• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*SPURT! Katsu's Ash/Satoshi Club*~

Soul-Music

Nurse in the making!
Years
Welll it's from an old Diamond and Pearl episode..I forget which. :p

d37b93d0.jpg

Me: You seem that you don't approve of something.
Ash: You're wrong! I don't approve!
Me: Eh? -_-;

I hope you get thew message... XD!

Years
Question: What kind of music do you think Ash loves or listens to?

The more I think about it the more I think he's an "anything" sort of guy. Like he would like any song that's catchy. But that's just me.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
What kind of music do you think Ash loves or listens to?
All sorts IMO. There's been a few episodes when he's been singing, and from memory, each time the music is of a different genre.

Years
What kind of music do you think Ash loves or listens to?
All sorts IMO. There's been a few episodes when he's been singing, and from memory, each time the music is of a different genre.

Which brings me to two more questions:
When he does sing, is he good?
&
If he could form a rock band of sorts, what would be the lyrical content and what would his band sound like?

1 - I've NEVER heard him actually sing but I think it would be so cool if he did. Especally if he singed good.

2 - If he did form a rock band, he might write songs of his experiences on his journeys from the happiest moments (such as having fun with his friends) to his most "angst" and emotional moments (such as in Pokemon movie 8 which btw I just wacthed and is the most "emo" and "angsty" Ash movie yet). As for his bands sound it would incorperate the Alt-Pop rock of U2 & A.V.A. mashed with 70s-era Pink Floyd with just a touch of J-Pop rock. Wouldn't that be SO COOL?

Wow. I sounded like a music quartenator!!!:shocked: :surprised: :laugh:

Last edited:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
&
If he could form a rock band of sorts, what would be the lyrical content and what would his band sound like?

1) Back in when they were doing the Kanto/Indigo league, he was caught singing many times when either, 1. he was happy or 2. he'd just got something to brag about. And most of the time it was off-tune. XD

2) Ummm... dunno. ^_^

Soul-Music

Nurse in the making!
Years
Well, if I were to use his japanese as reference, I will say that it's good. not bad for the dub version as well.

Lyrical content... let's see... ermmm... trials and joys of a trainer. (Hey! It's worth a shot.)

Band would sound like... I dunno... like Ember's band? (you know from Danny Phantom)
-------------

Nice piccie katsu!

Years
Haha It would be adorable if Pikachu was playing some instrument in the background ^__^

I wonder who would be the other members of his band.

HA! Pikachu could be the "battery" to power the lavish lights to make their shows more spectacular like Pink Floyd's live shows.

I did alot of thinking about that and here's what I came up with:

Myself: Guitar and voice
Ash: Guitar and voice (if he can sing)
Dawn/May/or Misty: Bass Guitar
Brock: Drums and Precussion
Max: Keybords, Pianos & Synthesizers
Pikachu: Lighting and Special Effects

Back