• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanookie

Musical Theater Geek
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2010
I posted a new fic, Silent Waves. I've got up to chapter four written but I'm spacing out the posting of each new part so that I can (hopefully) get some feedback on what I've already written. I'm probably going to post the first chapter tomorrow, but I'd appreciate it if those who read it let me know what they think!

You can get to the fic by clicking on the banner in my sig. :)

Weâvile2

The Shadow's Breath
Years
Hmm... not sure if Its any good, but I've just made my first Pokemon fanfic: A Vengeance Story. Tell me what you think.

Last edited:

KajiVenator

The Flame Huntzman
Years
Prologue and Chapter One of "Instance Decision" are up on My DeviantArt account and PC. See signature for links.

Last edited:

Bay

Years
After forgetting I stiill have this story...D: Also, PC is glitching now. >.>

Heart of the Sea
A parable about a fisherman that got the biggest catch of his life, only to let pride take over him.
Chapter Two: Calmaity of the Sea
(aka, the story is still in freakin' exposition chapter >.>)

Damus and Aries were walking to the fisherman's house, the two talked about what is going to happen next. Not long after the two made it to their destination, they did one Pokemon battle that could be their last for some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back