• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: My Pokemon Mod Collection

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2012
I have been trying to play the Neo Soul Silver hack for a wheil but i can't get past the intro with oak i followed the instructions and did all the patching and have also tried the anti black screen acton replay codes.
this is on the No$Gba emulator any idea what could cause it?

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
I have been trying to play the Neo Soul Silver hack for a wheil but i can't get past the intro with oak i followed the instructions and did all the patching and have also tried the anti black screen acton replay codes.
this is on the No$Gba emulator any idea what could cause it?
you need to patch the AP patch included in the download...Also, make sure you're playin it with No$zoomer...

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
Bad news grubby pup my computer have been formated so i will need to start the game all over again :(

And what do you think is harder yin black or yang white

And why didn't you make blaziken learn hi jump kick

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Years
Thank you i didn't know that it need the no$zoomer to work just got it going and its lots of fun.
It's sa'ight...That's why you ask questions when you're having troubles with things. So, no worries. :3

Have fun...I hope you'll find the game difficult...cuz that's what I was going for. LOL

Bad news grubby pup my computer have been formated so i will need to start the game all over again :(

And what do you think is harder yin black or yang white

And why didn't you make blaziken learn hi jump kick
Oh, formated...It's cool, dude. I know how it feels to lose everything and have to start over.

Why didn't I let Blaziken learn Hi Jump Kick...Well, my friend, that's because I boost Sky Uppercut that it'll take same amount of damage.

There's no reason for it to learn two attacks that take the same amount of damage, right? Plus Sky Uppercutt doesn't give you that recoil penalty for missing the attack.

Which do I think is harder...Well, I guess Yin Black. I found the gym battles a little more harder on that.

Lenora's Linnone can make Low Sweep backfire on the user.

Burgh's Beedrill and Accelgor can both be a pain in da ass...If you really don't have anything to counteract them.

And I don't if anybody had this problem, but Skyla's Swoobat sorta gave me a hard time...I let its Moody got outta hand; not mention it kept getting Protect off...and it started spamming Stored Power on me. LOL

But I'm just speaking from my last run with my Emboar team and stuff.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
Standing in the front of chili the striton gym leader hope to be hard
My team is
Servine lv 17
Panpour lv 13

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
It wasn't a bad battle but the most thing that made me laugh is i defeated all of his team only using my servine
My team is
Servine lv18
Panpour lv13

The Grubby Pup

Years
It wasn't a bad battle but the most thing that made me laugh is i defeated all of his team only using my servine
My team is
Servine lv18
Panpour lv13
To be honest, I'm surprised you were able to do it WITH just a Panpour and a Servine. I bet you were abusing them with Faint Attack after hitting them with Hypnosis and buffin' yourself with Growth. LOL

Whatever it takes to win is all that matter, so I ain't mad at'cha. ;)
Hopefully, da next battle will take a little more...umm...thinkin' >_<

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
I have a bad luck my desmune freezed and my save data was deleted so i began a new yang white save i am at the front of cilan the gym leader with my team
Totodile lv 16
Charmeleon lv 16

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
It wasn't too hard eevee took out my totodile but then my charmeleon defeated it and then charmeleon whiped out all of his team wasn't too bad gym

The Grubby Pup

Years
It wasn't too hard eevee took out my totodile but then my charmeleon defeated it and then charmeleon whiped out all of his team wasn't too bad gym
Yeah, man. Hence why I said with Charmeleon you'll have nuthin' to worryin' about. But yeah, Eevee's always givin' peeps a hardtime. :\

Anyways...Let's see how well your second gym challenge goes...

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
I hope you are making black 2 and white 2 hack already as it looks so epic and better than black and white

The Grubby Pup

Years
I hope you are making black 2 and white 2 hack already as it looks so epic and better than black and white
...Actually...I haven't made any edits anything yet. LOL Tho, I do know most of all the narc files I need to make this into a hack. It's just...My mood for hackin' lately, has been rather...uh...>_< But...I'm gonna get around to it eventually, tho...so no worries. :)

And yeah, I gotta agree it does look better than B/W1...Man there's no comparison there, at all! D:

Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2023
Downloaded this a few days ago to give it a shot. A few stuff I've noticed:

