• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RMT OU Team

Years
So hey it's been awhile guys! Not that anyone remembers me haha. So from the time I last posted I have really stepped my game up and actually know what the hell I'm doing when I comes to battling. So I want some of you to check this team out:

Momoswine-Adament
Item: Choice Band
EV: 4hp/252atk/252/spe
Stone edge
Ice shard
Earthquake
Super power
Ability: thick fat

Starmie-Timid
Item: left overs
EV:4hp/252sp-atk/252spe
Thunderbolt
Rapid spin
Scald
Ice beam

Latias- calm
Item: leftovers
EV:136hp/46def/76sp-def/252spe
Wish
Reflect
Roar
Dragon pulse

Rotom-W- modest
Item: Choice Scarf
EVs: 112hp/36def/216sp-atk/144spe
HP fire
Hydro pump
Volt switch
Trick

Bisharp- Adament
Item: leftovers
EVs:132hp/180atk/196sp-def
Pursuit
Sucker punch
Iron head
Thunder wave
Ability:defiant

A little side not why the hell did mienshoa get down graded to UU!

I forgot this Pokemon!
Dragonite-jolly
Item : life orb
EV/4hp/252atk/252spe
Outrage
Fire punch
Dragon dance
Roost

Last edited by a moderator:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
While Superpower can be used to hit Ferrothorn supereffectively, it has redundant coverage with EQ, so Icicle Crash could be used as a more reliable Ice STAB instead.

What's with some of your Pokemon's EV spreads? Rotom-W is better off with max Special Attack and max Speed so that it can hit as hard or as fast as possible. Likewise, Latias should use max HP/max Speed with a Timid to take hits more easily while outspeeding as much as it can.

Starmie should use Hydro Pump or Surf as its STAB move; Scald is better off on support mons, IMO.

While Bisharp can Pursuit-trap, it's not relatively good at it because of its somewhat common weaknesses. Scizor is a lot better at it due to its higher Attack and better defensive typing:
-U-turn
-Bullet Punch
-Superpower
-Pursuit/Quick Attack
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 248 HP/252 Atk/8 SDef
Item: Choice Band
Ability: Technician

Back