-year-old child predator, but you certainly look the part.

And while you're at it, stop making those random, annoying noises and get better tastes in TV and movies.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Show me you care...

Dear Anonymous,

Don't worry. I don't even like the stupid thing. Not that you're fussed. I didn't want it anyway.

Dear Anonymous,

Go on. Break another promise. You're more than happy to break all the others.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
Years
Dear anonymous,
Even if I do like you, you have a girlfriend, and I deserve to be happy with someone who appreciates me and can be single for me.

Dear anonymous,
I like you, but what if it all goes wrong again and we can't go back to being friends for the second time...?

Dear anonymous,
I don't believe I remember asking for your opinion!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
dear anonymous,

i know what i'd do with you. i don't know what i'd do without.

dear anonymous,

i apologize for the things you don't even know i'm sorry for.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Dear Anonymous,

I wish you could admit that I'm your friend, but thank you for explaining your difficulties with people to me. I really enjoy your conversations and I hold you in very high regard. You are one of my good friends on here and I don't want to lose you.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Tell me why you're so adamant it won't work.
The truth. Por favor y gracias~

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2012
Dear Anonymous,
I liked you ever since i first saw you, i tried telling you but that seemed to push you farther. Now you went away and i can't express how i feel for your face to face but forever know I LOVE YOU <3.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Dear Anonymous,
Well... we're getting there. And you should know I understand you. (:

Dear Anonymous,
Quit talking to my friends when I'm talking to them, and getting all up in my space and pretending I'm not there, because you KNOW I'm there, and I can obviously see you too. I'm over you, so I don't get what you're trying to plan.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Dear Anonymous,

That message you sent me tonight, I can't stop smiling about it. I mean it, it means a lot to me that you said all that. To be honest, I was kinda worried about initially contacting you, since I knew you had been doing all sorts of awesome stuff with your life, and here I was, a lazy ass bum. But you don't care, and that makes me feel so much better. I mean, man, I hate that you're straight. xD

So yeah, thanks. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear anonymous,

I never felt this close to you than any of my friends. I think it's the stuff we have in common that keeps our friendship going strong. Pretty awesome, huh? You're super amazing, and I promise you that I'm gonna text you like crazy tomorrow, so BE PREPARED. muahaha.

Kayges

Ebb & Flow
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 22, 2016
Dear Anonymous,

It's hard not having many friends. You're at your best when you're with a friend, but now most of them have gone their own ways. You're not the outgoing type; you can't just go up to someone and say "Hi!" because of something inside. It's like this unexplainable fear, but you have to overcome it. People won't always just come to you. You've felt lonely for a while now and it's eating at you, I know it. Don't worry though, with that optimistic attitude you have you will do just fine. I'm always here for you. I know it sounds cliche, but I mean it wholeheartedly. I'm always here for you. It's not like we have a choice, hahah.

Sincerely,
Myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back