- Everytime I try to use a team of 6 pokemon, I end up underleveled. In Yang White, I'm currently in from of the 7th gym with a full team of 6, the Leader's guys are level 70-ish while mine are 65-ish. In Yin black I'm just running a team of 4 fighters and 2 HM slaves and I'm around 70-ish too. At the rate this is going, the Elite 4 Champ will have lvl 100 pokemon. I guess this is intended?
- Everything either hits like a bullet train, sponges hits like no one's business or can do both but are slow as molasses (or are Legendaries, I guess)
- Cryogonal is awesome. Slaking, less so.
- Grinding is hard as hell since Audinos have a 20-ish percent chance of appearing in shaking grass (at least in the first few routes, I just gave up on grinding after the second gym). It's just faster to do like in HG/SS and keep smashing your team on theirs and whiting out until you can beat them. I'd at least up the Audino/Chansey rates up to 50% in shaking grass, since it's already kinda rare.
- Why is the Choice Band available before Gym 3, but Choice Specs are after Gym 6?

The Grubby Pup

Years
Downloaded this a few days ago to give it a shot. A few stuff I've noticed:
- Everytime I try to use a team of 6 pokemon, I end up underleveled. In Yang White, I'm currently in from of the 7th gym with a full team of 6, the Leader's guys are level 70-ish while mine are 65-ish. In Yin black I'm just running a team of 4 fighters and 2 HM slaves and I'm around 70-ish too. At the rate this is going, the Elite 4 Champ will have lvl 100 pokemon. I guess this is intended?
- Everything either hits like a bullet train, sponges hits like no one's business or can do both but are slow as molasses (or are Legendaries, I guess)
- Cryogonal is awesome. Slaking, less so.
- Grinding is hard as hell since Audinos have a 20-ish percent chance of appearing in shaking grass (at least in the first few routes, I just gave up on grinding after the second gym). It's just faster to do like in HG/SS and keep smashing your team on theirs and whiting out until you can beat them. I'd at least up the Audino/Chansey rates up to 50% in shaking grass, since it's already kinda rare.
- Why is the Choice Band available before Gym 3, but Choice Specs are after Gym 6?
First of all, thanks for tryin' it out...also, I appreciate da feedback, so I'm gonna try to give an answer for everything you wrote. Let's see…

Well okay, da team of six thing. Well, yeah…da game was meant to be hard, so most likely your opponent's Pokemon level will be higher when encountering them...but not crazy higher than yours, tho. Also, the Pokemon league (1st round) are between Lv 84-91. I made some vidz of me fighting the Pokemon league. If you wanna know what you're up against, then look at it, man. I had a full team and my Pokes were all around Lv 80+ and still was able to beat Ghetsis. If your team on Lv 65-ish and your opponent's on Lv70-ish, I don't see da problem. You're just five levels behind. And beside, if you're at da seventh gym, then that means your Pokemon must have some powerful attacks on hand, right? So, just hit da Pokemon with a strong enough super effective move, it'll go down. Every Pokemon have a weakness; even if it mean attacking da lowest base defensive stat of that Pokemon. It's up to da user to exploit dat weakness, ya know what I'm sayin?

"Everything hits like a bullet train, sponges attacks or can do both, but just slow"…but…isn't the game naturally like this? LOL Can't Pokemon like Mienshao or Infernape hit like bullets, but can't take shot well? And Pokemon like Bronzong or Cofagrigus can sponge like a cake, but can't dish out its servings well? And Pokemon like Musharna or Snorlax, they can endure attacks; to a certain extent and can dish it out, but are very slow.

I know Cryogonal's awesome, you don't halfta tell me twice. ;) And awww, don't like da "Stall" Slaking? I thought it was still powerful…well, in da right hands of course. Just protect dat Sp. Def.

As for da grinding thing….I dunno…I mean, when I play Pokemon, I don't usually spend my time grinding my levels; running back and forth in da grass. >_<

Hm. The Choice Band and Choice Specs placement? Well, both items are similar in effect…You just get da one that powers up physical attack first. LOL Equip to a Pokemon with good attack power…or Equip it to a rock type and use it to help you fight Burgh.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
What's up dude how are you doing in your new hack i am waiting for it and i am not soo patient

Back